You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 745746747748749 989>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 8:20am
Originally posted by tobymcclure tobymcclure wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

celebrities pushing a female bond 

What a stupid idea.  I want to see a film made about Marilyn Monroe's career except I want Marilyn Monroe to be a male character to reflect equality.

Pity Arnold schwarzenegger is too old now
The difference there being that Monroe was a real person and Bond is just a badly written character. He can be easily as badly written as a woman, although it would at least make the character less likely to be sexist.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 9:04am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

What a stupid idea.  I want to see a film made about Marilyn Monroe's career except I want Marilyn Monroe to be a male character to reflect equality.

The difference there being that Monroe was a real person and Bond is just a badly written character. He can be easily as badly written as a woman, although it would at least make the character less likely to be sexist.

Have you read any of the books?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 9:45am
Why are fckin clowns like Kearney tolerated on the forum? I'm sick of reading his bullsh*t. He's a WUM who's not even funny.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 9:46am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

I have it on very good authority, from people that I trust, that it wouldn’t do my newly found calm any good to do so. Sexism and racism, so it goes, are bandied about in the most illiterate mannner.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 9:48am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Why are fckin clowns like Kearney tolerated on the forum? I'm sick of reading his bullsh*t. He's a WUM who's not even funny.
Then don’t read it? Are you genuinely upset over something on here? If so, log out! I’m not sure Kearney is a ‘WUM’ anyway. He has had a few beauties alright, but I would say that that adds to the entertainment!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 9:49am

Not a wum, just a dope 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:01am

Then don’t read it? Are you genuinely upset over something on here? If so, log out! I’m not sure Kearney is a ‘WUM’ anyway. He has had a few beauties alright, but I would say that that adds to the entertainment!
I click on new posts on a thread and the same sh*te about Jack Byrne. I'm not upset but it's just irritating. I generally like a bit of lunacy on here but the chap is just a fckin gobsh*te.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:01am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Not a wum, just a dope 
Yeah, you're right.

As You Were
Three in a row
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:06am
Strange fish alright. Seems to crowbar in a reference to Dublin into most his posts for whatever reason. Bang of 'the lady doth protest too much' about it all though. He's probably actually masturbating furiously to a picture of the Five Lamps whilst shovelling coddle into his mouth.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:52am

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

I have it on very good authority, from people that I trust, that it wouldn’t do my newly found calm any good to do so. Sexism and racism, so it goes, are bandied about in the most illiterate mannner.

Dont dare watch a minute of Mad Men so. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:56am
I enjoyed the first series of Mad Men. There’s a world of difference between a drama set in an era where such language was pervasive and an old colonial deliberately expressing supremacy.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 11:00am

Either way its a male character. Not a woman.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 12:51pm

LOL - stumbled across this thread and see a few pals of mine chatting away. Said I would join in. 

I'll answer your first question.

Why are fckin clowns like Kearney tolerated on the forum? it's because it is a forum. It's a public forum where lads are entitled to their opinion. That's the beauty of an opinion isn't it. 

Opinion - a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Don't cry in to your cornflakes over it.

At least I have one thing going for me - I don't hide behind a fake username sl*gging lads off. I've a season ticket in 114 and go to 95% of aways. We should have a drink Hug

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 12:52pm

Thank you PM - I would consider this a fair post. Wink
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Not a wum, just a dope 

Pretty sure I met you in Tbilisi - you seemed ok over there but then that was a face to face discussion. 

Once you stick small lads behind a keyboard - they become dangerous. Take it handy now fella, no need to resort to personal attacks. Rise above it Clown
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 12:57pm
[QUOTE=Devrozex] Strange fish alright. Seems to crowbar in a reference to Dublin into most his posts for whatever reason. Bang of 'the lady doth protest too much' about it all though. He's probably actually masturbating furiously to a picture of the Five Lamps whilst shovelling coddle into his mouth.[/QUOTE]

LOL - shock man based in Dublin defends Dublin.

Very random line - problem with YBIG - lads do try too hard to be much to be funny. 

"The boy with the thorn in his side"

Edited by kearney304 - 18 Sep 2019 at 12:58pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

LOL - stumbled across this thread and see a few pals of mine chatting away. Said I would join in. 

Why are fckin clowns like Kearney tolerated on the forum? it's because it is a forum. It's a public forum where lads are entitled to their opinion. That's the beauty of an opinion isn't it. 

Opinion - a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

At least I have one thing going for me - I don't hide behind a fake username sl*gging lads off. I've a season ticket in 114 and go to 95% of aways. We should have a drink Hug

First the highlighted point, I'm not hiding behind anything. I've met plenty of people on this forum. 

I couldn't give a f**k how many away games you go to. You're still a fckin clown. 

Saying Jack Byrne has a drink problem isn't an opinion. It's just downright lying. sl*gging Jack Byrne off on a thread about Jason Molumby isn't giving an opinion, it's just sl*gging him off for a reaction.

As You Were
Three in a row
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 1:18pm

Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

First the highlighted point, I'm not hiding behind anything. I've met plenty of people on this forum. 

I couldn't give a f**k how many away games you go to. You're still a fckin clown. 

Saying Jack Byrne has a drink problem isn't an opinion. It's just downright lying. sl*gging Jack Byrne off on a thread about Jason Molumby isn't giving an opinion, it's just sl*gging him off for a reaction.

LOL - glad I've spiked your interest Jack. 

Can you prove that JB doesn't drink? Out of curiosity, I would like to know because you haven't a bulls. 

Also what would you call what you're doing now. Would you sl*gging me off not be a contradiction?

Grown man comes on to thread sl*gging off a lad who said something on another thread LOL

Where you from yourself? Clown

Edited by kearney304 - 18 Sep 2019 at 1:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 745746747748749 989>
  Share Topic