You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 534535536537538 989>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 3:29pm
People that give out about the great weather we have today in the capital.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 2:57pm
The misuse of the word 'super' has gt to the stage where I feel punishment beatings are necessary.Angry
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The misuse of the word 'super' has gt to the stage where I feel punishment beatings are necessary.Angry

Super post pm   
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Super post pm   
That is the correct usage of the word!LOL
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 3:12pm

Super post pm   
That some super posting from a top top poster.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Super post pm   
See above! The word itself is fine, it is the use of it as an adverb that is grating. I have found myself saying, without thinking; " the word you're looking for is very"!
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 3:37pm

Super post pm   

See above! The word itself is fine, it is the use of it as an adverb that is grating. I have found myself saying, without thinking; " the word you're looking for is very"!

Are you super annoyed?
Chips don't bounce
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 3:37pm
I thought his post was supercilious.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 3:38pm
PM just tends to get super irritated over minor things during conversation time. It's his bad so I would of thought you can ignore it.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Super post pm   

Are you super annoyed?
You see boys? That is misusing it correctly!!

I'm off to lie down under a tree and listen to some Orbital.LOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 3:43pm
PM what is your opinion of the word 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 4:10pm
People who go drinking on the canal at the weekend and leave the place as an absolute kip when they leave.

Smashed glass all over the roads, paths and cycle lanes because people can't be f**ked cleaning up after themselves.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

People who go drinking on the canal at the weekend and leave the place as an absolute kip when they leave.

Smashed glass all over the roads, paths and cycle lanes because people can't be f**ked cleaning up after themselves.

It's a bit of a weird set up down by the canal now. The Barge won't allow anyone move into the sunny area by the water. They are making people stay within the boundaries of their boozer. Previously, they gave people plastic glasses and allowed them out the door wherever they wanted to go.   

So you've got a situation where The Barge are employing loads of extra security staff to stop people people buying drink and taking it out off their premises so the natural progression is that no one is going into their pub. Where previously, it was probably 60% of people buying cans and blanking The Barge, I'd say that it's about 90% now whilst their costs of doing business have increased and right outside their front door is the busiest gargling spot in the city. 

You're right though. I was walking down the canal this morning and it was in bad shape. I don't mind as much when people leave their empties stacked beside an overflowing bin but there were tins and bottles everywhere.

The cleanup operation was going on though so if you want a silver lining then at least the rubbish has led to extra work creation Wink

El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

PM what is your opinion of the word 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'

I have no opinion, provided people can manage to use it correctly! If people start sticking it in front of excited in a voice that mimics 'Sweet Valley High' they can f**k off and all!
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

It's a bit of a weird set up down by the canal now. The Barge won't allow anyone move into the sunny area by the water. They are making people stay within the boundaries of their boozer. Previously, they gave people plastic glasses and allowed them out the door wherever they wanted to go.   

So you've got a situation where The Barge are employing loads of extra security staff to stop people people buying drink and taking it out off their premises so the natural progression is that no one is going into their pub. Where previously, it was probably 60% of people buying cans and blanking The Barge, I'd say that it's about 90% now whilst their costs of doing business have increased and right outside their front door is the busiest gargling spot in the city. 

You're right though. I was walking down the canal this morning and it was in bad shape. I don't mind as much when people leave their empties stacked beside an overflowing bin but there were tins and bottles everywhere.

The cleanup operation was going on though so if you want a silver lining then at least the rubbish has led to extra work creation Wink

I've seen people complaining there aren't enough bins. Even if there was a Ireland largest skip down there people would still leave a mess.

It's a lovely spot for boozing but I think it's going to get to a stage where the GardaĆ­ are going to have to stop people boozing there because of the state the place is left in. Someone will fall on it one morning and get a bad cut and sue the f**k out of the Council as they haven't cleaned it.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 5:03pm

Someone did fall in the canal during the last sunny spell about a month back. I'm normally a sucker for a bit of slapstick comedy but my mate said it wasn't funny. Apparently the girl was panicking, couldn't keep her footing and was below the surface for a good bit.

Apparently one of the days, the Guards showed up and were taking open cans and moving people on. The whole area was in full flow last night anyway as I popped down for a bit. It's funny seeing people get so dressed up to effectively go knacker drinking.  
El Puto Amo
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 5:08pm

There's a video doing the rounds of a chap in the nip trying to cross a wire someone had set up at Portabello. On his second attempt he is about 6 inches from smashing his head off the opposite side of the canal. Although everyone's out for a laugh and a bit of fun, it seriously could have ended up going horribly wrong.

I just think something inevitably will happen and it will take an absolute tragedy before people cop themselves on. 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 10:25am
What a bright little bundle of fun you are bhob on these super sunny summer days no wonder they slapped your ma when you were born
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 534535536537538 989>
  Share Topic