You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 992>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by houghton88 houghton88 wrote:

(1) People who follow Soaps and reality shows like as if they know the people or theyre real. Crying cause Kim Kardishin had a baby or someone got wanked off on Geordie Shore or something. Reading hello magazine to see their wedding pics and all. 

(2) 90% of Content on Facebook
(3) Friday afternoons. 

If you haven't done so re Facebook...........QUIT!!!
Oh Poland we loved you.....
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Sitting in Mulligans enjoying a peaceful scoop on me tobler, and some genius has just ordered a glass of beer. A fcuking glass... Wtf seriously like. No man in there right mind should order a glass for himself

they shouldn't serve ladies drinks in the bar. Tell him to fook off into the lounge.

Hed be better off in the George
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 5:47pm

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Sitting in Mulligans enjoying a peaceful scoop on me tobler, and some genius has just ordered a glass of beer. A fcuking glass... Wtf seriously like. No man in there right mind should order a glass for himself

they shouldn't serve ladies drinks in the bar. Tell him to fook off into the lounge.

Hed be better off in the George

Was he English or just a qweeeaaaar?
Chips don't bounce
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 5:59pm
You know when a video goes viral and people start posting and sharing it on Facebook, Twitter etc? Well why is there always some ham that's about 4 months behind and then they post it thinking they're hilarious for finding it and think they're original?

Also, I assume its raining at home today yes? What's with everyone thinking they're hilarious by putting up a picture of Dougal with the "Looks like rain Ted" caption? You aren't the only one who thought of you muppet. Go play in traffic.

Phew.....
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 8:46pm
for some reason the Tampax/mother nature  advert with the girl on a bus with a guitar who hasn't a note in her head

If that tuneless one had of started strumming her guitar on any bus I was on she would get the guitar smashed over her head
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 8:52pm

Shamer dont judge a book.....ive often ordered a glass
waiting on a bus when ye only have 3 mins to spare
when you are skint and only have 3e
nipping in on a break from work after having a liquid lunch earlier
...give him the benifit....Big smile
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
SligoLad_95 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SligoLad_95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 11:31pm
I hate when you're out for the night and you pull a bird, but she decides to give you a foking hickey... Down with this sort of thing
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Shamer dont judge a book.....ive often ordered a glass
waiting on a bus when ye only have 3 mins to spare
when you are skint and only have 3e
nipping in on a break from work after having a liquid lunch earlier
...give him the benifit....Big smile

Id rather leave half of it behind me BSM

@Drog..... Just a qware
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 8:16pm
I work in a pub and it drives me f**kin mental that I have to pick up the slice of lemon with a f**kin thongs. I put the f**kin lemon in the fridge with my hands, take it out with my hands slice it with my hands then I have to use a silly poxy thongs makes f**k all sense
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by liam_in_germany liam_in_germany wrote:

I work in a pub and it drives me f**kin mental that I have to pick up the slice of lemon with a f**kin thongs. I put the f**kin lemon in the fridge with my hands, take it out with my hands slice it with my hands then I have to use a silly poxy thongs makes f**k all sense

Interesting. LOL 

Most people generally use these

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 8:33pm
Haha thongs brilliant spot DI
Have to agree with Liam tho **** to use tongs not fingers
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by liam_in_germany liam_in_germany wrote:

Interesting. LOL 

Most people generally use these

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 8:45pm
The Yank sticking up pics of his gammy toes on facebookDead
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 9:31pm
People putting hash tags before words when they're not on twitter.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

People putting hash tags before words when they're not on twitter.
#disagree 
Gashley Grimes View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 11:17pm
Ger Canning in the commentary box.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 11:27pm
Cameras on phone. Can catch you at your worst as many of the pictures of me being uploaded today would back up.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:01am
Ignorant vulger f**kers whom proceed to cough continuously when seated next to you on public transport without putting their hand over their mouth And another 2 hours til Dublin to put up with this bollix
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 992>
  Share Topic