You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 600601602603604 988>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Brits f**king around with Guinness putting things in it. Brown Ale, blackcurrant and now this f**king hate crime.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fancy-pint-badger-pub-creates-7393359

Once had a Spanish tourist ask me for half Guinness half club lemon when i was working behind a bar , this was in Dublin

I once had someone (an Irish fella too) ask me for a pint of Guinness shandy. It looked as bad as I thought it would. Club lemon though, I'd say that looked and tasted absolutely horrific Dead
Goodness , i had one dude in London ask me for a Guinness shandy once , now i told him i could not do it for him as it's like oil and water the two don't mix . Now he said he wanted it so just looked at him and said i will give yo two glasses one of lemonade the other Guinness and he could mix them himself in a pint glass . Well volcano going off would be the best way to put it , i just looked at him and said " i told you " with that look on my face . 

I put the Lemonade in first and back poured the Guinness. I told him beforehand I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it. It looked absolutely brutal. He drank the lot anyway and went on his merry way. Absolute weirdo Confused
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Childish footballers who have their first name on the back of their jerseys.

Actually most footballers in general are total dopes

That's not as bad as the ones with their nicknames on their back (Chicarito)
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 9:17am
Morning traffic is ridiculous in Dublin. Stuck on D'Olier street for the past 20 minutes.

No metro and it must be one of the only European capitals with no train link to the airport.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 9:30am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Morning traffic is ridiculous in Dublin. Stuck on D'Olier street for the past 20 minutes.

No metro and it must be one of the only European capitals with no train link to the airport.

Leave earlier. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 9:51am

Even if there was a metro north, the express bus from city centre to airport would be the same if not quicker thanks to the Port Tunnel
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 9:55am
Guinness shandy, or Murphy's shandy, was something a fair few old men at home would drink , especially as they were afraid of the infamous 'Bandon car'. You have to flatten the lemonade for it to be feasible. I can't say that I've ever tasted it, nor do I have any desire to.

I should say that I have tasted 'the dark side of the moon', which is half Blue Moon, half Guinness. It tasted like the dark side of my ass.
I used to love a Black and Tan though.

Edited by pre Madonna - 22 Jan 2018 at 10:00am
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 10:04am
Claims ... People who claim for the sake of it . Just heard a relation got 20k after an injury at work .Works for the government and claimed from another state body. I hope they have no luck and her leg falls off
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 12:29pm

It was particularly brutal this morning. I was cycling through town at 9:15 and buses were back up from Trinity to Christchurch. There weren't even that many taxis. Not sure what the snarl up was. It was equally bad coming around the other way.

They need to get rid of *all* private traffic, including taxis, past the front of Trinity, both ways. If it is simply *in service* buses only, there's a chance of less traffic.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 1:05pm
Crash on the N7/M50 junction delayed me by 20 minutes this morning. I was in work about 15 minutes and then I got a phonecall from the wife to say she left her car keys in my car yesterday so I had to drive back home with her keys then drive back into work. Angry
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 1:10pm
LOL

There should be a separate driving test for people who use the M50, some absolute empty heads on it.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 1:24pm
There was another crash on the M50 near Ballinteer this morning which caused so much extra traffic too
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 4:51pm
Tallaght by pass was shocking too on the way to the M50.
There was a lorry parked in the hard shoulder with no driver. There was a police car sussing it out. Few minutes later some guy is strolling over the duel carriageway with his breakfast roll from the petrol station and just hops back into the lorry.
The dark side.. And the light
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

There was a lorry parked in the hard shoulder with no driver. There was a police car sussing it out. Few minutes later some guy is strolling over the duel carriageway with his breakfast roll from the petrol station and just hops back into the lorry.

Gardai should have thrown down the gauntlet.
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 5:41pm

That's the job! Fair play to him!

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 22 Jan 2018 at 5:42pm
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Leave earlier. 
I always leave the gaff before 7. Cuts out all that sh*te. No sympathy for anyone sitting in traffic after 730 am   What does one expect?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Leave earlier. 
I always leave the gaff before 7. Cuts out all that sh*te. No sympathy for anyone sitting in traffic after 730 am   What does one expect?

El Puto Amo
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Gardai should have thrown down the gauntlet.

It's called a duel carriageway because of all the drive by shootings over that way
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 7:37pm

Leave earlier. 

I left at 5am*. That early enough for you smartarse?!

* From Mayo LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 600601602603604 988>
  Share Topic