You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 811812813814815 988>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 11:35am
Pure telecom owe me 40 quid. Because of their mistake. I'll be f**ked if the ****s get to keep it
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 11:41am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

LOLLOL

He hasn’t the best record with his posts in here. Between refunds from multi million euro companies and those dastardly firemen  

What was this now ?
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 11:43am
Think Ireland fans in general are very tight with money. Like some people are crying about refunds from the Slovakia/Bosnia/NI double header that didn’t take place. A lot of people booked two flights for after that game so they were always going to be losing money on one of them so just accept the loss instead of constantly moaning about money it’s an awful look.

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 08 Mar 2021 at 11:43am
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

Think Ireland fans in general are very tight with money. Like some people are crying about refunds from the Slovakia/Bosnia/NI double header that didn’t take place. A lot of people booked two flights for after that game so they were always going to be losing money on one of them so just accept the loss instead of constantly moaning about money it’s an awful look.

I think nobody enjoys losing money which ever way you look at it .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

My flights were 190e

The travel agent took the phone off the hook and put the money in their back pocket. I got nothing back.

I also booked flights for all the Ireland games and a family holiday to the US.

In total it was approx 2200e.

Luckily I got the money back from the US flights which were 1600e - I only got 50e from the remaining flights.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 11:56am
Mere pocket change to Trig, Horsey 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 12:12pm
probably had a grand in multiple refunds outstanding last year glad I eventually got it all back  - but have taken a chance this year which mighten pay off - if the flights goes and I cant its the risk I took, bit different to declining to apply for a refund which is bonkers

Edited by Newryrep - 08 Mar 2021 at 12:18pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 12:16pm
looking for a refund you are owed by a huge multi national company is a bad look.  

Posting on a forum giving out about lads doing so which had zero impact on you, is a good look though. 

AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Pure telecom owe me 40 quid. Because of their mistake. I'll be f**ked if the ****s get to keep it
Clap all these f**kers already making loads off people. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 12:19pm
This will infuriate Trig but I got an email from Ryanair the other day with a form to fill in for a cheque refund for a flight last year. Thing is, I’ve already got the €30.99 back through a chargeback last September. Now im going to hit them again for all the hassle Clap
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

This will infuriate Trig but I got an email from Ryanair the other day with a form to fill in for a cheque refund for a flight last year. Thing is, I’ve already got the €30.99 back through a chargeback last September. Now im going to hit them again for all the hassle Clap

sham - what was the raison detre for this ? flight went but you couldn't go /weren't allowed to go ?

currrently I have a flight booked but 2/3'rds of the cost was covered in previous refund vouchers

would going through chargeback get me the full amount  ( if the flights goes/and I cant go  ?)
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 12:36pm
Forgot I am still waiting on a refund from Ryanair! Cheers Trig, will chase this up with the b@stsrds.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 12:36pm

Go get them Sham Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 12:40pm
ybig should bring in a charge for every post that you edit. However you can claim this money back if you complete a form explaining your reasons for editing the post.  All enquiries to the Count at PO Box 1916. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

sham - what was the raison detre for this ? flight went but you couldn't go /weren't allowed to go ?

currrently I have a flight booked but 2/3'rds of the cost was covered in previous refund vouchers

would going through chargeback get me the full amount  ( if the flights goes/and I cant go  ?)
Flight was cancelled. Tried to apply through the usual process for a refund which all went well. Then nothing for months so emailed and got no reply (they finally applied the other dayLOL) so I downloaded the form from AIB website and printed off all the correspondence and sent it in. Got my refund and the icing on the cake is a chargeback costs money, so the merchant, in this case Ryanair, pay an extra fee on top for the luxury of refunding my money.

A chargeback will only cover whatever was charged to your card, so in your case, youre probably better off waiting. Also you can only chargeback under certain circumstances, it cant be used simply because you now want a refund or change your mind
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 1:19pm

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Flight was cancelled. Tried to apply through the usual process for a refund which all went well. Then nothing for months so emailed and got no reply (they finally applied the other dayLOL) so I downloaded the form from AIB website and printed off all the correspondence and sent it in. Got my refund and the icing on the cake is a chargeback costs money, so the merchant, in this case Ryanair, pay an extra fee on top for the luxury of refunding my money.

A chargeback will only cover whatever was charged to your card, so in your case, youre probably better off waiting. Also you can only chargeback under certain circumstances, it cant be used simply because you now want a refund or change your mind

but it technically being illegal if I travelled for non essential reasons would be fair enough ?
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

I've been waiting a year for a refund from Ticketmaster, I have now seen the light. Let corporations rip off customers. Thanks Trigbhoy Beer

I still have to contact TM about a refund for tickets to the cancelled Supergrass
gig last June. So can I take it that dealing with them on this is pain in the hoop?

Edited by Paulie - 08 Mar 2021 at 1:43pm
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 1:54pm
I just made that up Paulie, but the principals the same LOL
It would damage this forums' reputation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 811812813814815 988>
  Share Topic