You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 597598599600601 988>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 4:45pm
Aye. A Mac wipes the floor with any home PC though .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

How so?

Bring back the 90's where Gateway computers were big and Apple were a relic from 1984

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 4:59pm
He couldn't explain why iphones were better, just that they just worked. I'm no Android fanboy, I just don't get the devotion to something that someone bought.

Fair enough if you made the f**king thing but why invest so much love into an object that you f**king bought sure anyone can do that.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

For a moment i was like "who da fuq is A Mac and PC" 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 5:03pm
I'm no expert in the area at all, I find Macs incredibly cumbersome to use, and, like all Apple products, designed not to last. I have searched on the subject before and it would seem a lot of people with the required expertise share my views.
It is funny how the only Apple product designed to last,the old iPod, was pulled by the company.
They are fantastic at marketing though.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 10:11pm
Breaking my leg twice in the space of 3 months and not realising kind of annoys me.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 10:14pm
What ?

How the f**k did ye not know
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 10:23pm
How tough are you? ☺️
IG @flanno_7hi
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

What ?

went over on it in November. No big deal (or so i thought) strapped it up for a few days and was grand. Have had plenty of sprains before and sat in A&E for days so just rested up myself. Back walking on it in no time no bother at all. Last couple of weeks there was a niggling pain in it, nothing bad, but said to myself id get it checked just in case but other things got in the way. Then fast forward to last night and i was playing 5aside. Great game, scored a few goals. Woke up today and it was a bit stiff and restricted movement so bit the bullet and went in. Turns out I broke it that night in November and again last night. I felt absolutely nothing last night at all. The rest is history. In a cast now for a week and into the fracture clinic next Friday.

Edited by Sham157 - 17 Jan 2018 at 10:25pm
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

What ?

went over on it in November. No big deal (or so i thought) strapped it up for a few days and was grand. Have had plenty of sprains before and sat in A&E for days so just rested up myself. Back walking on it in no time no bother at all. Last couple of weeks there was a niggling pain in it, nothing bad, but said to myself id get it checked just in case but other things got in the way. Then fast forward to last night and i was playing 5aside. Great game, scored a few goals. Woke up today and it was a bit stiff and restricted movement so bit the bullet and went in. Turns out I broke it that night in November and again last night. I felt absolutely nothing last night at all. The rest is history. In a cast now for a week and into the fracture clinic next Friday.

the things people do for attention...........Smile
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 10:39pm
Yeah i know....
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 11:01pm

What ?

Did my ankle 4 years ago at training. Went to blanch hospital the next day and doc said it was a sprain. A couple of weeks after still didnt feel right so i went to a dick of a physio who kept me coming back to him at €50 a pop. He had me doing a sh*t load of exercises too. Decided to try another as it was still bollixed. Same sh*t €50 every week for another couple of weeks and still no joy. Dumped him and went to another physio. First visit he told me to go get an mri as it doesnt seem right that all the physio visits, all the training and even getting a shot of steriods in the ankle. Turns out it was f**king broken and i had done a heap load of damage to the cartilage etc. Eventually got surgery on it and the last physio sorted me out after a couple of weeks. Over€3000 spent because some wank of a doctor couldn't tell the difference between an old break a new one.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 11:06pm
They just don’t make em like Sham and Droggers no more
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

What ?

Did my ankle 4 years ago at training. Went to blanch hospital the next day and doc said it was a sprain. A couple of weeks after still didnt feel right so i went to a dick of a physio who kept me coming back to him at €50 a pop. He had me doing a sh*t load of exercises too. Decided to try another as it was still bollixed. Same sh*t €50 every week for another couple of weeks and still no joy. Dumped him and went to another physio. First visit he told me to go get an mri as it doesnt seem right that all the physio visits, all the training and even getting a shot of steriods in the ankle. Turns out it was f**king broken and i had done a heap load of damage to the cartilage etc. Eventually got surgery on it and the last physio sorted me out after a couple of weeks. Over€3000 spent because some wank of a doctor couldn't tell the difference between an old break a new one.
The doc today wa sconvinced it was a tight ligament when i explained about my previous ‘sprain’. He examined it fairly well as in he got right in behind te bone between the calf. That was the sorest of everything. Luckily he said he wanted it xrayed just to be 100%.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:59am
When you get into bed for the night and within minutes you're bursting for a jimmy despite having only minutes earlier pissed out enough to hydrate a reasonably sized Ethipoian refugee camp.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 2:06am
P*ssed 5 mins ago. Lying in bed, need another piss now. Reckon if I hold it a bit til I'm bursting, go then, I'll sleep better. I must have a bladder the size of a terrys chocolate orange. Went to doc about a year ago when I volume of going multiplied regularly, couple of blood tests. Nothing. Bolis my p*ss, pardo the pun, cos a lot of nights I'll be having a great sleep and have to go at 5/6am. Can't fall back asleep then. Shsmbles
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:07am
Getting old lads.

See the previous two posts.
IG @flanno_7hi
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Getting old lads.

See the previous two posts.
I'm not that old though. It's ridiculous the amount of times I p*ss a day now. It a ballbreaker for sleep patterns, pardon the pun. I must go on a healthy and fitness buzz soon, see if that helps.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 597598599600601 988>
  Share Topic