You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 680681682683684 989>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 12:37pm
Recently started to do the odd bet in the Bookmakers on the Football nothing to big thankfully. I couldn't help but notice the state of the floor with all the slips on the ground surely they could provide bins and grown adults would clean up afterwards maybe it's just the norm? 

Edited by irelandfan - 21 Oct 2018 at 12:38pm
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 4:18pm
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 4:21pm
Surely the law should be changed to stop this kind of thing. When you hang off the side of a fast moving vehicle and get rewarded for it then there is something wrong.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 5:34pm
brain injury is right the stupid f**ker, must have banged her arse to damage her brain. The law is an ass.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Surely the law should be changed to stop this kind of thing. When you hang off the side of a fast moving vehicle and get rewarded for it then there is something wrong.

It's farcical. The judge even mentioned that she had accepted what she had done was wrong.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It's farcical. The judge even mentioned that she had accepted what she had done was wrong.
There will be teenagers all over Dublin hanging of buses, trams, taxis and trains. It will be the only way they will ever afford a house.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 9:46pm
One of the new lads in my office has been sick for a week with a cold but because he's still on probation, he can't afford to call in sick as he won't get paid, so instead now we all have to sit in the same room as him. As a result i'm now sick Thumbs Down
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 9:52pm
I havnt called in sick in 15 years,maybe more. Too many wimpy f**kers out there that get paid for being sick. 
People that call in sick piss me off
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I havnt called in sick in 15 years,maybe more. Too many wimpy f**kers out there that get paid for being sick. 

Agreed. But there is a culture like Bhob points out where people frown upon co-workers coming in sick and infecting all around them with their viruses. 

Those that call a common cold a flu Thumbs Down
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

One of the new lads in my office has been sick for a week with a cold but because he's still on probation, he can't afford to call in sick as he won't get paid, so instead now we all have to sit in the same room as him. As a result i'm now sick Thumbs Down

I wouldn't call in sick with a cold tbh as bad as it sounds find it would be a waste of uncertified sick leave. 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 21 Oct 2018 at 10:02pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Nothing wimpy about using sick days if you get paid for them. It's smart. The reward in my place for a year with no sick days is a €100 voucher. If you call in sick, you're getting paid more for staying at home ffs LOL 
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 10:15pm
First three days sick are unpaid for me so if you need to take three days off you may as well take the full week. 

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 10:16pm
And that ladies and gentlemen is whats wrong with this f**king country
AS YOU WERE McGx

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

That people take sick days? 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

First three days sick are unpaid for me so if you need to take three days off you may as well take the full week. 

f**king hell Confused
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

That people take sick days? 

No Clown

And i'm not directing this at Deane. But the fact that people might think "ah sure, ill take the week as im paid for day 4/5" 

This way of thinking is a massive issue in both public and private sectors. 
AS YOU WERE McGx

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 10:31pm
Bit harsh on the clown stuff there, i was only asking a question
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 7:01am
I know a lad who works for the government and they get 2 ‘sick days’ per month.
They will openingly tell their boss they are taking Mon and Tue off as they haven’t use their ‘sick days’ this month.

So that’s another 24 days holiday on top of their generous annual leave.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 680681682683684 989>
  Share Topic