You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 638639640641642 988>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Nutmeg videos posted online. 

Two dopes wearing hip hop gear in a circular playing area and the objective is for one to nuts the other. Basically the nutser shifts the balls rapidly whilst looking for an opening while the nutsee tries to stand still with their legs fully shut. Eventually the nutsee leaves a gap and the ball duly gets slotted through. Then all the other clowns watching start making a show of themselves jumping up and down covering their mouths with one hand whilst vigorously shaking their other arm about in hysterics. 

My issues with this:

1) How many takes were required to get this bit of footage? How many times did the nutser bang the ball off a set of closed legs?
2) Why are they doing this in a stupid little manufactured circle playing area in a town? Play some proper football.
3) The beauty of a nuts is that it should be a maneuver used to get a player out of a tight situation in a match environment. It should be executed with a feint and then.......
4) you MUST get on the end of it. These chumps never do. 
5) Who stands around to watch this bollox? Also, given the # of vids online, there must be a market for it. 
6) This culture feeds through to reality where every training session or astro match is riddled with incompetents giving the ball away wrecking the game whilst they shout NUTS. If you suspect that you are about to become the victim of one of these moves, then let the ball run through your legs, go sideways on and use your forward momentum to plant your shoulder into their chin as they attempt to go around you. As the leper said to the brasser, keep the tip.  

This sh*t and "freestylers". Ye well done, you can do around the world 8 times in a row but try that once on a pitch and see how you get on.
Especially when that no-nonsense centre-half 'introduces' himself with a reducer in the 1st few minutes! LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

went into a Topaz garage to get a paper this morning. 
Garage was empty and no other cars on the forecourt. 
When I’m paying your man asks me’any fuel’?
There was nobody getting fuel. His screen would show this,that there was no active pumps. Why the f**k is he asking me this?
Not the first time either
Should have told him ‘yeah pump no1’

I get very snotty about this as Ive just walked in or cyclec in, but I guess the amount of people that buy something and forget they are also to pay their fuel happens a lot. So the staff are on autopilot and ask everyone - and told to do it as well 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

went into a Topaz garage to get a paper this morning. 
Garage was empty and no other cars on the forecourt. 
When I’m paying your man asks me’any fuel’?
There was nobody getting fuel. His screen would show this,that there was no active pumps. Why the f**k is he asking me this?
Not the first time either
Should have told him ‘yeah pump no1’

I get very snotty about this as Ive just walked in or cyclec in, but I guess the amount of people that buy something and forget they are also to pay their fuel happens a lot. So the staff are on autopilot and ask everyone - and told to do it as well 

I'd answer, no but I know her sister.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 2:48pm
Driving around Dublin.......no one adheres to the rules of the road. It's become like a playstation game at this stage, cars undertaking you in the bus lane, cyclists appearing out of nowhere, drivers running red lights, pedestrians on their phones stepping out in front of cars, lack of indicators when turning, turning right into a side street causing oncoming cars to break, parking on junctions impairing vision of oncoming traffic but the worst of all is the stupid f**king parents with a young child jaywalking on the white line at a junction like Doyles corner. There is no civility on the roads anymore.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Driving around Dublin.......no one adheres to the rules of the road. It's become like a playstation game at this stage, cars undertaking you in the bus lane, cyclists appearing out of nowhere, drivers running red lights, pedestrians on their phones stepping out in front of cars, lack of indicators when turning, turning right into a side street causing oncoming cars to break, parking on junctions impairing vision of oncoming traffic but the worst of all is the stupid f**king parents with a young child jaywalking on the white line at a junction like Doyles corner. There is no civility on the roads anymore.

It's utter madness. I'd regularly see 20+ cars driving through red lights on my 20mins car journey in the morning. I can't remember the last time I saw a car pulled over for breaking a red light. There seems to be f**k all traffic corps in Dublin anymore.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 3:23pm
Yellow means speed up, red means speed up even more.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

It's utter madness. I'd regularly see 20+ cars driving through red lights on my 20mins car journey in the morning. I can't remember the last time I saw a car pulled over for breaking a red light. There seems to be f**k all traffic corps in Dublin anymore.

Agreed Redd and Bhob, the amount of red light bandits is scary and the amount of collisions and near misses with Luas trams is ridiculous.

As usual, no deterrent to the absolute zero respect too many drivers/cyclists/pedestrians have for road safety.  Staggering there aren't more killed or seriously injured.

I never fail however to be amazed at drug addicts' dexterity and elusiveness in dodging traffic when scuttling across roads, they are incredibly agile.  LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 4:10pm
Friend of mine was driving her partners car today which has L plates on up the motorway. 

She was followed by a Garda car off the blanch exit thinking she be pulled she slowed down garda drove right by her.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Friend of mine was driving her partners car today which has L plates on up the motorway. 

She was followed by a Garda car off the blanch exit thinking she be pulled she slowed down garda drove right by her.
Mustn't have been his type.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 4:18pm

Was it that Carla lass who's shagging all the Garda's by any chance LOL
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Yellow means speed up, red means speed up even more.
Its a game Dubs love, see how many cars get out after it goes amber.
The average is about 6 but Ive seen 8-10.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Could you pull over please,
actually nothing to see here carry on
LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Could you pull over please,
actually nothing to see here carry on
LOL

LOL
Not gonna lie Hoskins I never say never, a bad week and a few hours on the Jamesons could be what it takes to have the bravery LOL
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 4:40pm

People not knowing how to use roundabouts drives me nuts, on my way to work I go through three roundabouts, two have lanes marked to let you know which to be in depending on where you're going yet people always use the wrong one and then pull across the lane to exit, boils my blood.

People not taking a gap at the roundabout also annoys me no end.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

People not knowing how to use roundabouts drives me nuts, on my way to work I go through three roundabouts, two have lanes marked to let you know which to be in depending on where you're going yet people always use the wrong one and then pull across the lane to exit, boils my blood.

People not taking a gap at the roundabout also annoys me no end.

Usually after the 3rd miss on a gap by the car in front of me, if I'm the second car, will result in a beep. Drives me nuts when it's busy and people expect about 10mins to enter the roundabout.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 5:43pm
I know the various ways food is derved these days has been mentioned before, the wooden chopping boards, slates, mini fryer type baskets etc. Ive just been served a burger and chips where the chips arrived in a Bowl (not uncommon) beside the burger and side salad all contained within a larger bowl. Not a plate with raised edges, a full on oversized bowl. Try and put a fork into the chips and everything moved away. Ridiculous.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 6:54pm
Pain in the hoop, but was there anything to stop you pouring the chips out onto the plate beside the burger?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 1:53am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Pain in the hoop, but was there anything to stop you pouring the chips out onto the plate beside the burger?
i did that.. but with it all being in a bigger bowl, everything just moved anyway. I basically had to hold the food in the bowl whilei used the fork. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 638639640641642 988>
  Share Topic