You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 1452>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 9:59am
Should know either way about Gibson and O'Shea this week.

Edited by Wearside Bhoy - 03 Jul 2011 at 10:25am
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.
Sponsored Links

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 12:49pm
Your talking through your hole dunne23- o Shea was immense in Skopje and has barely put a foot wrong in years for Ireland, and I don't think gibson would be too worried bout the likes of colback and cattermole, their not exactly xavi and impedes ffs
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 12:50pm
Fookin iPhone , *iniesta not impedes
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Your talking through your hole dunne23- o Shea was immense in Skopje and has barely put a foot wrong in years for Ireland, and I don't think gibson would be too worried bout the likes of colback and cattermole, their not exactly xavi and impedes ffs
Gave away the peno
Out of order
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 3:16pm
The craic I have heard today is that Defoe has been in Sunderland this week and Gyan has been at Spurs for talks.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 3:36pm
Step backwards should it happen, Gyan over Defoe all day.
Out of order
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 4:36pm

Confused He was utter sh*te, especially in the 1st half. Take your red & white glasses off just once FFS.Thumbs Down

Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 6:41am

I don't think I'm talking out of my hole as O'Shea was very poor in Skopje. As for Gibson, I didn't say that Coback and Cattermole were Xavi standard, but Cattermole was one of Bruce's 1st choices for cm before he got injured, not to mention he is the captain of the club, and followed Bruce from Wigan to Sunderland. Colback is highly rated at the stadium of light also, and although Gibson may not sweat him, he might sweat 1 of the other 3 I mentioned. And for the record I have no idea who Impedes is, I'm sure he's wonderful though.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 6:47am
I immediately correct the impedes error which was a spelling error on the iphone you plonker as i clearly highlighted

Do you honestly think gibson would move from a huge club like united because he is sitting on the bench to a much smaller club to sit on the bench for probably less money- get a grip will ye

Giving away a penalty doesnt mean someone has had a bad game

Macedonia didnt score did they and o shea was playing along side a very inexperienced centre half- very good game he had

Emerald i have red tinted glasses because i said o shea played well in macedoniaConfused

I also said keane and given were immense while it kills me to admit it kilbane was also very good- which i have already said in the macedonia thread- im sure o shea will probably move on from united whether it be sunderland or elsewhere but i will still praise him for good performances in the green as i would and have frequently with the likes of doyle, given etc

I wouldnt be sad to see the back of gibson at united though- his attitude stinks- he has the ability but he needs to seriously sort his head out

Edited by Vivakenbarlow - 04 Jul 2011 at 6:48am
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

The craic I have heard today is that Defoe has been in Sunderland this week and Gyan has been at Spurs for talks.

F**k off Spurs no-way Angry

Gyan has huge quality , Defoe's time is nearly up his goals ratio for last season proved that!!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 11:09am

I immediately correct the impedes error which was a spelling error on the iphone you plonker as i clearly highlighted

Do you honestly think gibson would move from a huge club like united because he is sitting on the bench to a much smaller club to sit on the bench for probably less money- get a grip will ye

Macedonia didnt score did they and o shea was playing along side a very inexperienced centre half- very good game he had

Emerald i have red tinted glasses because i said o shea played well in macedoniaConfused

I also said keane and given were immense while it kills me to admit it kilbane was also very good- which i have already said in the macedonia thread- im sure o shea will probably move on from united whether it be sunderland or elsewhere but i will still praise him for good performances in the green as i would and have frequently with the likes of doyle, given etc

I wouldnt be sad to see the back of gibson at united though- his attitude stinks- he has the ability but he needs to seriously sort his head out

Macedonia didn't score because they lacked real venom imo, and Pandev definitely had the better of O'Shea a few times. But to be fair I am a plonker and everyone else's opinion is invalid bar yours. Agree to disagree, but do you need to resort to insults?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

F**k off Spurs no-way Angry

Gyan has huge quality , Defoe's time is nearly up his goals ratio for last season proved that!!

Your spot on there mate.
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 12:23pm

You said " o Shea was immense in Skopje". 

Immense ? Sounds like he played a blinder, when in fact in most people's opinions he was muck.

Jonesy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 1:34pm
Hope Stoke dont snatch John O'Shea
Get Double Maxim in the Clarehall Dublin Tesco ASAP
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 1:48pm
O'Shea had one of his worst games for the Rep in Macedonia.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 9:22am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Agreed. Very poor especially in the first half when, in addition to the penalty that was given just before half time, he had another stonewall penalty waved away after around 25 mins for hauling down Pandev in the box. I am a big JOS fan and have always rated him for Ireland and United - he had a bad night in Skopje though. I think he was uncomfortable in the role of senior player at the heart of the defence. Once he's restored to right full I'm sure he'll flourish in the rest of the qualifiers.Thumbs Up
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by tony grealish tony grealish wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Agreed. Very poor especially in the first half when, in addition to the penalty that was given just before half time, he had another stonewall penalty waved away after around 25 mins for hauling down Pandev in the box. I am a big JOS fan and have always rated him for Ireland and United - he had a bad night in Skopje though. I think he was uncomfortable in the role of senior player at the heart of the defence. Once he's restored to right full I'm sure he'll flourish in the rest of the qualifiers.Thumbs Up

Spot on. Someone needs to tell VKB though, who thought that he was "immense." Confused

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 4:37pm
Hopefully O'Shea to sign by the end of the week.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 1452>
  Share Topic