You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 799800801802803 989>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:03pm
You're the top trumps of moaning.  You do more moaning about moaners than the moaners moan  themselves. Congrats.

As for your question why don't you try reading over the thread?

Regards,

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

it’s funny that Sid is pretty quiet on the toxic sexism shown by Trap on this thread.  

No chance of the Gallagher’s or the Charltons here more like the happy pear these lads.  

Says the lad who likes gender roles

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

it’s funny that Sid is pretty quiet on the toxic sexism shown by Trap on this thread.  

No chance of the Gallagher’s or the Charltons here more like the happy pear these lads.  

That doesn’t even make sense LOLLOLLOL
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:10pm

That doesn’t even make sense LOLLOLLOL

Well it wouldn't to you.  You are Eamon De Valera. The woman's place is in the kitchen and minding the kids and doing the shopping.  Suppose you are from the same neck of the woods anyway. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

TJ is a fine man he has his own ideas and then the same people line up to have a pop at him .

Always the same people alrightLOL  I have a fan club where they can fixate on me.  They pay membership and everything to join.

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:31pm

You're the top trumps of moaning.  You do more moaning about moaners than the moaners moan  themselves. Congrats.

Regards,

I think you will find that’s me Thumbs Up

Edited by Newryrep - 02 Dec 2020 at 9:31pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Regards,

I think you will find that’s me Thumbs Up

MoaningClap

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:34pm
I enjoy a lot of your posts TJ but think you're too prone to sensationalism. 

Some of your covid posts have shown this. Great Roy Keane stories though.Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

I enjoy a lot of your posts TJ but think you're too prone to sensationalism. 

Some of your covid posts have shown this. Great Roy Keane stories though.Clap

I am showbiz baby

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 2:10am

These are the people that Trap junior is judging and thinks his shake a shamrock covid party was more important than.  

rMother and daughter Amanda and Mary Mulvaney in Penneys Blanchardstown.Mother and daughter Amanda and Mary Mulvaney in Penneys Blanchardstown.
Mother and daughter Amanda and Mary Mulvaney in Penney's Blanchardstown.

However, this was not the reason for Amanda Mulvaney and her mother Mary, who flocked to the store at 4am to avoid big gatherings of people.

Mary has a terminal illness, so Penney’s opening all-night was a saviour for her to get some Christmas shopping done, and it will probably be her only trip for the rest of the year.

“I’m actually with my mam and she has a terminal illness, so we found that this would be the best time because it’s basically empty,” Amanda explained to me.

“She wouldn’t be able to queue because she would get too tired and there would be too many people, so yeah she wouldn’t come up when it was busy so this is the best.

That’s the only reason why we’re here, this will probably be our only visit before Chris tmas unless they do some more 24 hours.”

I asked Amanda if she missed Penney’s over the six-weeks that it was closed, she said: “Not really no, it’s different because she is sick so all of that’s irrelevant.

“Obviously, people miss it but when you have someone sick it’s completely different, you don’t really care."

Ciara Smith and Santina Keddie both said they decided to pop into the shop at 4am because they were up anyway. As someone who has only ever gotten up this early before to go on holiday, I couldn’t relate.

“I don’t sleep at night anyway so I thought I might as well come in and get some shopping done,” Santina laughed.

“I dread (shopping) and I hate queues, so that’s why I got up and came out."

Shopper Ciara was picking up some “bits” for her children and said she did miss Penney’s while it was closed as she would usually pop in after getting paid.

“I just woke up at 4am so I thought that I would pop over. I thought it’d be a bit quieter too,” she explained to me.

“And I knew the shop was opening in me head and I saw my friends were shopping yesterday morning and they got loads of pyjamas and stuff so I said ‘ah sure i’ll go over’.

“I’m mostly getting stuff for the kids, they need leggings and that... I kind of have everything for Christmas.”

At 7am more shoppers began to trickle in but all in all, it remained quiet, and nothing compared to the queues that were seen yesterday.

Social media is quick to judge those who get up early just to go shopping in Penney’s. But, some were already up, others were just finished work, and those who are vulnerable may have no other choice but to go at off-peak times.

And to those who just wanted to have a browse and feel some sense of normality I get it, as pottering around, looking at the homeware and picking up some Christmas pyjamas certainly lifted my spirits.

Edited by Baldrick - 03 Dec 2020 at 2:36am
AKA pedantic kunt
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 9:23am

Look at these emergency shoppers according to Baldrick.  They took flotillas from war torn Syria to Ireland avail of socks and underwear at 6am.  Not one man in the queues from Limerick, Blanch and  Dublin.  Only women must have emergencies.  Strange the way the women in Limerick were covering their faces from the camera.  Must have been ashamed to be seen.  Must be because their oppressive husbands made them queue at 5am and threatened them with a beating if they were seen.

BOB GELDOF has seen these scenes on tv and is shocked.   He is currently getting the pop starts back together for a charity Christmas single ''Do they know its Penneys''.   Socks and underwear will be supplied to the ravaged war torn pantless families in dire need who had to go 6 weeks wearing skidmark knickers.

LOL LOL LOL
It would damage this forums' reputation
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 10:42am
Mods you know what to do.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 10:47am
f**k sake Trap, thats both pathetic and out of order. You need a break from SM for your own mental health. I can only assist with a break from here though. 

Edited by Sham157 - 03 Dec 2020 at 10:49am
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 11:33am
I wonder if he has any alter ego profiles he could log back in with?
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 11:37am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

I wonder if he has any alter ego profiles he could log back in with?
We have men stationed strategically to look out for Lord Kilfenian and Rangers Billy. 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 11:45am

TJ is the YBIG Piers Morgan
El Puto Amo
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 11:48am
I blame Baggio for starting this trend

They seek him here, they seek him there

He wears his mask, from ear to ear,
It will make or break him and he's 'always in the know'
'Cause he's a dedicated follower of covid.

And when he does his little rounds
'Round roundabouts of Walkinstown
Eagerly pursing his way on to Vigin news
'Cause he's a dedicated follower of covid

Oh yes, he is  - (TJ) Oh no I'm not
Oh yes, he is  (TJ)  Oh no I'm not
He thinks we should stay in doors for-ever
And when he pulls his frilly nylon mask up right and tight
He feels a dedicated follower of covid

Edited by darmack - 03 Dec 2020 at 11:52am
The dark side.. And the light
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 11:49am
PennEys
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 799800801802803 989>
  Share Topic