You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 576577578579580 991>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Used to live with a chap and you'd ask him what his plans for the weekend were. Oh I'm heading out with mates to Dun Laoghaire drinking (from Tallaght)... Sounds good, how you getting there? Oh I don't know, taxi or bus maybe.... I've no plans this weekend so if you want I can give you a lift out and sure if you're not out late txt me and ill see if I'm feeling up for picking you up later.
Following weekend and the roles reverse, I'm heading into town, housemate asks what I'm up to as he plans on staying in... sounds good enjoy yourself. Not even the offer of a lift to the f**king Luas stop
He's was your housemate, not your wife.

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Stickittotheman Stickittotheman wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

WTF is friendzoned?

LOLLOLLOL its when you really like a girl and you been spending some time together i.e. at work or at university. You really like her and are dying to well you know what. However she is not romantically interested in you and just sees you as her friend. Thus you have been friendzoned.
And then gets pissed off when you shag her mate LOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:18pm

Used to live with a chap and you'd ask him what his plans for the weekend were. Oh I'm heading out with mates to Dun Laoghaire drinking (from Tallaght)... Sounds good, how you getting there? Oh I don't know, taxi or bus maybe.... I've no plans this weekend so if you want I can give you a lift out and sure if you're not out late txt me and ill see if I'm feeling up for picking you up later.
Following weekend and the roles reverse, I'm heading into town, housemate asks what I'm up to as he plans on staying in... sounds good enjoy yourself. Not even the offer of a lift to the f**king Luas stop

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:26pm

LOL Maybe I expect too much of people to just be sound when you do something nice for them
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:38pm

WTF is friendzoned?

LOL

I'm more amazed that a man of Gary McKay's age knows what it is, and wrote two paragraphs on it LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:40pm
When shop assistants give you receipts. So you have to go looking for a bin when leaving the shop

Also, that green stirring thing they've started putting in my cup in starbucks when I get coffee to take out. Who wants to stir a latte ffs. Again, I've to go looking for a bin for this before I can enjoy my coffee, after licking coffee froth off a green stick.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:48pm
The Ganges with Sue Perkins. What next? The Amazon with Alan Carr? The Pyramids with Paul O'Grady? I'm sure Alan Partridge was supposed to be joking when he made similar suggestions.
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:54pm
Whoever decided to make the distinction between a medium and large cup of coffee to be 'tall' and 'grande' is an awful eejit. They're both different ways to say a bigger cup FFS.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Whoever decided to make the distinction between a medium and large cup of coffee to be 'tall' and 'grande' is an awful eejit. They're both different ways to say a bigger cup FFS.

I just stick to the small, medium or large terms when ordering
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Being friend zoned Thumbs Down

What’s friend zoned??
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:02pm
Gordon Ramsey doing Gang reporting, your a chef, stick to it, cause I cant take you seriously now
Getting old and intolerant
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The Ganges with Sue Perkins. What next? The Amazon with Alan Carr? The Pyramids with Paul O'Grady? I'm sure Alan Partridge was supposed to be joking when he made similar suggestions.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I just saw an ad for Chris Tarrant's Extreme Railway Journeys.LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

When shop assistants give you receipts. So you have to go looking for a bin when leaving the shop

Also, that green stirring thing they've started putting in my cup in starbucks when I get coffee to take out. Who wants to stir a latte ffs. Again, I've to go looking for a bin for this before I can enjoy my coffee, after licking coffee froth off a green stick.

That’s not for stirring, it’s to seal the lid so no spills. Stirrers are the long wooden ones
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

That’s not for stirring, it’s to seal the lid so no spills. Stirrers are the long wooden ones

Shocked
Well its an awful messy bollocks of a thing
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 3:57pm

WTF is friendzoned?
LOL

I'm more amazed that a man of Gary McKay's age knows what it is, and wrote two paragraphs on it LOL
An abundance of young (separated) Soccer Moms Wink

Their little Callums and Camerons idolise Coach Gary LOL

Never off Whatsapp me !!

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

WTF is friendzoned?
LOL

Never off Whatsapp me !!

Pics? LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 4:02pm

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

WTF is friendzoned?
LOL

Never off Whatsapp me !! 
Pics? LOL
Bringing the u9s to Barcelona next Easter.

No dads allowed, only moms LOL

One or two are absolutely filthy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 576577578579580 991>
  Share Topic