Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jonny Hayes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Hayes is no Willo Flood

Beat me to it Horsey LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 1:00pm
Hayes had a great cup final yesterday , pity he got a knock and looks likely to miss the Mexico game as I'm sure he would've started

Harry Redknapp was at the game scouting Aberdeen players so wouldn't be surprised to see Jonny at Birmingham next season

Edited by tonyjaa - 28 May 2017 at 1:01pm
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 9:17pm
Would that be an upward or a downward move?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

Would that be an upward or a downward move?

Definitely Upward
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 9:35pm
2nd best team in Scotland and playing in Europe to relegation-fighting championship team...
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 9:41pm

2nd best team in Scotland and playing in Europe to relegation-fighting championship team...

Why ask the question if you're going to respond like that? You've obviously your mind made up.

You do realize they may not be fighting relegation next season.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 9:53pm
Ah cool the jets, just asking what people think. I'm not sure it's so clear-cut tbh.  

Bit of a shame he didn't get a move down south or to Celtic when he was a little younger, as he's getting on for a winger now.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 1:30am

Ah cool the jets, just asking what people think. I'm not sure it's so clear-cut tbh.  

Bit of a shame he didn't get a move down south or to Celtic when he was a little younger, as he's getting on for a winger now.

Apart from the games Aberdeen play against Celtic, Hayes is playing every week against teams that aren't championship standard, and in many cases nowhere near it. It's an upward move.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 3:00am
And whatever games Aberdeen have in Europe.

But fair enough.  That Liam Boyce is the top scorer in the SPL and can't get a look-in for the North, says it all about the SPL I suppose...
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 4:53pm
Hayes is a decent player and in the dreadful friendly with Iceland didn't look out of place particularly and deserves a better coach than that bottler McInnes.

Scottish hacks trying to make out however if Roberts stays at City, Rodgers will sign Hayes but I don't see that at all.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 6:25pm
He'd be a squad player for Celtic I think, better to move to the Championship and be a starter, especially given his age.
We're decent enough..
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 5:34am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 9:31am
Would do well to get into the Celtic team. Can't see it happening tbh.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Gallowgate 67 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gallowgate 67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 10:52am
Not a hope he would get a game for Celtic...

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 7:20pm
According to SSN Cardiff city have put a £1.2m bid in for JH.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

you would.wonder why.
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 8:02pm
He's fking hopeless....should be integrating Horgan more than persisting with this dross on the periphery
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

you would.wonder why.

All about marketing these days ... great f**king mascot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
  Share Topic