You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 776777778779780 989>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2020 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

There's about 20 Debenhams workers having a protest outside KPMG on South Mall, there's three Gardai standing there watching them. 

Why does that annoy you?
Right around the corner, the junkies are harassing old people for money. Not a Garda to be seen. Amazing how the inspectors and superintendents can find spare Gardai when they want.
If it annoys you do much did you ever think of lobbying your local politicians for more treatment centres for addicts ?
No. Get the lads over from Belarus and batter them off the street.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2020 at 4:15pm

There's about 20 Debenhams workers having a protest outside KPMG on South Mall, there's three Gardai standing there watching them. 

Why does that annoy you?
Right around the corner, the junkies are harassing old people for money. Not a Garda to be seen. Amazing how the inspectors and superintendents can find spare Gardai when they want.
If it annoys you do much did you ever think of lobbying your local politicians for more treatment centres for addicts ?

You’re an idiot.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2020 at 4:40pm

Why does that annoy you?

You’re an idiot.
And a racist f**kwit also.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 7:34am

Why does that annoy you?

You’re an idiot.
I think absolute **** is more appropriate. The lack of intelligence is almost secondary. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 10:26pm
thick ex “professionals” like Jason Mcateer criticising Irish managerial appointments when his sole contribution was to play ball.wtf would this scouse gobsh*te know about coaching or managing anyway, clown even has a pop at Kerr while he’s at it.f**king tool.

Edited by oldbilly - 22 Aug 2020 at 10:29pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

thick English ****s like Jason Mcateer criticising Irish managerial appointments when his sole contribution was to play ball.wtf would this scouse gobsh*te know about coaching or managing anyway, clown even has a pop at Kerr while he’s at it.f**king tool.

He isn’t English mate, hes Scouse 
But he loves the Eire 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Aug 2020 at 10:30pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 10:37pm

thick ex “professionals” like Jason Mcateer criticising Irish managerial appointments when his sole contribution was to play ball.wtf would this scouse gobsh*te know about coaching or managing anyway, clown even has a pop at Kerr while he’s at it.f**king tool.

"Thick English c**ts" 

You've an Englishman who plays up top for Boez, no?
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 10:37pm

Kerr's 4th place speaks for itself, maybe McAteer was right.

Kerr was a diabolical manager for Ireland.

Is that the time time we finished 4th place in a qualifying tournament?

Edited by horsebox - 22 Aug 2020 at 10:38pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Kerr's 4th place speaks for itself, maybe McAteer was right.

Kerr was a diabolical manager for Ireland.

Is that the time time we finished 4th place in a qualifying tournament?

Some daft decisions - subbing kavanagh on for keane and taking Keane and Clint off and sending on the Doc and elloit etc. but took over the team when we were bottom of our group and we still had to go to switzerland. 

He was on the back foot from the get go and never won the media over. It would appear the squad never really respected him. Poison chalice for him from the start. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 11:04pm
I'm going to say this because nobody else seems to.

Kerr was sh*te. People claim Trapattoni had the likes of Duff, O'Shea, Keane, Dunne, Given etc at their peak.  Nonsense. He had them in the twilight of their career and got performances out of them.

Kerr had them all at their real peak and wasted their talents.  None of them played to their potential under Kerr.  Keane barely scored for Kerr in competitive games.  Duff was anonymous bar Russia if I remember.  They played way better under Trap than Kerr.

EDIT:  Ok checked the records.  Keane scored 6 goals in competition under Kerr in 18 games I presume(more than I recall so will hold my hands up for that) but scored 16 goals in 29 games under Trap.

33% under Kerr v 55% under Trap goal scoring record

Edited by Trap junior - 22 Aug 2020 at 11:16pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

"Thick English c**ts" 

You've an Englishman who plays up top for Boez, no?
Andres not a **** though. Jason on the other hand is a **** and has always been.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Kerr was sh*te. People claim Trapattoni had the likes of Duff, O'Shea, Keane, Dunne, Given etc at their peak.  Nonsense. He had them in the twilight of their career and got performances out of them.

Kerr had them all at their real peak and wasted their talents.  None of them played to their potential under Kerr.  Keane barely scored for Kerr in competitive games.  Duff was anonymous bar Russia if I remember.  They played way better under Trap than Kerr.
No issue with you there trap, I thought Kerr was awful.
My issue is with a prick like Mcateer who contributes not a thing to Irish football and knows less about it criticising kenny before a ball is kicked. And a lot of kerrs woes came from “senior” players who couldn’t be arsed.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 11:18pm

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

No issue with you there trap, I thought Kerr was awful.
My issue is with a prick like Mcateer who contributes not a thing to Irish football and knows less about it criticising kenny before a ball is kicked. And a lot of kerrs woes came from “senior” players who couldn’t be arsed.

I thought it was a bit mean spirited myself before the man has started the job.  Kilbane too was saying the same thing.   If he doesn't have respect yet then he will get it if he knows his stuff and gets us playing properly.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 11:23pm
Don't have an issue with criticism of Kerr's reign. More of an issue that McAteer was "bewildered", apparently, by his appointment at the time based on some nonsense about players not respecting his or some other sh*te. 

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Don't have an issue with criticism of Kerr's reign. More of an issue that McAteer was "bewildered", apparently, by his appointment at the time based on some nonsense about players not respecting his or some other sh*te. 

In fairness, i doubt he fully knows what bewildered means. 

I fully expect to hear Kerr come out on this too. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

This is the brutal world of sport though

Some players do form opinions of new managers based on never having heard of them, or "he came from such and such a league so he must be sh*te", or them not being a big name

A variation of this definitely happens in the GAA too

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 1:25am
Remember “Arsene who?”
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 8:59am

You’re very angry Billy 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 776777778779780 989>
  Share Topic