You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 641642643644645 992>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 3:13pm
Try tilting the pan and scoop the hot oil over the top of the egg t owhiten the yolk.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Cracking an egg into a frying pan and the c**ting yoke breaks. 
f**king devastating 

I've perfected the art of frying an egg.

Always crack the egg into pan that is on a very low heat. And continue to cook it on a low heat. Finish it off with sticking the pan under the grill for about 30 seconds.

Just put a lid on the pan to cook the egg evenly  without the need to turn over the egg. 

What happens then is the egg white bubbles up. You want to prevent the bubbling, that's why a low heat is necessary.

Edited by horsebox - 26 Apr 2018 at 3:37pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Try tilting the pan and scoop the hot oil over the top of the egg to whiten the yolk.
This.
It aint rocket science FFS.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Try tilting the pan and scoop the hot oil over the top of the egg to whiten the yolk.
This.

Yeah but the result is an egg covered in a layer of oil
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 4:33pm
Having to constantly clear memory from apps on phones as they approach the end of contract. Refusing to buy a new phone 6 months before hand but it's a real headwreck. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

This.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil and you can strain with egg lifter and pat it down with kitchen towel.
Cool
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 10:50pm
Lads in work who sing the same 1 line of a song ovet and ovet again but i have to say im guilty as f**k for doing it aswell LOL
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Lads in work who sing the same 1 line of a song ovet and ovet again but i have to say im guilty as f**k for doing it aswell LOL

Sweet Caroline is a terrible song for that. Angry
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 2:16pm
Peter Ebdon
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

This.

On electric heat maybe not, but the initial combustion on a gas hob actual is.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 6:38pm
The greed of Irish people... the amount of people who bought Ed Sheeran tickets to sell on for profit .. all over the internet for.sale now . 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

The greed of Irish people... the amount of people who bought Ed Sheeran tickets to sell on for profit .. all over the internet for.sale now . 
Normally I would agree, but in this instance they have my full support!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 9:15pm
guttering that separates itself from the down pipe WTF

come back this evening and the water is pissing down  - How does this happen ?

At first I thought it was maybe kids kicking football but there are no kids about that age -  has happened regular as clockwork 2-3 times a year Angry
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

At first I thought it was maybe kids kicking football but there are no kids about that age -  has happened regular as clockwork 2-3 times a year Angry
could be anything NR, flimsy as fook. Try a dab of no more nails or something when you reset it
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

could be anything NR, flimsy as fook. Try a dab of no more nails or something when you reset it

I have siliconed it in the past and the 2 clips on the down pipe are really tight onto the gutter piece - freckin mystery
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 9:46pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

I have siliconed it in the past and the 2 clips on the down pipe are really tight onto the gutter piece - freckin mystery
sounds strange alright. If its a semi D or terraced maybe its loose somewhere else along and yours is bearing the brunt of the movement. Either way im sure its draining on you.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 1:13pm
****s that use beeping as a form of communication outside some ones house at 6am when picking them up or midnight dropping them off
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 3:52pm
When my earphones stop working in one ear 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 641642643644645 992>
  Share Topic