Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork City Foras Co-Op Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 80>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2016 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Name a fkuc !!!! yiz batter us 8-0 fkucin nil over two games within a few days and yiz cant go to Sligo and get three points to stay in contention for the league ????. Fkucin Langers !!!! And dont forget yiz killed The Big Fellah too . Bleedin Langers Thumbs Down . 
Nurse!Nurse! Quickly.

See above PM LOL . Although yer section WAS a tad quiet of late . Dont tell me yer all suffering from squeeky arses down there in the PRC . No need now , tis gone again for another year - yiz fkucin blew it . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2016 at 4:08pm

Name a fkuc !!!! yiz batter us 8-0 fkucin nil over two games within a few days and yiz cant go to Sligo and get three points to stay in contention for the league ????. Fkucin Langers !!!! And dont forget yiz killed The Big Fellah too . Bleedin Langers Thumbs Down . 
Nurse!Nurse! Quickly.

See above PM LOL . Although yer section WAS a tad quiet of late . Dont tell me yer all suffering from squeeky arses down there in the PRC . No need now , tis gone again for another year - yiz fkucin blew it . 
Can ye post the above in English ESM?
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2016 at 4:36pm

Going in a different direction . No one ever takes me bait . 

This is what I meant re see above PM . The rest is pure Dub me bucko . Keep up will ya LOL . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
HelloBarry View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 2:19pm
Joined this promo, a pretty easy one if you got twitter.
Hoping to win a merch :)

Edited by HelloBarry - 28 Sep 2016 at 2:20pm
RKBarmyArmy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKBarmyArmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 11:40am
Originally posted by HelloBarry HelloBarry wrote:

Are you Stuart on the CCFC Forum who'd be spamming with this crap aswell? 
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 12:04pm
How come the crowd was so poor Tuesday night? For a side who think they will win the league, below 2,000 for a city your size is a joke!
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKBarmyArmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

How come the crowd was so poor Tuesday night? For a side who think they will win the league, below 2,000 for a city your size is a joke!

0-0 draw against Sligo knocked the stuffing out of most, crowd would have been 3 thousand + should we have won that, I think most people realise now that the team dont have the bottle to win a league so its season over for a large amount of fans. Champions League and school night aswell is always going to put a big dent in the crowds, I had to drag myself along to it to be honest. Even our semi final against Pats on Sunday will only see approx 4 or 500 City fans at it. 

But Iv said this before, even if City had got 3 thousand at the game Tuesday night, for a city the size of Cork its still embarrassingly bad in the scheme of things. Around 300 thousand people all within 30/45 mins of Turners Cross and over 550k in the county itself, taking our average we have less than 1% of people coming regularly to our games. For a supposedly sports mad city its not so good is it? But I think thats more of an Irish thing. Lets not forget Dundalks attendances of 200 in 2012 when things werent so good so these things come and go. 
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by RKBarmyArmy RKBarmyArmy wrote:

Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

0-0 draw against Sligo knocked the stuffing out of most, crowd would have been 3 thousand + should we have won that, I think most people realise now that the team dont have the bottle to win a league so its season over for a large amount of fans. Champions League and school night aswell is always going to put a big dent in the crowds, I had to drag myself along to it to be honest. Even our semi final against Pats on Sunday will only see approx 4 or 500 City fans at it. 

But Iv said this before, even if City had got 3 thousand at the game Tuesday night, for a city the size of Cork its still embarrassingly bad in the scheme of things. Around 300 thousand people all within 30/45 mins of Turners Cross and over 550k in the county itself, taking our average we have less than 1% of people coming regularly to our games. For a supposedly sports mad city its not so good is it? But I think thats more of an Irish thing. Lets not forget Dundalks attendances of 200 in 2012 when things werent so good so these things come and go. 

Our crowds were terrible in 2012, but for a town of 30,000 people we have failed to average over 1,000 (was around 950 for 2012) once in over 10 years (and that included Div 1)
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
HelloBarry View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 4:35pm

Stuart who? Spam? I only posted this promo once here :( not gonna repeat it ever.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKBarmyArmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2016 at 9:10am

Stuart who? Spam? I only posted this promo once here :( not gonna repeat it ever.

A come on now Stuart, you're doing the exact same sh*t on the CCFC Forum. 
Jason Kelly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2016 at 4:20pm

C'mere , Disco Stu. 

Stop now with that carry on. Your at it on CCFCFORUM aswell.
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2016 at 5:22pm
KOC and Seani expected to play 2 games in 24hrs. f**k Noel King and f**k the FAI.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2016 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

KOC and Seani expected to play 2 games in 24hrs. f**k Noel King and f**k the FAI.
Don't the rules say it can be postponed?
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2016 at 7:48pm
Will surely be moved,young maguires your biggest threat and noone would expect a team chasing honours to put out a weakened side ?
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 3:38am

Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Don't the rules say it can be postponed?

It has been by 24 hours thus far. Probably some appeal process. Games were initially to be played the same day 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 4:14pm
does somebody have a link? please?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 4:24pm
Clearly not, is it on the radio?
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 12:36am
What a night, surely the momentum is with city going into Tuesday's game. I wonder is the season catching up with Dundalk. Fancy us big time now.

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 09 Oct 2016 at 1:42am
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 80>
  Share Topic