You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 660661662663664 989>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:29pm
Toilet seats that don't stay up when you are trying to have a piss
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 6:45pm
Those Bud Light adverts on the television. What happened to the worst beers having the best ads? 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 11:30am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

How can anyone that has one in their gaff not sort it out, drives me demented and you end up pissing all over their toilet trying to put your foot up or some other contortionists pissition 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 11:33am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Those Bud Light adverts on the television. What happened to the worst beers having the best ads? 

Whassssssuuuuuuppp with that ad?!
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 12:03pm
Food recycling bins. The wee ones they give you to put in your kitchen.
They stink and attract flies. Can't put them outside or they'll attract mice, rats or maggots.

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

How can anyone that has one in their gaff not sort it out, drives me demented and you end up pissing all over their toilet trying to put your foot up or some other contortionists pissition 

Sometimes it whoever installs the jacks and has the bowl too close to the cistern  which doesn't give enough room to lean the toilet seat on. These ****s need to die roaring 
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 2:35pm

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Sometimes it whoever installs the jacks and has the bowl too close to the cistern  which doesn't give enough room to lean the toilet seat on. These ****s need to die roaring 

That's women plumbers for you. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 3:32pm
Cleaning up piss off a toilet seat is not the job of a man.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 12:07am
Cleaning someone else's skid marks off the back of a toilet bowl so the person waiting outside doesn't think it was you!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 7:57am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 9:50am
LOL. sh*tting in pub toilets Dead , but did have to avail of this 1 day after a good feed of Guinness, the problem though trying to go without giving it the full on gosling, you know the happy grunt when you let fly and the clatter of the follow on cocophony of gunfire and that AHhhhh at the end and then the comics at the urinal with their unique take on what they have just heard. “Fckin hell mate you need to see a doctor” or “Jaysus the last time I heard and smelt something like that was in the zoo” you know the type, and then as you amble back to your seat a little round of applause from a table as the lads are sitting there after telling their mots there’s hairy hole now, don’t know what was redder me hole or me face
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 1:34pm
Stupid, reckless coont of a taxi driver today, driving towards junction of Ardee St/Pimlico from Patrick Street direction where road curves left, me with right of way.  To my right is a Stop sign at the junction of Pimlico/Ardee St (newsagent there if people know it) and this stupid bastard taxi man drives straight through the Stop sign without braking or looking, I missed colliding with him by inches.  Coont then gave me the finger when I glared at him.

f**king stupid reckless, arrogant coont, mercy of God I'm not onto my insurance company with a banjaxed car.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Stupid, reckless coont of a taxi driver today, driving towards junction of Ardee St/Pimlico from Patrick Street direction where road curves left, me with right of way.  To my right is a Stop sign at the junction of Pimlico/Ardee St (newsagent there if people know it) and this stupid bastard taxi man drives straight through the Stop sign without braking or looking, I missed colliding with him by inches.  Coont then gave me the finger when I glared at him.

f**king stupid reckless, arrogant coont, mercy of God I'm not onto my insurance company with a banjaxed car.

you don't drive a green mini by any chance?
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 3:00pm
That's a brutal junction. It should probably be replaced by a mini roundabout or something, because it's all too easy for drivers coming from that direction to miss the stop sign.

None of that excuses the taxi driver from being a c*nt, of course.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 16 Aug 2018 at 3:01pm
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

you don't drive a green mini by any chance?

with a black bonnet?
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 8:10pm
When your in the same 2/3 WhatsApp group with a few lads. Feckers post same video to all the groups, and one lad even sends them by pm just in case you didnt see it in 3 group chats! GTF
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

When your in the same 2/3 WhatsApp group with a few lads. Feckers post same video to all the groups, and one lad even sends them by pm just in case you didnt see it in 3 group chats! GTF

You know there's an easy solution to that. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 9:59pm
Work whatsapp groups bug me. I’ve left about 7or8 of the things over my time in this job but they just keep adding you back in or adding you to new ones. World Cup- a new whatsapp group Possible closure of work for the day-a New whatsapp group Pints for someone leaving- a new whatsapp group. 
I keep leaving after a week or 2, after 10 years you’d think they’d get the message. 
What’s wrong with a private straight forward message. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 660661662663664 989>
  Share Topic