You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 528529530531532 988>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:28pm
I thoroughly enjoyed this evening's Nationwide. The Waterford new cycle ways route was very interesting
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:49pm
Assholes in the pool or gym that think they are in a f**king race. Fine example here

https://youtu.be/qMdo8gsRow8
Chips don't bounce
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:44pm
      The Cottage Industry                                   He likes to seem as a man of esteem,a man of honour and virtue,but be aware,take added care,the guise is there to hurt you.     His only skills are the forms he fills for his hungry, hilly grazing,where heather and weed struggle to feed because of his greedy saving     His only graft is his lowly craft of lowlife dirty dealings,where lies and deceit are the only receipt one gets for injured feelings    Spun from spools for innocent fools is a web of false security,but once they've bought,they are well caught on the ebb of his pious purity    Woven from a spindle for the quick quid swindle is a yarn of wily weave,he works his loom his victim to groom and flatters to deceive     Look hard and you'll find in all mankind,or even basic creature,a noble trait in the not-so -great,but still a redeeming feature.But despite my best in this my quest,my efforts have been in vain,for even being kind,none can I find in in you..just cynical disdain.
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:45pm
Any guys like this on ****phile
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:52pm
^
What? LOL
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:55pm
Countryfile....farmers annoy f**k out of me!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 9:02am
Mytaxi.
f**king Hailo worked fine, now they've a worse app, worse name, advertisements everywhere and the f**king thing doesn't work. Twice I've used it and my location is miles off, try to change it and nothing works, eventually hail a normal taxi home and then start receiving calls from a taxi man a half hour later wondering where I am.
WillieMaley View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillieMaley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 9:32am
Street parking charges. £2 for 1 hour. 
Grubar View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grubar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 11:53am
Celebrity do gooder,BONO....don't hear so much about him now,thank f,but I kinda miss hating his bandwaggon good guyness
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Grubar Grubar wrote:

The Cottage Industry                                   He likes to seem as a man of esteem,a man of honour and virtue,but be aware,take added care,the guise is there to hurt you.     His only skills are the forms he fills for his hungry, hilly grazing,where heather and weed struggle to feed because of his greedy saving     His only graft is his lowly craft of lowlife dirty dealings,where lies and deceit are the only receipt one gets for injured feelings    Spun from spools for innocent fools is a web of false security,but once they've bought,they are well caught on the ebb of his pious purity    Woven from a spindle for the quick quid swindle is a yarn of wily weave,he works his loom his victim to groom and flatters to deceive     Look hard and you'll find in all mankind,or even basic creature,a noble trait in the not-so -great,but still a redeeming feature.But despite my best in this my quest,my efforts have been in vain,for even being kind,none can I find in in you..just cynical disdain.

One for the bizzare posts thread Confused LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 8:07pm
Those gimps from the Happy Pear, they boil my piss and every **** who acts like them......
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 5:02pm
Women who all they talk about is their kids.
There is one at work and its all ya hear. I don't give a fiddlers fcuk about your kids. Get a life ffs. What did ya talk about before ya pushed out a few snot bags.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 10:27am
When a work colleague is on a phone call in the office, and seemingly my name is mentioned on that phone call, so said work colleague then starts staring, nodding and making silly facial expressions at me, as if I am a mind reader or have some sort of supernatural hearing and have been listening all along to what is being said on that private phone conversation, and can then join in and answer their query, or whatever the f**k it is he's staring at me about!

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 10:31am
Paranoid coonts LOL
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 3:10pm
The young lad just dropped and smashed the iPad.
It still works, but the screen is cracked and chipped.

How much roughly to get it repaired?
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

The young lad just dropped and smashed the iPad.
It still works, but the screen is cracked and chipped.

How much roughly to get it repaired?

Depends how good a job you want done.

€50 from a China man shop

but of course sometimes that isn't always a 100% fix
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 1:01pm
You're driving along, there isn't enough room for you and the oncoming car to pass, so you pull in to let them pass,

8 times out of 10 if it's a woman driver she WON'T thank you.

9 times out of 10 a man WILL thank you.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 1:11pm
squid on menus in Ireland that are invariably 'deep fried '
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 528529530531532 988>
  Share Topic