You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 780781782783784 989>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The 3 ad where that old man is about to enter that young boy in his bed.

That sounds extremely dodgy.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Yeah i am not sure about that either LOL

Is it the monster under the bed ad? Where the aul lad isnt even holding the bleedin ipad yet he is stood up talking to it. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Yeah i am not sure about that either LOL

Is it the monster under the bed ad? Where the aul lad isnt even holding the bleedin ipad yet he is stood up talking to it. 

That's the one.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 5:07pm
Has anyone recognized that that actor was the guard in Fr Ted who wanted to tranquilize Fr Jack when he got loose and running around in the nip. 
The dark side.. And the light
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Has anyone recognized that that actor was the guard in Fr Ted who wanted to tranquilize Fr Jack when he got loose and running around in the nip. 

Knew I recognised him from somewhere.

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 9:07am

LOL
Great spot
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 6:00pm
Ordered a vindaloo curry. Asked for it to be hot. Wasn’t hot at all. First world problems an all. 
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 5:43pm
Since covid started people not noticing signs in supermarkets or shopping centres tell people which direction to walk. It's like a road, stick to the left.

Also Tesco has removed the barrier that you put behind your groceries so the cashier knows when your items stop and the next begin.
It's not Tesco I have the issue with, it's the person behind me who decides to put their things on the conveyor belt right beside mine and the cashier thinks are mine. Said stupid person then gets thick with the cashier for scanning their items.
The dark side.. And the light
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 5:48pm

Since covid started people not noticing signs in supermarkets or shopping centres tell people which direction to walk. It's like a road, stick to the left.

Also Tesco has removed the barrier that you put behind your groceries so the cashier knows when your items stop and the next begin.
It's not Tesco I have the issue with, it's the person behind me who decides to put their things on the conveyor belt right beside mine and the cashier thinks are mine. Said stupid person then gets thick with the cashier for scanning their items.
Think you need to give the Samaritans a call. I worry for your mental health.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 5:53pm
Those arrows were a disaster! People falling into you as they looked at the floor to see where they were going! Thankfully they have been removed over here.
I have no idea why they would remove those barriers or why it would bother you so much either! I take it you enjoy shopping?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 8:18pm

heres a mad idea... tell the **** behind you to f**k off..... 
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

heres a mad idea... tell the **** behind you to f**k off..... 

We don't all have anger management issues like you Sham LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 8:34pm
Ireland fans calling David McGoldrick didsy. He is not your f**kin mate. 

Edited by Baldrick - 07 Sep 2020 at 8:34pm
AKA pedantic kunt
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

100% agree. LOL

That is ****ish. His English Sheffield United supporters and fellow Irish teammates can get away with it but not fookin Ireland fans. Imagine  saying hey Didsy/Duffer/Keano if you met any of those Irish players and you were looking for a photo EmbarrassedLOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

100% agree. LOL

That is ****ish. His English Sheffield United supporters and fellow Irish teammates can get away with it but not fookin Ireland fans. Imagine  saying hey Didsy/Duffer/Keano if you met any of those Irish players and you were looking for a photo EmbarrassedLOL

Have you never shouted Keano??
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 7:29pm
Threads with multi multi multi mage quotes 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 8:41pm
Passive aggressive signs that begin with 'Polite Notice'.

Signs that begin with 'Thank You For...' as if your compliance with their wishes is utterly inevitable.

Automated algorithm-derived notices, such as those announced at railway stations and those that appear on the screens of empty ATM machines, that say 'Sorry for...' . Sorrow is a human emotion of which computers are entirely incapable.

'Sorry' in this instance is little more than insincere platitude. Effectively an insult in fact.
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 10:01pm
poxy fireworks going off every night.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 780781782783784 989>
  Share Topic