You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 626627628629630 991>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 7:44pm
What annoys is me is the flutes putting their shopping bags and jackets (on our flight home last Monday) into the overhead compartments which has probably contributed to Ryanair taking a more strict cabin bag policy.

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 9:11pm
Boat race protesters.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

People who queue for an hour to get to their pre-assigned seat, with the excuse of "I want to make sure I have room for me bag".

Also the ****s who are up out of their seat to disembark when the plane has barely even landed and the ones who barge up from the seats behind you to not let you out of yours.

This carry on just bemuses me, standing in a queue to get onto the plane early, to sit on an uncomfortable plane seat for longer Confused

The airport lounge seats aren't great but at least you have more room and are not standing for ages, and if your one of the last on they'll stick your bag in the hold of the plane, saves you the hassle of carrying it about. Waiting an extra 10 minutes for it to come out of the carousel is no big deal

No big deal well Ryan Air would love yer that's for sure .
So got to make a connecting flight and you only have a short time span that would be handy .
Hey did I really need everything in a wheelie well no matter as they lost your bag .
 If you think that none of these have ever happened trust me both have happened to us , I will stand and make sure I have my bag ohhh you will be booking another flight and hey why did you bring all those football shirts to an away game anyway just make do with what you have for the 3 days . Evil Smile

you do realise that it's litterally the last 5 or so people on theat they might ask you to put your bag in the hold, and that shock horror, if you absolutely insist that the bag is staying with you they won't forcefully take it from you.

But hey if you want to spend 30mins in a queue on every flight that's your business, I'll still be sitting there thinking what a bunch of spanners

They actually can insist the bag goes below.
The terms and conditions for Ryanair state a certain number are guaranteed to be allowed on top - maybe it’s the first 50 persons. After that they can insist it goes below (for free)
I tried arguing before as I had to catch a bus and was told either the bag goes below or me no fly.
I told them in no uncertain terms that I would never fly with Ryanair again. And to this day I have probably only used them about another 50 times
They are nearly always the cheapest option!

If you are ever told that the bag has to go below just smile and say thank you . They label it and tell you to drop it and the stairs to the plane . As soon as ypu walk through the boarding pass and passport check juat rip it off . I've done it on numerous occasions
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 11:09pm
If you take a bag that fits under the seat in front, you're grand. I take a backpack for anything under a week.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

If you take a bag that fits under the seat in front, you're grand. I take a backpack for anything under a week.

We are talking planes SD not trains
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 11:37pm
International games.
To be honest I’ve more interest in International games than I do club football.
I still haven’t got over the Denmark game.
With MON dinosaur tactics alive and well at the moment, no World Cup to look forward to, I’ve zero interest in friendlies.
Hopefully the Nations League will turn out great.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

International games.
With MON dinosaur tactics alive and well at the moment, no World Cup to look forward to, I’ve zero interest in friendlies.

Oh and throw in the FA Cup as well, load of sh!te.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Boat race protesters.
The boat race. Who actually gives a f**k?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 12:03am

International games.

Oh and throw in the FA Cup as well, load of sh!te.

Careful now, Coyne will be onto you

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 25 Mar 2018 at 12:04am
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 12:14am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Not me. But I hate the hippy protesters.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 9:38am

I hate the competitors too. They are all shipped in from the states anyway.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 9:55am

Ahh seriously what do they protest about?
Cruelty to canoe’s?
Underage oars being taken advantage of?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 10:00am
The protest was about both universities investing in fossil fuels.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 11:43am

I understand there are Americans in the boat, but they are there on merit. Oxbridge has a large international contingent (especially at postgraduate level), and would have plenty of domestic based rowers to choose from anyway.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 11:51am

I understand there are Americans in the boat, but they are there on merit. Oxbridge has a large international contingent (especially at postgraduate level), and would have plenty of domestic based rowers to choose from anyway.
There are lots of Americans in Cambridge, no doubt, but it is well known that they handpick rowers based on ability.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 2:25pm
Getting charged for fookin Mi-Wadi in Dublin boozers when you're drinking pints anyway.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Getting charged for fookin Mi-Wadi in Dublin boozers when you're drinking pints anyway.

Try 11 Euro for a glass of Malbec
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 2:49pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 626627628629630 991>
  Share Topic