You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 191192193194195 991>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2013 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Another thing that annoys me is when a players scores a goal, and jumps into the crowd and the stewards come and push them away from the crowd. Such a crime for a player to celebrate with the fans.

why does only the goalscorer get booked yet the 3 or 4 team mates who jump in with him don't 

Yes also one which annoys me. Don't a agree with the rule of player getting booked. Almost like they want to create a divide between players and fans.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2013 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

And this multiple-blessing players do when they a) come onto the pitch, b) score a goal and c) miss a goal.

Fookin morons, stop it.

Another one is people who would never go to mass and are in no way religious, cross themselves when they go past graveyards, etc. Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2013 at 8:15pm
When reading through the man utd page seeing siralex answer every question with a page answer, its just clogging up the forum and then everytime you log on you see 100+ new posts when half of the posts are his Angry
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2013 at 9:31pm

Yes also one which annoys me. Don't a agree with the rule of player getting booked. Almost like they want to create a divide between players and fans. [/QUOTE]
Creating a divide was always the purpose in having the gimps there, this stemmed from the European ban and the demolishing of the terraces, the idea being fans could sit in safe environs and not stand on top of each other, nor to interact with the pitch after the barriers where taken down around the pitches..sad but that's progress :(
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 8:49am
Think i've said it before but i'll say it again "When you write in different languages on social media and someone who 1)the message is not for 2) is a facking idiot replies with

???? What does that mean????

If you are really interested look it up

Angry
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 8:54am
Posters who have so much time on their hands that they feel the need to post onto this soul destroying thread.

People like me.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 9:03am

And this multiple-blessing players do when they a) come onto the pitch, b) score a goal and c) miss a goal.

Fookin morons, stop it.

Bizarre how someone could be annoyed by that..
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 9:16am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Fookin morons, stop it.

Bizarre how someone could be annoyed by that..

tribalarmy........don't concern yourself with FREEWHEELER............."being annoyed" his his full time profession
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 9:39am
jaysus FW! Anything that doesn't annoy you?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 10:07am
Dublin bike scheme is brilliant and I use it an awful lot (every second day on average)  

However there is an awful shower of gimps who do not release the bike until they have set the bike up correctly, fixed themselves, but the bag in the carrier etc etc. This is fine if there is nobody waiting to get a bike themselves but if there is five or six people waiting it is head wrecking.   So if you are reading here and you do this,  just release the bike and put it on its stand and then do whatever you have to do.   

Selfish ignorant cnts.  

Edited by Baldrick - 06 Dec 2013 at 10:09am
AKA pedantic kunt
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Dublin bike scheme is brilliant and I use it an awful lot (every second day on average)  

However there is an awful shower of gimps who do not release the bike until they have set the bike up correctly, fixed themselves, but the bag in the carrier etc etc. This is fine if there is nobody waiting to get a bike themselves but if there is five or six people waiting it is head wrecking.   So if you are reading here and you do this,  just release the bike and put it on its stand and then do whatever you have to do.   

Selfish ignorant cnts.  

Bike w**kers Thumbs Down
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 11:18am
Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

Ah there's more that doesn't annoy me than does, I just think about the stuff that does probably a bit more. I'm quite contented 99% of the time. LOL

Now piss off and don't be annoying me.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 11:27am
Things tht annoy the fook out of FREEWHEELER this thread should be called.
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 11:44am

Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

Ah there's more that doesn't annoy me than does, I just think about the stuff that does probably a bit more. I'm quite contented 99% of the time. LOL

Now piss off and don't be annoying me.

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 8:32pm
an unreasonable one but its pronounced Ciska not C-S-K-A, its so much easier to say as well, C-S-K-A needs to go
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

an unreasonable one but its pronounced Ciska not C-S-K-A, its so much easier to say as well, C-S-K-A needs to go

If you're doing it like that,  pronounce it properly. It's 3 syllables tse-es-ka 
@AntrimMan85
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

If you're doing it like that,  pronounce it properly. It's 3 syllables tse-es-ka 

sure? ciska was said to me in Moscow and know CSKA Sofia is prounounced that way(accoirding to girl I know from Sofia at least) but regardless an improvement on pronouncing every letter
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:10pm
Yup. Said quickly sounds like Cesca. Never heard it like ciska is Russia anyway. 

I think it varies from former Soviet states -  I think it's in Czech Republic they say all 4 letters 
@AntrimMan85
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 191192193194195 991>
  Share Topic