You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The X-Factor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 29>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 2:29am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by John Caulfield John Caulfield wrote:

Cher = F*ckin daycent ride

Surely your idea of a daycent ride is a bmx with stabilisers
LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 12:38am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Gonna be pretty awkward when I go into Tesco to buy Cher Lloyd's winning album and Mary Byrne is serving me.

Gerk will be along soon to claim his royalties to the tesco jokes

every little helps
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Gonna be pretty awkward when I go into Tesco to buy Cher Lloyd's winning album and Mary Byrne is serving me.

Gerk will be along soon to claim his royalties to the tesco jokes
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 5:02pm

Edited by tribalarmy - 05 Dec 2010 at 5:02pm
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 5:00pm
Cher is a coot, end of.

Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
PaddyBurke View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBurke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 3:57pm

Alright you like her we get the picture! You don't have to say it every Saturday and Sunday night to prove it.You've got our opinions of her and it's well established that your the only one who likes her..........but I doubt she's interested in a 13 year old little pre-puber!<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span ="message"></span>As for me and my opinion of her. One word-contradicting. Complains last night that Danni wanted her to song a ballad song and that she's not a ballad singer and then she comes and sings no sorry murders a ballad in order to survive!!!!!!!!!
Nah kid, passed being a prepuber a loooooooooong time ago.
Pics or GTFO!
Are you a priest?
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 3:55pm

Alright you like her we get the picture! You don't have to say it every Saturday and Sunday night to prove it.You've got our opinions of her and it's well established that your the only one who likes her..........but I doubt she's interested in a 13 year old little pre-puber!<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span ="message"></span>As for me and my opinion of her. One word-contradicting. Complains last night that Danni wanted her to song a ballad song and that she's not a ballad singer and then she comes and sings no sorry murders a ballad in order to survive!!!!!!!!!

Pics or GTFO!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBurke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 3:40pm

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 3:37pm

Alright you like her we get the picture! You don't have to say it every Saturday and Sunday night to prove it.
You've got our opinions of her and it's well established that your the only one who likes her..........but I doubt she's interested in a 13 year old little pre-puber!

As for me and my opinion of her. One word-contradicting. Complains last night that Danni wanted her to song a ballad song and that she's not a ballad singer and then she comes and sings no sorry murders a ballad in order to survive!!!!!!!!!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 3:32pm

Surely your idea of a daycent ride is a bmx with stabilisers
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBurke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 3:25pm
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by SteviesGranny SteviesGranny wrote:

Mary was on ITV2 asking The Xtra-Factor one to sort out a ride for her tonight

Shocked\

What you talking about Willis?
SteviesGranny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 3:07pm
Mary was on ITV2 asking The Xtra-Factor one to sort out a ride for her tonight
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Hi, I know you from somewhere don't I?

Why yes, I was on X Factor and made it to the last 5

So what, 20 Jonny Blue please

Would have lliked her to go through but LOL
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 3:03pm
Hi, I know you from somewhere don't I?

Why yes, I was on X Factor and made it to the last 5

So what, 20 Jonny Blue please
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 3:01pm

Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

ONly one winner this year lads...Cher Llyod will walk away with it.Final three will be Matt, One Direction and Cher - and Cher will pip Matt for the title. She deserves it without doubt.  She's so great - she doesn't even need the show now.  If she was unfortunate to get knocked out next week, she'll still be a star!She's got it all:Singing voice, she can rap, she can move, she has the attitude and she's an absolute c()nt!  That's all ye need to be a popstar.She's streets ahead of the rest - and the general public haven't got it wrong in any series of the X Factor!
The prediction has become a reality!Shocked..............Well almost!Seriously hope she doesn't win.

They were always going to be the top 3, they are popstar material. I think Matt will win it with the boyband second.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

ONly one winner this year lads...

Cher Llyod will walk away with it.

Final three will be Matt, One Direction and Cher - and Cher will pip Matt for the title.

She deserves it without doubt.  She's so great - she doesn't even need the show now.  If she was unfortunate to get knocked out next week, she'll still be a star!

She's got it all:

Singing voice, she can rap, she can move, she has the attitude and she's an absolute c()nt!  That's all ye need to be a popstar.

She's streets ahead of the rest - and the general public haven't got it wrong in any series of the X Factor!

The prediction has become a reality!Shocked..............Well almost!

Seriously hope she doesn't win.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 2:59pm
That's the eye candy gone.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 29>
  Share Topic