You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 724725726727728 988>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:38pm
Didn't think they were that bad LOL

I once met the postman while walking into my house. He nicely gave me the letters for my address and then asked if I'd take the letter for the house next door so he wouldn't have to put them in the post box himself.

I just laughed at him and said no "it's your job not mine"

Edited by lassassinblanc - 13 Mar 2019 at 3:42pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Like everything else that has been privatised in Britain, from the Mail to the Rail, from  prisons to probation, it has made a bad service f**king terrible and caused more problems than it has solved and completely removed customer service in favour of profits.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:45pm

I once met the postman while walking into my house. He nicely gave me the letters for my address and then asked if I'd take the letter for the house next door so he wouldn't have to put them in the post box himself.

You have watched 'After Life' too?

LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Slash not tieing up the lads boots

LOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Nope on my list though, does that happen in it LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 4:09pm

Nope on my list though, does that happen in it LOL
Very similar!
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 1:45pm

Royal Mail. f**king useless.

Better then An Post

I use An Post all the time and they are very good.
FunkyMonkey View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunkyMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 10:06pm
When adults press a traffic light on a empty road late at night and then are already across the road when the green man appears and you have to sit there for 30 seconds on a empty road.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 8:54am
When colleagues walk over to your desk to ask you something and you have to look for a spreadsheet but don't want to minimize the one you're on as YBIG is opened in behind it, so you have to act dumb and go to look for the spreadsheet using the windows menu button in the bottom left corner

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

When colleagues walk over to your desk to ask you something and you have to look for a spreadsheet but don't want to minimize the one you're on as YBIG is opened in behind it, so you have to act dumb and go to look for the spreadsheet using the windows menu button in the bottom left corner

LOL
This literally happened me 5 minutes ago

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:32am

The worst is when they sneak up on you

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:35am
Alt F4 is my saviour 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:37am
when f**kers don't replace the bog roll.

When you are in the middle of a great dump that you been holding to for a couple of hours and the f**king doorbell rings.

When you sit down to have a dump and whatever way your cock is angled that you piss through the gap of the seat and get it all over your kaks.

Idiots in public toilets who cant comprehend that you are having a peaceful dump and there is a reason the door is locked so stop pulling at it you thick.

Edited by drog addict - 22 Mar 2019 at 9:38am
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:38am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

when f**kers don't replace the bog roll.

When you are in the middle of a great dump that you been holding to for a couple of hours and the f**king doorbell rings.

When you sit down to have a dump and whatever way your cock is angled that you piss through the gap of the seat and get it all over your kaks.

Idiots in public toilets who cant comprehend that you are having a peaceful dump and there is a reason the door is locked so stop pulling at it you thick.

ClapClap

My brudda ClapClapClap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 10:40am

It was the Belfast Telegraphs party night galleries I had opened, full of scantily clad students Confused
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 10:41am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

It was the Belfast Telegraphs party night galleries I had opened, full of scantily clad students Confused

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 11:35am
Driving into work this morning and stopped at the lights. Looked in my rear view mirror and some auld lad (60+ I'd say) is having a smoke in the car while what I can only presume is his 2 year old granddaughter is sitting in the back of the car. 

Thumbs Down
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 12:07pm

That was a disaster during the BOTB competitions.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 724725726727728 988>
  Share Topic