Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cillian Sheridan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 42>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 6:49pm
Definitely my biggest axe to grind with O'Neill in having the most uninspired squad selections.

Even if O'Neill suspects that Sheridan may have a lax attitude as was speculated upon on here, surely he'd call him up and see for himself. I can't understand how Kevin Doyle should be in that squad.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

daveyc View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 5:58pm
2 up today half time . 2 for Sheridan. no brainer for me should be on the bench for Austria at least  
Dr. Pat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Pat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 7:44pm
Off injured after 60 mins apparently. Shame
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 8:34pm
Finished 2-1. All the top 4 sides won so it will go down to the last day of the season.

He seems to be doing great. Certainly the most in-form striker we have at the moment. It's a pity that his club commitments clash with our friendlies but I reckon we may only be an injury to a striker away from him getting a call up for Austria. He won't feature either way but it's a step closer.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 9:13pm
His mob finished second after coming from 2 down to rescue a draw against Lech Poznan, Sheridan didn't score.
ObserwatorPZPN View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ObserwatorPZPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 9:33pm
Unbelievable finish of the league, can`t remember something like that in last 20 years or so.
Shortly after Jagiellonia equilised to level the game from 0:2 (playing poorly most of the game), Legia game finished (0:0) and Jagiellonia had around 8 minutes (referee added 10 minutes as game was stopped few times due to fans activities mainly) to score the goal that would`ve gave her a title. Lech however was fighting for bronze and for Europe so couldn`t let that happen. The longest 8 mins for Legia fans and players as they were nervously checking phones and TVs for updates from Bialystok the whole time. Legia was also very close to lost their game as Marco Paxio had one to one with Legia keeper near the end
No happy end unfortunately but Silver for Jagiellonia is fantastic achievement anyway.
Very interesting season.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 6:09pm
Cillian Sheridan has put Jagiellonia Bialystok 1-0 up away to Georgia outfit Dinamo Batumi.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: "trebuchet ms", "Lucida Grande", arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.008px;">Cillian Sheridan has put Jagiellonia Bialystok 1-0 up away to Georgia outfit Dinamo Batumi.</span>

The only goal of the game in the end
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Cillian Sheridan has put Jagiellonia Bialystok 1-0 up away to Georgia outfit Dinamo Batumi.

He missed a penalty before that
The only way is up
Gashley Grimes View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 10:55pm
Saw him strolling past the Beggars Bush before the Austrian game on his way to Lansdowne.

Tommy47 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 7:02pm
Cillian Sheridan - The Slav - Hardbass Adidas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc--n91G_CY 

Edited by Tommy47 - 30 Jun 2017 at 7:03pm
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 11:22am
ah jaysus Just kop this now but the Jags sh*t on the eggs at home to a team from Azerbaijan 0-2 and them one each from the away leg, the goalie let in a stinker apparently and then conceded again in the 89th Ouch
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

ah jaysus Just kop this now but the Jags sh*t on the eggs at home to a team from Azerbaijan 0-2 and them one each from the away leg, the goalie let in a stinker apparently and then conceded again in the 89th Ouch
I watched their away leg and Qabala were all over them in the second-half and Sheridan had a very poor game, nothing was coming off for him and he looked a bit off the pace. I wasn't surprised they were beaten at home.
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 3:46am
They must have had what? 4 or 5 weeks off tops between last season and the this season with EL qualifiers in the middle. Id say the teams knackered.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 6:11pm
Scores a last minute winner on the league' s opening day.
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Theyre 3 weeks / 3 games in already! LOL ...Only team with 3 out of 3 wins so far Clap

Edited by valo88 - 30 Jul 2017 at 7:09pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by valo88 valo88 wrote:

Theyre 3 weeks / 3 games in already! LOL ...Only team with 3 out of 3 wins so far Clap
Jesus, they had no break at all. LOL
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 6:31pm

Originally posted by valo88 valo88 wrote:

Jesus, they had no break at all. LOL

Thats what I was saying on the previous page, theyd 4/5 weeks off between seasons with a Europa league qualifier in the middle!

I think the season starts earlier this year to allocate for the World Cup next summer, given a good chunk of their squad play domestically.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 42>
  Share Topic