You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14101411141214131414 1451>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 5:38am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

2 posts in a row, well 3 if he doesn't interrupt the flow, not from DM. Nearly think someones hidingShocked

Anyway, seen the video early posted online by a journo from Wigan. Huge proportion of the crowd singing it while others applauded. 

Wasn't anyone singing it where I was in the East Stand.
LOL the whole place was rocking to it ffs 

Well the East Stand where we are situated wasn't rocking from I can gather a lot of the abuse was coming from the right wing morons in the South stand  - apparently there was a large stag party down from Glasgow of the Rangers persuasion too.

They also give ex Sunderland players Max Power and Charlie Wyke.
stick.

Talking to Wigan fans afterwards and I said it was shameful behaviour by elements of our support he said James gets abuse at virtually al every away games and Saturdays abuse wasn't that bad.

Yes the Sunderland fans who abused James were completely out of order but don't tar us all with the same brush.

As for me hiding I was at the doctor's and work for a lot of yesterday so didn't have much internet coverage.

Edited by Double Maxim - 18 Oct 2022 at 6:15am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 8:28am

2 posts in a row, well 3 if he doesn't interrupt the flow, not from DM. Nearly think someones hidingShocked

Anyway, seen the video early posted online by a journo from Wigan. Huge proportion of the crowd singing it while others applauded. 

If no one sang it in the East Stand sure it just didn't happen LOL
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 8:36am
Scumderland LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

If no one sang it in the East Stand sure it just didn't happen LOL

I didn't say there wasn't abuse in the stadium aimed at James and others if you bothered to read my posts.

Abusing footballers isn't great but having blood soaked owners now that's another level!! 

Edited by Double Maxim - 18 Oct 2022 at 8:46am
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 9:50am
It was the Rangers fans LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 10:15am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Another one who seems incapable of reading posts I didn't say it was solely Rangers fans.
limerick lad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 10:54am
I was reading the Sunderland forums and some of the stuff is shocking. They genuinely think it's ok to call him a "fenian c**nt" , "Irish prick". If that was replaced with another nationality I doubt the FA would continually turn a blind eye.

I know it's not all Sunderland fans and every club has their share of bigots but it must be tough for any Irish person to listen to that crap in the stands. 
just hit the fecking thing
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 11:11am

LOLLOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 3:54pm

Sunderland offer support to McClean. Angry: James McClean has blasted the FA’s silence on the issue. Damian Spellman. October 18 2022 11:00 AM. Sunderland have reiterated their zero tolerance ...

familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 5:10pm
Wasn't there Saturday so I won't comment directly on abuse james had to endure.What I would say is there most definitely isn't an anti Irish sentiment in the club,quite the opposite infact which can be seen in how revered niall quinn,Charlie hurley and even Roy keane are.Ive travelled all over England following them for a number of years and have never got anything but a brilliant reception from anyone I've met.Theres plenty of knuckledraggers following them as there are with most clubs but I have never had an issue nor has any comment ever been directed at me.This isn't a direct reply specifically just felt it was worth giving a bit of perspective based on the argument at hand.Anywho I'll leave it with ye chaps
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by familyguy familyguy wrote:

Wasn't there Saturday so I won't comment directly on abuse james had to endure.What I would say is there most definitely isn't an anti Irish sentiment in the club,quite the opposite infact which can be seen in how revered niall quinn,Charlie hurley and even Roy keane are.Ive travelled all over England following them for a number of years and have never got anything but a brilliant reception from anyone I've met.Theres plenty of knuckledraggers following them as there are with most clubs but I have never had an issue nor has any comment ever been directed at me.This isn't a direct reply specifically just felt it was worth giving a bit of perspective based on the argument at hand.Anywho I'll leave it with ye chaps

I've met loads of Irish Sunderland supporters and they've said similar things to you in that they have received a friendly reception 
Yes you are right all clubs have their right wing elements but a lot of SAFC fans I speak to are impressed by the loyalty and dedication shown by our Irish fans  particularly during recent difficult times for the club.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

LOLLOL

Every time James plays there a load of Rangers fans just happen to be on a stag on that particular weekend and head to the game to give him abuse - What a coincidence like !LOL
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

LOLLOL

Every time James plays there a load of Rangers fans just happen to be on a stag on that particular weekend and head to the game to give him abuse - What a coincidence like !LOL

You still got blood on your hands?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 6:00pm
Why the f**k would you go to Sunderland on a stag?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 6:17pm

Why the f**k would you go to Sunderland on a stag?

Rangers fans you really need to keep up at the back.

Big smile
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 6:19pm

Love to see Benno in the starting line up tonight.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 7:06pm
Lads come on the title of the thread has changed to Scumderland . 
That is not right Thumbs Down
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Lads come on the title of the thread has changed to Scumderland . 
That is not right Thumbs Down

LOL

Will someone please think of the children! 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14101411141214131414 1451>
  Share Topic