You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 801802803804805 988>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:30pm
Doesn't really annoy me but today is freezing and wet and i have seen a few ( all male) going around in shorts yet wearing 2 or 3 layers on the upper body. Lads ye are not "harder or cooler" than everyone else ye just look stupid.

Edited by ripbomb - 09 Dec 2020 at 2:31pm
SeanyL View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanyL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:36pm
When you are queuing at a Deli counter or for coffee and some eejit comes along and starts a queue at the end end of the counter. Nearly always a builder as well.  
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:38pm
I know I'm going to come across as a dickhead, but anyway, there's an ad on tv over the past few days that's getting a lot of air time. I can't remember what it's for but there's a kid in it who is repeatedly asking every misfortunate that he comes into contact with if "he" is coming. It's supposed to make you think he's talking about Santa but he actually going on about his grandad. If the kid is always like that I couldn't blame the grandad for having second thoughts. Needy arsehole.

Edited by Paulie - 09 Dec 2020 at 2:39pm
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I know I'm going to come across as a dickhead, but anyway, there's an ad on tv over the past few days that's getting a lot of air time. I can't remember what it's for but there's a kid in it who is repeatedly asking every misfortunate that he comes into contact with if "he" is coming. It's supposed to make you think he's talking about Santa but he actually going on about his grandad. If the kid is always like that I couldn't blame the grandad for having second thoughts. Needy arsehole.

LOLLOLLOL
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:47pm

Ya just gotta believe.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by ripbomb ripbomb wrote:

Doesn't really annoy me but today is freezing and wet and i have seen a few ( all male) going around in shorts yet wearing 2 or 3 layers on the upper body. Lads ye are not "harder or cooler" than everyone else ye just look stupid.

What about those of us with a great set of pins? Surely we should be showing off the goods. 
El Puto Amo
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:47pm

Good oul fashioned back hand for that wee bollix.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by ripbomb ripbomb wrote:

I usually wear shorts, t-shirt and a rain jacket if out for a bit of exercise by the river. My legs get too hot and we seem to be getting a lot more rain for the driest place in Britain! I am definitely neither hard nor cool though. LOL
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 12:24am
The other day when it was baltic monday i think it was with the frezzing fog i see a guy walking around the town i was in with shorts on. Its like 1 degree out. WTF like? I dont get it
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 12:32am
The processed caterwauling that counts for mainstream music these days. Dermot Kennedy, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Capaldi et cetera. They all sound like they came off the same conveyor belt. No individuality to them. It's the same with female artists. There is basically just two singing voices now - one for men and one for women.

And people used to complain about bands like Snow Patrol. At least Gary Lightbody has a distinctive singing voice.

I can't tell lads like Kennedy, Sheeran and Capaldi apart.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 12:34am
totally agree. Where are the robert plants of the world gone.  

Squeeze my lemon until the juice runs down my leg.

These lads would be too scared to squeeze their own lemon. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Yer but squeezing lemons is what got you into trouble and you will soon be up to your balls in nappies .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

The other day when it was baltic monday i think it was with the frezzing fog i see a guy walking around the town i was in with shorts on. Its like 1 degree out. WTF like? I dont get it
Fat people who want the window open.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 1:26pm
Leave me alone 😀

Seriously any **** who doesn't want window open at the moment can f off.  Basic health and safety measure due to covid.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Yer but squeezing lemons is what got you into trouble and you will soon be up to your balls in nappies .

At least when I am in nappies I will have someone to send me a card 😀
AKA pedantic kunt
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 1:30pm
The term "fair share". Its as though that because it rhymes it somehow carries greater weight than it should.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 1:35pm

Leave me alone 😀

Seriously any **** who doesn't want window open at the moment can f off.  Basic health and safety measure due to covid.  

Work outside then! They had the windows open in the office on Monday and my fingers were raw.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 2:33pm

Leave me alone 😀

No, lose weight.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 801802803804805 988>
  Share Topic