You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11781179118011811182 1451>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 5:17pm
So Coleman doesn't know where Rodwell is FFS. Embarrassed
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

I’d assume that if he’s not showing up to training, they don’t need to pay him. He’s on 70K a week I think.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 5:34pm

He could have just said he doesn’t know where the whole squad is, be more accurate. 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 6:04pm
Confused Helps if you read the stuff what's been written.

"I don't know where he where is mentally"

Kinda changes the whole thing really, he's training with the reserves like he has been since October.

I don't know why Sunderland fans are so obsessed about him anyways, let him rot into absolute obscuritywhere he's headed. I'd be more bothered about the admission from Coleman that Ellis Short has still yet to back him next season but hey lets focus on the more important things.

Edited by coyne - 26 Apr 2018 at 6:07pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Kinda changes the whole thing really, he's training with the reserves like he has been since October.

I don't know why Sunderland fans are so obsessed about him anyways, let him rot into absolute obscuritywhere he's headed. I'd be more bothered about the admission from Coleman that Ellis Short has still yet to back him next season but hey lets focus on the more important things.
LOL I only read DM’s post. Make sense now.

As You Were
Three in a row
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 6:33pm

Will Short or Coleman be at the SOL next season? So much uncertainty at this stage.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I’d assume that if he’s not showing up to training, they don’t need to pay him. He’s on 70K a week I think.
SAFC have been down the legal route  re Rodwell according to Bain at a supporters  liasion meeting and we are stuck with him.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 6:51pm

SAFC have been down the legal route  re Rodwell according to Bain at a supporters  liasion meeting and we are stuck with him.
Winston Bogarde did the same at Chelsea. Went training Monday to Friday with the reserves and f**ked off back to Amsterdam at the weekends. Collected his 40K wages each week. Club could do nothing.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 7:03pm

Winston Bogarde did the same at Chelsea. Went training Monday to Friday with the reserves and f**ked off back to Amsterdam at the weekends. Collected his 40K wages each week. Club could do nothing.
Exactly agents of players know exactly what they are doing with this craic.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 11:57am
Mickey Gray claiming the Sunderland takeover is happening in the next 2/3 weeks. Given the he works for talksh*te I'd take it with a very large bag of salt!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 6:38pm

Well the awards ceremony was perhaps the most awkward thing I've witnessed in my entire life.

O'Shea won it, despite being part of a defence which conceded 78 goals, he was too embarrassed to actually collect the award and there was boo's the fact that there was an award ceremony this year.

Being named Sunderland player of the year this season would be right up there with being named Shane McGowans best tooth 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Well the awards ceremony was perhaps the most awkward thing I've witnessed in my entire life.

O'Shea won it, despite being part of a defence which conceded 78 goals, he was too embarrassed to actually collect the award and there was boo's the fact that there was an award ceremony this year.

Being named Sunderland player of the year this season would be right up there with being named Shane McGowans best tooth 

ouch
ClapBig smileClap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 7:01pm
Team tonight

1Steele
2 Jones
3 Paddy Mac
9 Fletcher
16 JOS
23 Kone
26 Honeyman
28 Ethan Robson
29 Asoro
36 Wilson
53 Ejaria

Subs Camp Lualua McManaman Maja Matthews Clarke-Salter Mumba

1500 SAFC fans there
Clap

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 7:13pm
Keith Andrews right about the turning point when big Sam left and the  disastrous arrival of Bain
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 8:16pm
1 0 Sunderland cracking finish from Asoro.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 8:35pm

1 1

After SAFC should have had a stone wall peno and possibly a second one.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 9:53pm

Sums up the season tonight yet another lead thrown away though the ref had a shocker definite peno for us and their second goal was offside.

Still think Cardiff will go up.

I can't believe Fulham have never won a game in the play offs.
Shocked
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 3:00am
It had to Mitrovic tonight Angry absolute stonewall penalty denied - thank f**k that season almost concluded
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11781179118011811182 1451>
  Share Topic