You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork City Foras Co-Op Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 80>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2016 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Your U-19s only qualify if we win V Leiga

Cork could be in line to feature after lifting the SSE Airtricity U19 League title last season. Steven Bermingham’s side will qualify for the Uefa Youth League if two of Celtic, APOEL, Legia Warsaw, or Manchester City advance to the senior group stage.

Another reason to want a Legia victory.

Solid research from Dudnalk as always. 

Anyway huge game tomorrow, need to cop on and get going again. Few passengers on Friday against Bohs.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2016 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Cork could be in line to feature after lifting the SSE Airtricity U19 League title last season. Steven Bermingham’s side will qualify for the Uefa Youth League if two of Celtic, APOEL, Legia Warsaw, or Manchester City advance to the senior group stage.

Anyway huge game tomorrow, need to cop on and get going again. Few passengers on Friday against Bohs.

Very poor performance I heard, there are reasons to dispute an offside goal too, or so I am led to believe. It is hard to be confident about a trip to Derry when we have just dropped five points at home.
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2016 at 4:47pm

Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Very poor performance I heard, there are reasons to dispute an offside goal too, or so I am led to believe. It is hard to be confident about a trip to Derry when we have just dropped five points at home.

We're after becoming very predictable. I'd hope they mix it up a bit against Derry, I'd be hoping to see D. Morrissey, Beattie and possibly Ogbene playing behind Marky/Seanie. G. Morrissey has been having a tough time but is way better than Holohan. Kavanagh is a big loss, him and O'Connor bombing up the wings would add another dimension to the set up. Buckley been mostly useless but far from the worst. Dooley is a great tricky attacking player but is a cowardly player like Billy, he's lucky he has O'Connor behind to bail him out. 
smart man View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Not so.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2016 at 9:28pm
Great news that Cork and Dundalk could play in the UEFA Youth League. Just to be clear Youth is U/18. So why the talk about U/19 also how many PL clubs have teams at this level. What are crowds like at this level? 
alive and kicking
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2016 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by smart man smart man wrote:

Great news that Cork and Dundalk could play in the UEFA Youth League. Just to be clear Youth is U/18. So why the talk about U/19 also how many PL clubs have teams at this level. What are crowds like at this level? 

Every club has a 19s team in the national league which City won last year (and most years since it began) which is why we are in line to qualify. Dundalk's team is currently top of their section which is actually impressive given they probably have a small enough area to pull in players from. Dundalk would qualify if their senior team does not through the domestic league. The underage leagues have been a huge success and 15s are soon to be added to 17/19s which will give the players a lot of time with elite coaching playing in a national league. Hopefully we can add a third senior tier similar to the A Championship with reserve teams for those who want them and junior/intermediate clubs with senior ambitions (they do exist) to bridge the gap between 19s and senior. 

Edited by AnCearrbhach - 14 Aug 2016 at 9:40pm
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2016 at 9:52pm
Do cork want to try and win this league?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2016 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

you wouldn't be able to tell if they did Sleepy
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2016 at 10:36am

No.
leesider View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 7:27pm
We are not scoring enough goals.We haven't been able to for about three years now.
RKBarmyArmy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKBarmyArmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2016 at 3:13pm

Bunch of absolute bottlers but to be honest, myself included, no one is surprised, its the Cork City way. 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 11:56pm
comprehensive win tonight against bray, could and should have been 6-0. pitty we are not playing Dundalk friday but  still in the hunt.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 11:55pm
What a win for Cork fair play to them.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 1:19pm
Another cracking win for the Rebels last night.
Clap
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 2:36pm
yeah, look theres a great chance we will finish runners up in both league and cup again this year even though i think we can get one over Dundalk in the cup if both teams progress from their respective semi finals. If we finish second in the league the two games that will come back to haunt us will be the home defeat by Sligo Rovers and the draw away to Galway. Cant really complain as we will have racked up a decent amount of points in the league this season and it looks like there is a good gap in terms of quality between ourselves and the teams below us in the league so i cant see a threat to our position (2nd)  in the league. Next season i cant see many teams able to catch  Dundalk but i just hope we will be in a position to challenge them all the way again. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 10:13am
Name a fkuc !!!! yiz batter us 8-0 fkucin nil over two games within a few days and yiz cant go to Sligo and get three points to stay in contention for the league ????. Fkucin Langers !!!! And dont forget yiz killed The Big Fellah too . Bleedin Langers Thumbs Down . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 1:04pm
O right.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2016 at 3:10pm
Going in a different direction . No one ever takes me bait . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2016 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Name a fkuc !!!! yiz batter us 8-0 fkucin nil over two games within a few days and yiz cant go to Sligo and get three points to stay in contention for the league ????. Fkucin Langers !!!! And dont forget yiz killed The Big Fellah too . Bleedin Langers Thumbs Down . 
Nurse!Nurse! Quickly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 80>
  Share Topic