You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14121413141414151416 1451>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2022 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Best supported club in the UK re population.

Clap

Always like the Stat as Burnley have a population of 68,000 and you can fit in 75,000 into Old Trafford . 

The Clarets have sold out their allocation tomorrow fair play.

Looking like a 38,000 + crowd 
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2022 at 7:25pm

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Best supported club in the UK re population.

Clap

Always like the Stat as Burnley have a population of 68,000 and you can fit in 75,000 into Old Trafford . 

The Clarets have sold out their allocation tomorrow fair play.

Looking like a 38,000 + crowd 

Hope you enjoy the game DM , but just one thing the last time Burnley won at Sunderland was in 1972 , could be a 1-1 draw .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 5:03pm
Burnley fought back from 2-0 down to win 4-2.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 5:07pm
Talk about a game of two halves DM . We were gash in the first half make no bones about it .
Once we scored well you know the rest . 
I have to say sorry for the wan*ers who were throwing things after the 2nd goal , we have far too many of these planks . 

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 5:57pm

Talk about a game of two halves DM . We were gash in the first half make no bones about it .
Once we scored well you know the rest . 
I have to say sorry for the wan*ers who were throwing things after the 2nd goal , we have far too many of these planks . 

As you say a classic game of two half's but the second period was men against boys.

The Clarets were superb.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 7:06pm
Strange game DM , 
Did think Sunderland got it spot on in the first half , did like yer man Prichard did very well  i have to say . Kompany must have "SAID"  a few thnigs at HT and the rest you know .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 7:44pm

Strange game DM , 
Did think Sunderland got it spot on in the first half , did like yer man Prichard did very well  i have to say . Kompany must have "SAID"  a few thnigs at HT and the rest you know .

I thought the substitutions of Pritchard and Evans were very bizarre given they were both playing well.

Funny old game - not.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 8:29pm
Pritchard rumoured to be going to Stoke in January. Stewart likewise, both said to have been seriously pissed off at the club losing Alex Neil.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2022 at 3:31pm
How has Edouard Michut been?
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2022 at 3:57pm
Scored for the under-21s today, they’re beating Stoke 3-2 away with minutes to go.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 9:17am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

How has Edouard Michut been?

He's only made some brief appearances as a sub and hasn't started yet. 

He's looked skillful but needs more game time. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 9:23am

I hope Patrick is back for the Luton match he was a huge miss on SAturday.

Mowbray said: “We don't think it's a serious problem. We'll see how the week goes, he's had a huge workload of late. “He probably hasn't played many three-game weeks, he's picked up a knock in ...

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2022 at 5:16pm

Mowbray saying Simms has a chance of being in the squad for the Luton game.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2022 at 4:30pm

Sounds like the Gooch won't play again till after the WC.

Good opportunity for Trai Hume to take his chance. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2022 at 5:08pm

I'd have settled for a point pre match and going 0 1 down to a goal that shouldn't have been allowed I was fearing the worst.

The subs made all the difference Embo's goal was an excellent cross from Clarke and a clinical finish and Simms looked the part - so good to have a natural forward on the pitch for the first team in eight matches.

Its a shame Jack Clarke will be suspended for the Huddersfield game on Wednesday. 
kevblackcat12 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevblackcat12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2022 at 5:29pm
Yes it was very important that we got something out of today's game having lost the previous two to stop the slide, Great to see Simms back, Fingers crossed he might start at Huddersfield? Shame we couldn't of nicked a winner but we'll take the point, I'm really looking forward to coming over for the Cardiff game next week now it's been to long since I was at the Stadium Of Light 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2022 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by kevblackcat12 kevblackcat12 wrote:

Yes it was very important that we got something out of today's game having lost the previous two to stop the slide, Great to see Simms back, Fingers crossed he might start at Huddersfield? Shame we couldn't of nicked a winner but we'll take the point, I'm really looking forward to coming over for the Cardiff game next week now it's been to long since I was at the Stadium Of Light 

Yea would have been great to get a winner but it could have gone either way at the death.

A draw was probably a fair result.

Its encouraging how many times we have come back after being behind this season a sign of character. 

Be good to see you on Friday with the flights back on from Cork to Ponteland once again. 
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2022 at 5:46pm

Originally posted by kevblackcat12 kevblackcat12 wrote:

Yea would have been great to get a winner but it could have gone either way at the death.

A draw was probably a fair result.

Its encouraging how many times we have come back after being behind this season a sign of character. 

Be good to see you on Friday with the flights back on from Cork to Ponteland once again. 
Cork to Ponteland? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14121413141414151416 1451>
  Share Topic