You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 746747748749750 988>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 1:35pm
Huge potential here! 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Why are fckin clowns like Kearney tolerated on the forum? I'm sick of reading his bullsh*t. He's a WUM who's not even funny.
Not a wum, just a dope 

Pretty sure I met you in Tbilisi - you seemed ok over there but then that was a face to face discussion. 

Once you stick small lads behind a keyboard - they become dangerous. Take it handy now fella, no need to resort to personal attacks. Rise above it Clown
LOLLOL Personal attack’s, I called you a dope because of your need to bring Dublin into every thread & your ability to dig in when told you’re wrong. 
I wasn’t in Tbilisi the last time & ive no memory of meeting you in 2015, not that it’d make a difference anyway 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 7:59pm
Darren Farley. 

Can't fookin stand his dryballs Steven Gerrard impression Dead 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 9:00am

Why are fckin clowns like Kearney tolerated on the forum? I'm sick of reading his bullsh*t. He's a WUM who's not even funny.

LOL - stumbled across this thread and see a few pals of mine chatting away. Said I would join in. 

I'll answer your first question.

Why are fckin clowns like Kearney tolerated on the forum? it's because it is a forum. It's a public forum where lads are entitled to their opinion. That's the beauty of an opinion isn't it. 

Opinion - a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Don't cry in to your cornflakes over it.

At least I have one thing going for me - I don't hide behind a fake username sl*gging lads off. I've a season ticket in 114 and go to 95% of aways. We should have a drink Hug

First the highlighted point, I'm not hiding behind anything. I've met plenty of people on this forum. 

I couldn't give a f**k how many away games you go to. You're still a fckin clown. 

Saying Jack Byrne has a drink problem isn't an opinion. It's just downright lying. sl*gging Jack Byrne off on a thread about Jason Molumby isn't giving an opinion, it's just sl*gging him off for a reaction.

LOL - glad I've spiked your interest Jack. 

Can you prove that JB doesn't drink? Out of curiosity, I would like to know because you haven't a bulls. 

Also what would you call what you're doing now. Would you sl*gging me off not be a contradiction?

Grown man comes on to thread sl*gging off a lad who said something on another thread LOL

Where you from yourself? Clown
Just seeing this now. FFS. Can't believe I went off on one the other day. I really should know better. Anyway.

1. You said Jack Byrne has a drink problem, now you want me to prove he doesn't drink. Surely the onus is on you to prove he has a drink problem as you made the accusation. Then you posted an Instagram picture of him having a Club Orange as evidence. ConfusedConfusedConfused

2. Pulling a weirdo up on posting nonsense on the internet is different from making up lies about professional footballers.

3. Why does it matter where I'm from?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 10:13am
Don’t waste your time Franko with this tool
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 10:39am
Cottage pies
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 10:40am
Is it normal in other workplaces for the cleaner (female) to just potter about the men's toilets without putting any signs up or closing them for the time she's cleaning them?

Had just started my dump yesterday around 3pm when she came in. Had to sit it out with her for a good 15 minutes until she left before I re-emerged.

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 10:41am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Cottage pies
Get them from the chipper so
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Is it normal in other workplaces for the cleaner (female) to just potter about the men's toilets without putting any signs up or closing them for the time she's cleaning them?

Had just started my dump yesterday around 3pm when she came in. Had to sit it out with her for a good 15 minutes until she left before I re-emerged.

Every time I'm on the sh*tter in work, the cleaner knocks on the door and says "anyone there". FFS. Does my head in.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 11:18am

We have 3 buildings where I work and one of those buildings has a daily cleaner. It's not even the building where my office is but occasionally I'd go over to take a dump and nearly every time as soon as I sit down she knocks to see if she can come in. I'd give a shout to let her know someone is in there but she just waits outside the door. I hate rushing a sh*te. I just want to sit there for 20 minutes in peace.

Edited by darmack - 20 Sep 2019 at 11:18am
The dark side.. And the light
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 11:20am

Not ideal, but great bathroom etiquette shown there Baggio Clap
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 11:25am
This one doesn't knock on the door. Its a toilet with 4 cubicles, no urinals.
She just walks in and works away.

I remember doing a piss in an airport in America one time at a urinal and thought it strange that a female cleaner was walking about just behind me.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 11:40am

Had just started my dump yesterday around 3pm when she came in. Had to sit it out with her for a good 15 minutes until she left before I re-emerged

Why? We’re you wandering about the jacks with your kaks round your ankles or just pretending no one was in there? Smell of sh*te musta give her a clue ffs
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 11:53am
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

We have 3 buildings where I work and one of those buildings has a daily cleaner. It's not even the building where my office is but occasionally I'd go over to take a dump and nearly every time as soon as I sit down she knocks to see if she can come in. I'd give a shout to let her know someone is in there but she just waits outside the door. I hate rushing a sh*te. I just want to sit there for 20 minutes in peace.

You're in there. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 11:54am

This one doesn't knock on the door. Its a toilet with 4 cubicles, no urinals.
She just walks in and works away.

I remember doing a piss in an airport in America one time at a urinal and thought it strange that a female cleaner was walking about just behind me.

Is “doing a piss” a saying? Having a piss would be most common I’d have thought? 
A lad in his 60s from west cork I know always says “I’m off to make a piss” somehow implying to me that’s a tough task 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

who sh*ts for 20 minutes? Quick hover,in and out in about 2 minutes. Toilets are f**king horrible kips...can’t be f**king about in them all day 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
**** View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 12:03pm

Go in at the same time today and if she potters around for 15 min again then  she is very inquisitive about the smell coming from your Vag. 

Regards 

The Count 

Edited by **** - 20 Sep 2019 at 12:32pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 12:19pm
From my travels with work, it seems to be common in Europe that the cleaner will come in without closing off the toilet and just clean around while people are pissing and sh*ting.

In my office here in Ireland, there is nothing f**king worse when you are on the bog and one of these cleaners starts banging on the door. Even more annoying is the main door is far away, so when the initial door gets a knock she wouldn’t even be able to hear if I shouted someone in here. Then she comes in a minute later and when noticing someone is obviously on the jacks she does a knock again from inside as if to say hurry up. Then goes back outside and you make the walk of shame (or anger) past her while she waits.

As another said, hate rushing a sh*t!

Edited by t_rAndy - 20 Sep 2019 at 12:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 746747748749750 988>
  Share Topic