You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 725726727728729 989>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Driving into work this morning and stopped at the lights. Looked in my rear view mirror and some auld lad (60+ I'd say) is having a smoke in the car while what I can only presume is his 2 year old granddaughter is sitting in the back of the car. 

Thumbs Down

Actually, a thing that annoys me are the remaining morons who smoke while they walk. They exhale the smoke back into your face if you’re walking behind them. It’s both annoying and gross.

Please stick the dank alcoves adjacent to buildings.

Edited by Het-field - 22 Mar 2019 at 12:20pm
shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

When colleagues walk over to your desk to ask you something and you have to look for a spreadsheet but don't want to minimize the one you're on as YBIG is opened in behind it, so you have to act dumb and go to look for the spreadsheet using the windows menu button in the bottom left corner

That was a disaster during the BOTB competitions.

Windows Key and D at the same time - minimizes all open applications
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:51pm
Dickheads who refer to a good pass/goal/whatever in football as "filthy" Confused
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:07pm
Better than it been used for yer ma, wha wha
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

when f**kers don't replace the bog roll.

When you are in the middle of a great dump that you been holding to for a couple of hours and the f**king doorbell rings.

When you sit down to have a dump and whatever way your cock is angled that you piss through the gap of the seat and get it all over your kaks.

Idiots in public toilets who cant comprehend that you are having a peaceful dump and there is a reason the door is locked so stop pulling at it you thick.

That's just careless, gotta make sure before you evacuate that the mickey is safely pointed downwards and your side of the pot.  Pissed the kaks once and once only, like I say careless otherwise.

Other three sentences ring (pun intended) true.  I'm always fearful however the fooking lock is faulty and some coont will manage to open a "locked" door and your peaceful dump is just ruined.

Edited by FREEWHEELER - 22 Mar 2019 at 4:23pm
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 4:22pm

Driving into work this morning and stopped at the lights. Looked in my rear view mirror and some auld lad (60+ I'd say) is having a smoke in the car while what I can only presume is his 2 year old granddaughter is sitting in the back of the car. 

Thumbs Down

That's officially an offence now isn't it?  As in you can be fined for being caught.  I'm sure the Gardaí have managed to catch thousands at this. Confused
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Thumbs Down

That's officially an offence now isn't it?  As in you can be fined for being caught.  I'm sure the Gardaí have managed to catch thousands at this. Confused
There should be a Garda in every car where  there is a child.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Thumbs Down

Actually, a thing that annoys me are the remaining morons who smoke while they walk. They exhale the smoke back into your face if you’re walking behind them. It’s both annoying and gross.

Even worse are the ones who vape - then you have clouds of smoke everywhere that you have to then walk through if you're walking behind them. Dead
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Thumbs Down

Even worse are the ones who vape - then you have clouds of smoke everywhere that you have to then walk through if you're walking behind them. Dead

So vaping smoke  is worse than cigarette smoke Confused
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 5:00pm
I assume he's referring to the volume. Some people who use vapes set them up so they are inhaling the contents of small Zeppelin blimps with each drag.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 5:31pm
The smell off vapes is nauseating too.  Bring back the pipe, that smelt gorgeous.

Edited by pre Madonna - 22 Mar 2019 at 5:34pm
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 5:55pm
A man and 2 young kids get into the car beside me in a car park, one of the young kids wallops her car door off mine.
The man is on the other side and doesn’t see it (or pretends not to see it).
WTF are you supposed to do?
I did nothing.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

A man and 2 young kids get into the car beside me in a car park, one of the young kids wallops her car door off mine.
I did nothing.
Park further away?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The smell off vapes is nauseating too.  Bring back the pipe, that smelt gorgeous.

pipe down you
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

I did nothing.
Park further away?

Yes, park as far away from mini vans, banged up cars, Nissan micras and white Van's. It drives me f**king nuts. I parked in st Stephen's green car  park today, drive all the way to the top to avoid other cars only for some **** in an SUV (add those pricks to the list) to park right next to me, the fooking place was empty too.

Edited by drog addict - 22 Mar 2019 at 7:33pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 8:06pm
Having workmen at the house 
There’s been a plumber here for about 3 hours today, can’t settle, ruins the day 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 4:49am
First world problems there Baggio, sure you asked them to come to the house LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 4:37pm
A sport that we love not been run properly over many many years .

Edited by Baldrick - 24 Mar 2019 at 4:37pm
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 725726727728729 989>
  Share Topic