You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 701702703704705 988>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 7:45pm
I thought McFlurry's were all the one size. Explains the tiny one I got in East Wall over the weekend.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

I thought McFlurry's were all the one size. Explains the tiny one I got in East Wall over the weekend.
There is a family called McFlurry down in east wall you must have pulled the youngest wan LOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

McDonalds with their poxy way of ordering and getting a ticket number. Just ordered a cup of tea and a small McFlurry ice cream and waiting 10 mins at least for it. Most inefficient system  since the FAI ticjet fiasco in 2014
Thought you be more a Supemacs man TJ
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 8:50pm

McDonalds with their poxy way of ordering and getting a ticket number. Just ordered a cup of tea and a small McFlurry ice cream and waiting 10 mins at least for it. Most inefficient system  since the FAI ticjet fiasco in 2014

Ah ffs. I dunno about Maccies in Ireland but because of that ticketing system if you keep the receipt you can get a Big Mac and Fries for 1.99 Clap
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Thought you be more a Supemacs man TJ

Nah more McDonalds.  Supermacs chips are probably better but their burgers are sh*te.  Supermacs Papa John's Pizza deserves an honourable mention also.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 9:13pm
McDonald's don't do chips. There is a big difference between chips and French fries. On top of that, there is a big difference between French fries and the sh*te McDonald's passes for them.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Ah ffs. I dunno about Maccies in Ireland but because of that ticketing system if you keep the receipt you can get a Big Mac and Fries for 1.99 Clap

They have a deal going that if you eat McDonalds twice a week for 2 months you get Type 2 diabetes freeClap
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 9:24pm

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

They have a deal going that if you eat McDonalds twice a week for 2 months you get Type 2 diabetes freeClap

It's better than paying for it I suppose.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 8:54am
People who call England's top division in football the premiership. It has been called the premier league for at least 15 years. Wouldn't surprise me if these people still use feet and inches Angry
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 9:04am
People who send one sheet to the printer in work and then feel the need to sift through all the sheets in the tray and shout round the office asking who owns them.
Lift your one sheet and get back to your desk

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 12 Dec 2018 at 9:04am
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

People who send one sheet to the printer in work and then feel the need to sift through all the sheets in the tray and shout round the office asking who owns them.

they have printers in play school now.... 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 9:29am

People who print things in work and leave them in the tray for hours Angry
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 9:43am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

People who call England's top division in football the premiership. It has been called the premier league for at least 15 years. Wouldn't surprise me if these people still use feet and inches Angry
It isn't English, and its proper name is the Superdedooper league.

I use feet and inches too. I can convert it into metric in my head, but it just doesn't feel right saying it unless someone needs it converting. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 9:48am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

they have printers in play school now.... 

2/10
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 9:52am
I never even knew Baguio was a teacher.
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 9:55am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Darragh Maloney called it "the Prem" at least twice last night, what a bellend. 
PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 12:03pm
Liverpool fans that think they have already won the premiership
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

Liverpool fans that think they have already won the premiership 

ShockedShocked........you'll get buried six feet under for this 
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 701702703704705 988>
  Share Topic