You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Our Wee Country

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Why would you be a member of OWC? You can read the forum without joining.

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed click on a link on it TJ, you can't see it until you join

Sorry you were right. I might join it for the craic. Now will I be Rangers Billy, beaglehole or bizarre northern ireland fan Diarmuid O' Bradaigh, who is also a nationalist.Wink

YOu have to get approval from a mod on there first, usually takes a few hours or a day even TJ
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:23am
Too much sh*te talk. Locking this thread.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:23am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

the fact is mark and seanie you got more upset about a few fools booing england than about many other things which you could both devote your undoubted resourcefulness to.

and as for owc i went in a few times and as i am not interested in their team then i wont be looking in again anyway now that FIFA has resolved the eligibility issue

Fans who boo their teams are dickheads. And I happen to hate that, regardless of the team, And it was big news at the time I got upset when Irish fans booed their own team Not when England were booed. I just commented on them being dickheads. And the FACT is, that this does not automatically mean I love the England football team!!

ah look , we are all against booing , i am just saying that lots of irish fellas cheer against england , as do loads of scots and french too , germans actually tend to cheer for them and skandanavians too , you and seanie seem to take it to heart and i have to say i find it funny that you do
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:24am

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed click on a link on it TJ, you can't see it until you join

Sorry you were right. I might join it for the craic. Now will I be Rangers Billy, beaglehole or bizarre northern ireland fan Diarmuid O' Bradaigh, who is also a nationalist.Wink
Think Catholic priest Fr Feeley would be perfect! Thumbs%20Up
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:26am
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Think Catholic priest Fr Feeley would be perfect! Thumbs%20Up

Sure if they wont let him join it just shows them up for the bigots they areWink
Iris Robinson will be my back up.Big%20smile
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:26am

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

the fact is mark and seanie you got more upset about a few fools booing england than about many other things which you could both devote your undoubted resourcefulness to.

and as for owc i went in a few times and as i am not interested in their team then i wont be looking in again anyway now that FIFA has resolved the eligibility issue

Fans who boo their teams are dickheads. And I happen to hate that, regardless of the team, And it was big news at the time I got upset when Irish fans booed their own team Not when England were booed. I just commented on them being dickheads. And the FACT is, that this does not automatically mean I love the England football team!!

ah look , we are all against booing , i am just saying that lots of irish fellas cheer against england , as do loads of scots and french too , germans actually tend to cheer for them and skandanavians too , you and seanie seem to take it to heart and i have to say i find it funny that you do

No you've got me wrong. I don't take it to heart at all. People are entitled to cheer for who they wan when they want. I find it very hypocritical for a guy to be creaming all over Wayne Rooney and Stevie Gerrard one week, and calling him a **** the next.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:26am

YOu have to get approval from a mod on there first, usually takes a few hours or a day even TJ

Iris Robinson Trap?Clap
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:26am
It's not the fact they are cheering against England, it's the outdated reasons that they are that annoys me.

Well that, plus the fact on the Saturday Rooney/Gerrard/Terry are their hero and on the Wednesday when they have an England jersey on, they are 'English ****s'! It's that stupidity that annoys me to be honest.
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:28am
Why does the fact that I'm agreeing with Mark not sit easily with me?!LOLWink
I prefer the old days when Mark would fall for every Anti-Liverpool thing that anyone said Thumbs%20Up
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:30am
ok lads i hear your points , that being said i personally enjoy seeing england going out of tournaments , watching shearer and lineker and co squirm this summer was fantastic !

am i a bad person ? LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:35am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Couldnt give a f*ck what religion the players who play for us are, unlike that lot up there. I wouldn't be a fan of the 32 county team either, as seanie says it's far more trouble than it's worth. We take the players we like from up there already anyhow Wink

Exactly. As far as i'm concerned we already have a 32 county team.

Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:39am

ok lads i hear your points , that being said i personally enjoy seeing england going out of tournaments , watching shearer and lineker and co squirm this summer was fantastic !

am i a bad person ? LOL

Nope, you're not RM. I cheered the four German goals with two mates in my apartment but in fairness to Lineker and Shearer, they were honest to say England were second best in every department instead of their usual bland analysis.Thumbs%20Up

It's the hero one week in a United/Liverpool/Chelsea jersey and a **** in an English jersey that I think Mark and I find idiotic.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 12:44pm

am i a bad person ? LOL

Yep. Nothing to do with England though. Just in general Wink
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 1:21pm
Is that wee as in piss?
There are friendlier places to drink.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 4:38pm
Just on their form reading through the thread they have on Il Duce Delaney....Safe to say these coonts are not our biggest fans!

Some nice examples

"Delaney is just an idiot who has landed on his feet with his big salary. He'll be sacrificed to save the FAI and the songs on the bus will continue, the fans will spout the same venom, they'll still claim to be the best fans in the world, and that elusive victory against a better ranked team grows longer while their self regard gets greater."

"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 7:11pm
Our wee statelet
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Our wee statelet

Try and join with that as your username LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
McSnout View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McSnout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 7:58pm
I've yet to come across a OWC fan who doesn't use the words bigot or sectarian in a sentance while they set fire to the the tricolour and claim their undying love for Britian.

I'm convinced that any person that uses the word bigot or sectarian IS actually a bigot or sectarian!

They've hatred running through their veins. It's laughable.

Edited by McSnout - 29 Nov 2014 at 7:59pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic