You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 988>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 9:22am
Originally posted by petej1963 petej1963 wrote:

Coots from the office in the State's mailing me with "Happy Holiday's Greeting". I mailed back a few with " I wish you a Holy and Happy Christmas"...This I was later told was inappropriate....PC gone mad.Angry

Just wait till next year and their "Thanksgiving day" i will be senting them a "Happy native American slaughter day greeting", think on this as you eat your turkey you coots.Wink

Whats a Coot? never heard that word before.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Originally posted by petej1963 petej1963 wrote:

Coots from the office in the State's mailing me with "Happy Holiday's Greeting". I mailed back a few with " I wish you a Holy and Happy Christmas"...This I was later told was inappropriate....PC gone mad.Angry

Just wait till next year and their "Thanksgiving day" i will be senting them a "Happy native American slaughter day greeting", think on this as you eat your turkey you coots.Wink

Whats a Coot? never heard that word before.

Medium sized waterbird. It has a white boney shield extending from its beak to the top of its head, leading to the well known expression - 'as bald as a coot.'

Hope this helps.
@AntrimMan85
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

so much anger tut tut.

anyhoots, anyone notice lately that some taxi drivers are turning into kerb crawlers..your standing by the side of the road, and suddenly they slow down to cruise mode, staring you out of it - hovering for a fare. I'm ok there buddy if I want a taxi I'll stick out my arm

Maybe I shouldn't wear high heels and stockingsErmm

LOLLOLClap 
First Commander-Galway Regatta
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 10:01am
My kinda thread.........soccerc, well done........could of, would of etc..... Angry, grammatical and spelling mistakes on television........Angry

Celebrities "tweeting"

Ronaldo

Barstoolers

L of I referees

Snow

Every picture of those Jedward coonts that exists Angry

TV3, what an annoying station of sh*te

That'll do for now. Angry

Edited by FREEWHEELER - 15 Dec 2010 at 10:06am
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 10:08am
people who chew with their mouth open the pigs
Its very frustrating being a Slob
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 10:17am

Cyclists who ignore red lights when pedestrians are crossing the road.  COONTS.

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 3:46pm
people who breath really loudly/through their nose loudly

people who slurp their drinks and make sh*tloads of noise when eating without making any effort to be quiet

and...players leaving UCD
sullo-bohs View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sullo-bohs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 4:05pm
If I seen this person walking down the road it would be my definition of a w**ker

People who use one of those paper coffee cups cause they need their dose of caffine ohhh so badly they cant just have it at home.
People who use headsets instead of just holding the phone to their head when walking down the road.
w**kers who wear scarfs and sunglasses indoors, jesus this does it for me Angry

Edited by sullo-bohs - 15 Dec 2010 at 4:06pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 4:09pm
People who read letters/emails in a whisper making those mad noises as they skip through the words. READ IT TO YOURSELVES YOU HORRIBLE IRRITATING BASTERDS
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 4:10pm
Shop assistants who don't say thank you when they serve you, the ignorant gimps.

People who don't answer direct questions be that in any format - text, mail or even forums!

This a strange one. I hate when you're walking along a path in an estate or quiet path and someone in front of you is walking marginally slower. You go to overtake them and they speed up, meaning they're walking beside you at the same pace. Why don't they slow down so you can walk past them. I don't know why but it really annoys me sometimes.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

My kinda thread.........soccerc, well done........could of, would of etc..... Angry, grammatical and spelling mistakes on television........Angry

Celebrities "tweeting"

Ronaldo

Barstoolers

L of I referees

Snow

Every picture of those Jedward coonts that exists Angry

TV3, what an annoying station of sh*te

That'll do for now. Angry

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

This a strange one. I hate when you're walking along a path in an estate or quiet path and someone in front of you is walking marginally slower. You go to overtake them and they speed up, meaning they're walking beside you at the same pace. Why don't they slow down so you can walk past them. I don't know why but it really annoys me sometimes.

+1  really annoyin and awkward. Get the f**k out of the way!

I hate ignorant coonts in shops who put your change on the counter even though you have your hand out.

+1 except i work in the shop and it's customers who just throw their money at ye or if you have your hand out and they carefully place it on the counter so i then have to pick it up bit by bit! AngryAngry

Ahh heya!
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 4:43pm

I hate ignorant coonts in shops who put your change on the counter even though you have your hand out.

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
gonna do a falling down one of these days from pri*ks who do this..... mainly oul wans!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 4:46pm
Oulones standing at the entrance doorways tallking fcuking nothing in everybody's way. - fooking coffin dodgers.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

People not responding to text's or phone calls etc - does my bracket in.

ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 5:02pm
People who are real set in their ways .. freaks me out!!!
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 5:07pm
people who dont answer their phones or dont bring their phone with them if they are going somewhere
GWAN YBIG
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 5:50pm
pricks who drive behind you on the motorway with their full headlights on.....
AngryAngry

ignorant shop and bar staff is a huge one

Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 988>
  Share Topic