You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork City Foras Co-Op Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 80>
Author
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pablo Escobar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Bray away the following Friday ... can you pay at the gate for the cork end (away)? Might take a spin out

We are in Europe on the Thursday.

Sorry 14th July I was referring to

If we get through Round 1, we'll play in Cyprus on the 13th.

Edited by Pablo Escobar - 30 Jun 2017 at 10:41pm
Sponsored Links

Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 11:51pm
Ah f**k of lads , stick Bray up your hole . I'm not going now
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 3:05pm
Kieran Sadlier confirmed
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by adineen98 adineen98 wrote:

Kieran Sadlier confirmed

Class player
El Puto Amo
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:13am
Looks like Sadlier's first experience as a City player will be watching the team play in Europe in front of a near sell-out. If rumours are true that he turned down more money from Dundalk than no doubt that experience will re-assure him he made the right decision. 

Over 5k tickets sold as of yesterday Clap
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 11:01am
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Looks like Sadlier's first experience as a City player will be watching the team play in Europe in front of a near sell-out. If rumours are true that he turned down more money from Dundalk than no doubt that experience will re-assure him he made the right decision. 

Who makes this stuff up? SK stated after we signed Connolly we wouldnt be buying anyone else!
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Who makes this stuff up? SK stated after we signed Connolly we wouldnt be buying anyone else!

What makes you think that the offer wasn't rejected before Connolly was signed. He stated himself he had contract offers from Dundalk and Limerick. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. 
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 11:53am
What's the official capacity for Cork ? 5k tickets sold but is it not 7-8k
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 11:59am

What makes you think that the offer wasn't rejected before Connolly was signed. He stated himself he had contract offers from Dundalk and Limerick. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. 

Any links to his quotes?
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 12:08pm

Any links to his quotes?

Interview on RedFM below;

Interest from Dundalk and Limerick has been widely reported.

Edited by AnCearrbhach - 04 Jul 2017 at 12:12pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 12:11pm

What's the official capacity for Cork ? 5k tickets sold but is it not 7-8k

In and around 6,750. Which will continue to sell in the run-up to the game. Much more than I was expecting so delighted with that. 

Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 12:41pm
I really think League of Ireland players don't care about money. Anytime one of them joins a club over another they have nearly always joined their new club for less money they could have gotten elsewhere.............
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

I really think League of Ireland players don't care about money. Anytime one of them joins a club over another they have nearly always joined their new club for less money they could have gotten elsewhere.............

Well we lost out on two players in two seasons to Limerick who choose money over football. Greene didn't learn his lesson and followed the cash to Bray while Edozie seemed to be getting some pretty poor advice but it may work out for him yet.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 12:50pm

Well we lost out on two players in two seasons to Limerick who choose money over football. Greene didn't learn his lesson and followed the cash to Bray while Edozie seemed to be getting some pretty poor advice but it may work out for him yet.
Do you think Ogbene would have got regular playing time for ye this season?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Do you think Ogbene would have got regular playing time for ye this season?

Depends what you mean by regular, he'd probably be in a similar position to Shane Griffin, getting 20-30mins a game and looking to profit from players being sold by becoming a starter.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 1:09pm

Are you having a laugh ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Are you having a laugh ?
Whoosh!
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 4:56pm

I think living outside Dublin now could be help with the rent up their being insane.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 80>
  Share Topic