You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11591160116111621163 1451>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 1:40pm
I'm not sure you fully understand what Bain's job is DM.

He's paid to lick arse and to say yes Mr. Short. If he says no he gets sacked its as simple as that and someone else is paid to lick arse instead.

Gets a bit tedious reading look what Martin Bain has done now when the reality is he's trying to earn money like anyone else but with a gun to his head and the trigger fires the moment he says no.
I actually feel sorry for the bloke more than anything else. Another one who was promised things but ended up as Mr. Short's bitch.

Edited by coyne - 18 Feb 2018 at 1:42pm
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

I'm not sure you fully understand what Bain's job is DM.

He's paid to lick arse and to say yes Mr. Short. If he says no he gets sacked its as simple as that and someone else is paid to lick arse instead.

Gets a bit tedious reading look what Martin Bain has done now when the reality is he's trying to earn money like anyone else but with a gun to his head and the trigger fires the moment he says no.
I actually feel sorry for the bloke more than anything else. Another one who was promised things but ended up as Mr. Short's bitch.

All I said was Bain was getting verbals which he's bound to get with Ellis Short now living in the USA. I didn't mention what his job entails.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
heppies View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heppies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 2:34pm
Bolton is sh*t or bust.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by heppies heppies wrote:

Bolton is sh*t or bust.

That ship has long since sailed sadly we are totally fecked. 

Embarrassed

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 7:34pm
Cringey stuff from Sunderland hierarchy.
Chris Coleman says he wants a new owner at Sunderland the media team abruptly end the conference.

I hope the National broadcasters show that so people can see what's actually happening. Not allowed to say bad things about Mr. Short otherwise he'll silence you.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 6:52am

SAFC have been put up for sale for £50m according to the Daily Mirror.

I presume if there is still the £68m loan outstanding then effectively that makes it £118m? 

Though its just guess work.

Simon Bird
FFS
Embarrassed

Edited by Double Maxim - 20 Feb 2018 at 7:37am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 7:36am

Enjoy the drinks familyguy today.

You are going to need them.

Beer

Edited by Double Maxim - 20 Feb 2018 at 7:39am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 7:16pm
Team tonight Camp Jones Clarke-Salter JOS Kone Oviedo Catts GH Paddy Mac Asoro and Fletcher.

Edited by Double Maxim - 20 Feb 2018 at 7:17pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 8:54pm
As expected losing 1 0 at half time but had our chances sadly these missed opportunities will feck us up yet again!
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 9:58pm
League 1 here we come Stern Smile
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

League 1 here we comeĀ Stern Smile
Totally agree ironically we played a lot better tonight but I could never see us scoring.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 11:29pm
Coleman deserved that one for starting O'Shea, Cattermole and Jones again after the rack of sh*t they stirred up on Saturday producing the most horrific football seen at Championship level.
There's a hint of Simon Grayson about Coleman where he doesn't have a clue which players are badly out of form and which ones are doing alright.

It's not like it's a personnel problem either as there's natural replacements sat on the bench.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 11:31pm
Beat me for a goals galore bet tonight
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Some of the chances Ashley Fletcher missed Dead

We're f**ked without Lewis Grabban!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Some of the chances Ashley Fletcher missed Dead

Exactly particuarly that one to one chance he had with Alnwick.  

He won't be playing against Boro on Saturday as they are his parent club no big loss I'd say.  
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 6:16pm

Chris Coleman says he wants a new owner at Sunderland the media team abruptly end the conference.

I hope the National broadcasters show that so people can see what's actually happening. Not allowed to say bad things about Mr. Short otherwise he'll silence you.

Bump.
Short has cancelled a fan meeting with Chris and Martin in Sunderland Town Centre.

Quickly turning into a massive power struggle at the top with Short cancelling anything where his name could get tarnished in public. Utter w**ker.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 7:30pm

Bump.
Short has cancelled a fan meeting with Chris and Martin in Sunderland Town Centre.

Quickly turning into a massive power struggle at the top with Short cancelling anything where his name could get tarnished in public. Utter w**ker.

Sounds like the talk in that I have ordered tickets for featuring Chris Coleman and Bain at the Roker Hotel in May is doubtful then!   

Then again its highly likely that they will both have left the club by May!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 9:47pm

Some craic saying the talk in with Chris Coleman and Bain is going to be rearranged for a different venue as the Peacock pub was not suitable?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11591160116111621163 1451>
  Share Topic