Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13401341134213431344 1451>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 6:57pm
Any sign of McGeady? Lol
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Any sign of McGeady? Lol

No Aido won't play for Sunderland again whilst Parkinson is manager at the SOL.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 9:52pm

Classic game of two halves Sunderland  dominant in the first Fleetwood better in the second.

But some encouraging performances from Macfazean Embledon Diamond and Younger till getting injured all did well.

Edited by Double Maxim - 11 Nov 2020 at 11:53am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 2:20pm

Not sure what to make  of this?

Edited by Double Maxim - 14 Nov 2020 at 5:08am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 5:12am

Very sad news about the passing of John Hays. (Hays Travel)

He was a member of the Sunderland Drumaviille board and did a lot for the city of Sunderland.

RIP.

Edited by Double Maxim - 15 Nov 2020 at 7:26am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 6:19pm

That was painful to watch.

Another opportunity spurned Sunderland could have gone second or third with a win today.

I wasn't a Parkinson out man but I'm starting to have severe doubts about him now.

Edited by Double Maxim - 16 Nov 2020 at 3:40pm
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 8:31pm
I have doubts about Parkinson, as much due to his intransigence towards McGeady as anything else. I believe any other manager would play their most gifted player rather than pay him a lot of money to remain out in the cold. Sunderland is a big club with great support, but even without the crowds at the games they should be in contention at least for promotion. They need to get out of that league and then reinforce for next season in the Championship but I do not know if Parkinson is the right man for the job.

Edited by Green Cockade - 14 Nov 2020 at 8:32pm
kevblackcat12 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevblackcat12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2020 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

I have doubts about Parkinson, as much due to his intransigence towards McGeady as anything else. I believe any other manager would play their most gifted player rather than pay him a lot of money to remain out in the cold. Sunderland is a big club with great support, but even without the crowds at the games they should be in contention at least for promotion. They need to get out of that league and then reinforce for next season in the Championship but I do not know if Parkinson is the right man for the job.
Absolutely spot on, I am starting to have major doubts about him myself now, if he was to go would love to see Gus Poyet back as manager actually
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2020 at 5:04pm
Parkinson out McGeady player manager in

Result
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 7:09am

The away league match against Fleetwood Town scheduled for a week tomorrow has been changed to the Friday that week as it's fa cup weekend and both sides are out of the cup.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by kevblackcat12 kevblackcat12 wrote:

Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Absolutely spot on, I am starting to have major doubts about him myself now, if he was to go would love to see Gus Poyet back as manager actually

I don't thing Poyet would take the job unless the takeover went through and SAFC were in the championship.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 5:09pm
Feels like s defeat with such a late goal.

Down to eighth now.FFS.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 10:19am

Good interview with Mick recalling his time at Sunderland,.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Any sign of McGeady? Lol

Aido played for 61mins for Sunderland U23s against Crystal Palace this afternoon.  
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 4:48pm
I expect Parkinson will be happy enough for him to get fit with a view to a January move. I cannot see him playing for the Sunderland first team again as long as Parkinson is the manager.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 1:37pm

The Gooch has broken his foot.

Thats all we need.

FFS.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2020 at 6:21am

Yet another lead that we threw away last night.

Two wins in the last seven league games says it all sadly.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2020 at 4:48pm
Parkinson sacked.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13401341134213431344 1451>
  Share Topic