You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 622623624625626 990>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 12:33pm
They are showing trailers for that film Ladybird.  They show her in some outlet store looking at  a dress and a scene where someone asks her name and the final scene is her screaming in the street at night.  Might I ask, what the fook is the film about?? Isn't that the whole point of trailers?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 1:36pm
The amount of times in this bastard country where you need something done/fixed/repaired twice cos they've made a bollix of it first time.
My watch winder fell out the other night, brought it to a watch repair shop and it done, collected it yesterday.  Noticed the watch was a few minutes slow so did the needful with the winder and the Jaysus pin and all came out with little or no force from me.  So gotta go back again and have it done properly.

Loada me hole. Angry
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 1:47pm
You'd have thought the repair shop would have clocked on that that was possibly going to happen.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

You'd have thought the repair shop would have clocked on that that was possibly going to happen.

Pun police...........pun police..........help..........help............fooking wind-up coont.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 1:50pm
Stop winding him up.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

The amount of times in this bastard country where you need something done/fixed/repaired twice cos they've made a bollix of it first time.
My watch winder fell out the other night, brought it to a watch repair shop and it done, collected it yesterday.  Noticed the watch was a few minutes slow so did the needful with the winder and the Jaysus pin and all came out with little or no force from me.  So gotta go back again and have it done properly.

Loada me hole. Angry
You really have to take them places at face value, the prices are just a numbers game to them
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Loada me hole. Angry

If only you could turn back time
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

They are showing trailers for that film Ladybird.  They show her in some outlet store looking at  a dress and a scene where someone asks her name and the final scene is her screaming in the street at night.  Might I ask, what the fook is the film about?? Isn't that the whole point of trailers?

Think it's a coming of age movie about a mother daughter relationship. Character driven rather than plot driven
AKA pedantic kunt
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:06pm
hotels where the heating doesn't work properly - yes they may have a pool and all that  but when their dining room has people with coats on  and your nose gets cold in their bar - its not on

Especially when the last place you left wasn't exactly a sauna either
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 10:02am
The almighty amount of back slapping going on with people who braved the storm and survived.

We were warned about it well in advance . Tooo many hero statues on the go
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

The almighty amount of back slapping going on with people who braved the storm and survived.

We were warned about it well in advance . Tooo many hero statues on the go
It is the same this side of the Irish Sea. There was some lad who was stuck on a train in Hampshire, along with a good few others I may add, who was treated like Robinson Crusoe by Victoria Derbyshire the other morning. She described their reaction of 'just getting on with it' as 'very British'. As far as I can see, apart from how it might have impacted on an individuals mental health, it was the only available response.
Declanus View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Declanus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 6:37pm
Work colleagues who won’t answer their phones during working hours and then think it’s ok to call and talk shop when you are travelling home. Grrrrrr
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 1:43pm
Training new people in work and they don't listen or take notes on what they're being told, so ask you again and again and again, when you're already mad busy and have f**k all time to be showing them in the first place
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Training new people in work and they don't listen or take notes on what they're being told, so ask you again and again and again, when you're already mad busy and have f**k all time to be showing them in the first place

Yeah you're flat out arguing with Hans about Man United Tongue
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 2:25pm

Sorry Bazzo, just a quick question for you buddy, why are Man United sh*te, sorry for asking again it just didn't make sense the first time
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Yeah you're flat out arguing with Hans about Man United Tongue
I assumed Hans was the trainee?
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 3:34pm
Mouth ulcers, seem to be getting them more regularly - a right pain in the hoop (well actually mouth)
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 5:10pm
[QUOTE=Bob Hoskins] Mouth ulcers, seem to be getting them more regularly - a right pain in the hoop (well actually mouth)

Thats what giving homeless bums mouthw**ks will do to ya

Edited by drog addict - 14 Mar 2018 at 5:11pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 622623624625626 990>
  Share Topic