You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 990>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 7:38am
LOLLOL
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Women (it's always them) who stand in a queue to use an ATM or to buy something in a shop and only start looking in their bag for their purse or bank card when they are in front of the ATM or after the shop assistant asks for money. They fooking annoy the hell out of me

absofcukinglutely , they actually look surprised when the bird at the till asks them for fcuking money LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 7:44am

pedestrians who think they have right of way when walking along the footpath and coming up to the top of a street, they just keep walking when i'm turning down that street Angrysurely its easier for them to halt their stride then me to brake

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Karnage Karnage wrote:

when wiping your hole goes on for longer that the sh*tting part, it takes all the fun out of the pooing process

DeadDeadDeadDead

And you end up using half the roll and still end up in the shower.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 9:58am

Women (it's always them) who stand in a queue to use an ATM or to buy something in a shop and only start looking in their bag for their purse or bank card when they are in front of the ATM or after the shop assistant asks for money. They fooking annoy the hell out of me

I'm a barman and there is nothing worse when you're busy than gobsh*tes doing this! I can never understand why they don't just have the money handy.
And sorry girls, but it actually IS women 99% of the time.
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 10:05am

Also on escalators when people stand in side by side so ya cant get by them, this ONLY happens in Ireland.

Karnage View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 10:46am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Karnage Karnage wrote:

when wiping your hole goes on for longer that the sh*tting part, it takes all the fun out of the pooing process

DeadDeadDeadDead

And you end up using half the roll and still end up in the shower.

or when the bog roll does run out and you have to sacrifice the jocks!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

I'm a barman and there is nothing worse when you're busy than gobsh*tes doing this! I can never understand why they don't just have the money handy.
And sorry girls, but it actually IS women 99% of the time.

Yes there is , the eejits who give you one drink order at a time as they are too stupid to think that you might be able to remember 4 or 5 drinks in an order
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 1:23pm

I hate this.

Your on the beer. In a good pub. The craic is great. Stories flyin. Ye decide to go somewhere livlier with better scenery. The dj is absolutely pumpin real loud music and all of a sudden all conversation is over.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 1:30pm
the chinese communist party
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 2:21pm

Bouncers or doormen on an absolsute power trip.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

I'm a barman and there is nothing worse when you're busy than gobsh*tes doing this! I can never understand why they don't just have the money handy. And sorry girls, but it actually IS women 99% of the time.

Yes there is , the eejits who give you one drink order at a time as they are too stupid to think that you might be able to remember 4 or 5 drinks in an order

Worse than that is when they give you the 1st 3/4 drinks orders really slow and extend it out to about 8 drinks and by the time they've said the last one you've forgotten every drink ordered cause you're thinking of how much of an annoying prick the person ordering the drinks is!
The Lurker View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lurker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 2:29pm
peruvian flute band pandemic!
Senn 3 bands in town the weekend from talbot street to henry street.was like the episode of south park
Karnage View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 2:48pm
fanny farts, its very hard not to laugh when they happen!
AKOT View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 3:22pm
was working monday-friday days  changed to shift now have to  work nights and weekendsAngry

no toilet roll

waiting ages to get served at the bar

going to get that one  last pint  at the bar only to be told you the bar is closed 

Edited by AKOT - 16 Dec 2010 at 3:25pm
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 3:57pm
People who hold up ques to pay for their stuff in coins
GWAN YBIG
OldBawnHoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by flickYBIG flickYBIG wrote:

What the f**k ?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by OldBawnHoop OldBawnHoop wrote:

What the f**k ?

LOLLOL

As opposed to trying to barter with a goat?
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by OldBawnHoop OldBawnHoop wrote:

What the f**k ?

LOLLOL

As opposed to trying to barter with a goat?

no like say something comes to €20.73 and they hand in a €50 note but root through their pockets for ages looking for the change to make up the €0.73 and then take forever counting out the coins
GWAN YBIG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 990>
  Share Topic