You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adam Rooney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galoglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 12:00am
Just back from the game. If Rooney doesn't score then he won't be noticed. 
MOTM was Johnny Hayes by a mile.
Aberdeen have what money can't buy - a soul, a team spirit built in a family tradition"
Di Stefano
Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 2:22am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Adam has scored for Aberdeen tonight and he has also missed a peno.
well he scored from the follow up so technically i dont think thats counted as a missed peno.
Wait a minute, a missed peno technically isn't a missed peno.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 4:13pm
2 goals so far in the cup today. Id like to see him get some game time in the green.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

2 goals so far in the cup today. Id like to see him get some game time in the green.

I wouldn't he is a poor footballer
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 8:31pm
Adam has scored for Aberdeen tonight.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 9:11pm
Second goal for AR peno.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 9:12pm
Now got a hat trick.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 9:30pm

Fair balls to the lad, he seems to know where the net is. I honestly haven't seen a lot of him. What sort of centre forward is he? Pacy? Decent technically? Physical?
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Fair balls to the lad, he seems to know where the net is. I honestly haven't seen a lot of him. What sort of centre forward is he? Pacy? Decent technically? Physical?
He is a strong lad and decent in the air, especially as he is only 5'10. A good finisher but has no pace and is technically poor.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

He is a strong lad and decent in the air, especially as he is only 5'10. A good finisher but has no pace and is technically poor.

Cheers PM. At least he scores goals anyway. Good luck to him
El Puto Amo
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 10:05pm

I don't think he is 5'10, although I've seen that measurement a few times. He looks at least 6'0. There seems to be certain guys who go through their careers with erroneous heights, sort of like Phil Jones who was listed as 5'11 for years, or even Conor Sammon who is often listed as 5'10, despite both being substantially taller. Anyway, as for the type of player he is, he's powerful and hardworking but severely lacks pace.
We're decent enough..
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

I don't think he is 5'10, although I've seen that measurement a few times. He looks at least 6'0. There seems to be certain guys who go through their careers with erroneous heights, sort of like Phil Jones who was listed as 5'11 for years, or even Conor Sammon who is often listed as 5'10, despite both being substantially taller. Anyway, as for the type of player he is, he's powerful and hardworking but severely lacks pace.
I have thought that myself, he looks a bit taller than it but looks can be deceiving.
Galoglas View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galoglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 6:52am
Rooney like most strikers is best in the box. He tends not to wander out to much but with McGinn and Hayes he doesn't have to. He is a great finisher and very strong in the box and on the ball.He has went a few weeks without a goal which is really unlike him.Last night the Dons were flying and he got great supply.
Aberdeen have what money can't buy - a soul, a team spirit built in a family tradition"
Di Stefano
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 12:32pm
Scores today after 12 seconds. 76 goals in 124 starts for Aberdeen. Only seen that stat on twitter but if true that is a great record. Better option than Doyle IMO. Should give him a go in the upcoming friendlies. 
“I managed to stay alive for 63 and a half years, baby”
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 11:49am
Has become the first Aberdeen player to break the twenty goal mark in three successive seasons since the legendary Joe Harper.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 2:02pm
Dropped for the cup final.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 1:49pm
More the case that McInnes wanted Stockley to start as he likes to injure opposition players as opposed to Rooney who tries to play football

It worked as he broke Tierneys jaw

Football won in the end though
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

More the case that McInnes wanted Stockley to start as he likes to injure opposition players as opposed to Rooney who tries to play football

It worked as he broke Tierneys jaw

Football won in the end though
I agree with ya, for once!! They went out  to be physically forceful and it nearly worked. Stockley should have been sent off though, I am so angry about that 'challenge'.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic