You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 598599600601602 988>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:33am
I'm the same. I'm 35, I like to keep hydrated and would drink water in work, but the past year or so I've noticed that after one bottle in the morning I'm pissing for the rest of the day.
Some days I'd deliberately not drink much so im dehydrated a bit going to bed so I don't wake up having to piss in the middle of the night or at 5am or something and then not get back to sleep

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:36am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

****s who sneeze into their hands. Particularly folk who deal with the public.
Was in a shop today and yer man at the till sneezed into his hands as he was serving me.
Horrible f**ker. I bet loads of you reading this do the same thinking you are being polite

Crook of elbow is best practice ain’t it?
yep straight in that direction or bicep. Teaching my kids this ,top parenting

Never heard that one before. Seen a few older people do it now I come to think of it, but just thought they were being a bit weird.
Surely if you sneeze into your hands then you can then go and wash them, rather than walking about with snatters over the sleeve of your jumper if you sneeze into your elbow.
I admit if you're dealing or serving the public then it is different.

Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 10:35am
Thumbs UpNot to be an online scare monger but peeing a lot can be sign of diabetes or a prostate problem so make sure you get to the Dr at some stage lads. Gotta have an MOT when the miles start clocking up
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:53pm
What's wrong with sneezing into your hands, you're protecting your saliva and germs from going into the office or all over your colleagues.........once you wash the old lámha immediately (or wipe them in your jeans or shirt), don't see the issue with sneezing into the hands, unless you're in the middle of a wank.

Blocking a sneeze is a terrible idea by the way.

Edited by FREEWHEELER - 19 Jan 2018 at 1:54pm
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 2:22pm
You also need to train yourselves and not go so frequently. Also, no caffeine after 8pm.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 3:04pm
Pricks out in this weather wearing shorts. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Australians, usually. 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Do you wear tracksuits in public FW?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 5:46pm
[QUOTE=FREEWHEELER]
Pricks out in this weather wearing shorts.  [/QUOTE

They will be the same pricks who wear wooly hats when the sun is splitting the stones

Edited by drog addict - 19 Jan 2018 at 5:46pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 5:54pm
Not so much now but around October/November a common trend among young lads seemed to be wearing big puffy jackets and shorts. Weird combination.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

[QUOTE=FREEWHEELER]
Pricks out in this weather wearing shorts.  [/QUOTE

They will be the same pricks who wear wooly hats when the sun is splitting the stones
Or while sat indoors, often in front of a fire, in a t-shirt. These lads are often, but not exclusively, of the Australian persuasion.

Edited by pre Madonna - 19 Jan 2018 at 5:57pm
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 7:36pm
People that hide....like really hide....their PIN numbers when inputting them into a pin pad at the cash register.
They are about to put in their pin number.....then they look at you.....then really do their best to hide it from you.
I couldn’t give a fook what your PIN number is.

I must look like a dodger geezer.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

People that hide....like really hide....their PIN numbers when inputting them into a pin pad at the cash register.
They are about to put in their pin number.....then they look at you.....then really do their best to hide it from you.

How does that annoy you? Thats what youre meant to do ffs. Ever heard of shoulder surfing? In an ideal world all the crims who do actually observe pins in order to steal money will have signs on advising other people, but until then Im one of those that shields their pin as advised by banks and polices forces and security experts the world over

Edited by Sham157 - 19 Jan 2018 at 8:52pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

How does that annoy you? Thats what youre meant to do ffs. Ever heard of shoulder surfing? In an ideal world all the crims who do actually observe pins in order to steal money will have signs on advising other people, but until then Im one of those that shields their pin as advised by banks and polices forces and security experts the world over

It was in a shop, not at an ATM.
ATM’s could have a device attached to not that copies the card details, so when they have the card details AND the PIN they can access your account.
This was in a shop, so unless I then nick/pickpocket the card, the PIN is no good to anyone.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:24pm
Cards get skimmed in shops as well ye nut
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:29pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

It was in a shop, not at an ATM.
ATM’s could have a device attached to not that copies the card details, so when they have the card details AND the PIN they can access your account.
This was in a shop, so unless I then nick/pickpocket the card, the PIN is no good to anyone.
but thats exactly what happens everyday particulalrly to the more elderly. They pay and some scrote behind watches the pin being inputted. Then they di0 the oul dear down the road. Doesnt even have to be skimming. But on the skimming, a well know case a few years back in Dunnes in Blanch. The cashier was doing the skimming and memorising the pins. It amazing in this day and age despite all the warnings by email from banks etc, ads in the press that you still dont realise te scale of it. I will always look behind me before entering the pin regardless of where I am, shop, bar, ATM, and if anyone is too close ill ask tem to move back. Cant be too careful.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 10:03pm
I came across a way accidentally to gaining people's pin numbers and it is unbelievable easy . people are far too laxidaisy with there personal security . web 're likes of disposing of personal documents properly
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 8:42pm
Mytaxi.

Hailo was great.

Have a load of drivers jumped ship from Mytaxi?
Never cabs available when you need one.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 598599600601602 988>
  Share Topic