You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

American shooting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Sbyrne the wum, why do you fall for his act or even entertain it. He's admitted to talking complete sh*t to get reactions and here you are arguing over something he probably agrees with yah Confused

Sorry. Didn't know we'd established that he is indeed a WUM. Was still under the impression that he was a cabbage/human hybrid.

Well played Sbyrne. Top wumming Clap

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:29pm
Awaiting the clowns in the NRA to come out with their usual bullsh*t of "If the journalists had guns they'd still be alive"......
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Sbyrne the wum, why do you fall for his act or even entertain it. He's admitted to talking complete sh*t to get reactions and here you are arguing over something he probably agrees with yah Confused

Sorry. Didn't know we'd established that he is indeed a WUM. Was still under the impression that he was a cabbage/human hybrid.

After coming clean he also promised he'd f*ck of but no such luck were stuck with him posting nonsense from Cancun where he is on a military expedition with the USAF to discover how Tyrone didn't get awarded a penalty on Sunday.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:43pm
What the f**k is wrong with the world
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Awaiting the clowns in the NRA to come out with their usual bullsh*t of "If the journalists had guns they'd still be alive"......

Can't post it on the phone but watch Russell Brand's Trews youtube episode titled "Why do Fox News love guns so much"

The bit when Bill O'Reilly says how the Chief of the Chicago Police is talking baloney is priceless
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 6:10pm
Mental sh*t. The f**ker was waiting for them to be live on TV too. If the media have any sense they won't report anything from the case after he is captured. He was looking for the notoriety, don't give it to him.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Mental sh*t. The f**ker was waiting for them to be live on TV too. If the media have any sense they won't report anything from the case after he is captured. He was looking for the notoriety, don't give it to him.

They've got him.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

He'll have it anyway. You don't even need mainstream media anymore with the instant access to various social media that we all have. Random events like this have and always will happen. There's only do much you can do to limit the media attention it gets.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 6:22pm
He's killed him self according to reports.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I believe Mr Byrne, your feet are somewhere on ground, somewhere between Down,Tyrone, Brentford, Southampton and Munich. Your head is defiantly (sic) in the clouds

Possibly, considering they're areas i go to. Don't leave out Cancun spending 3 weeks there in November Clap if I'm not in those spots, I'm flying so obviously my head is in the clouds.. unless i have overly long legs 30,000ft or there abouts.

How are you with seaweed?

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 7:26pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I believe Mr Byrne, your feet are somewhere on ground, somewhere between Down,Tyrone, Brentford, Southampton and Munich. Your head is defiantly (sic) in the clouds

Possibly, considering they're areas i go to. Don't leave out Cancun spending 3 weeks there in November Clap if I'm not in those spots, I'm flying so obviously my head is in the clouds.. unless i have overly long legs 30,000ft or there abouts.

How are you with seaweed?

Not overly keen after an experience in the Dominican Republic LOL
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 8:34pm
You might want to keep this in mind then chief...

Met quite a few people who'd left Cancun because of it.

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 8:59pm

I'm in the hard rock cancun all inclusive for two weeks.. 24/7 all inclusive man! It'll take more then some seaweed for me to cancel that!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 9:06pm

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 9:08pm

I'm in the hard rock cancun all inclusive for two weeks.. 24/7 all inclusive man! It'll take more then some seaweed for me to cancel that!

Ok dude, just make sure to bring a clothes peg or some nostril plugs.

Edited by heighway2heaven - 26 Aug 2015 at 9:09pm
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 9:45pm
Seen the full video earlier that the f**ker posted on his Facebook and Twitter pages. Makes you wonder how long he was planning something like this.

Apparently sent a manifesto to a tv station with 20 odd points on why he did it. Saying thinks about race war etc clearly wasn't mentally right at all
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 9:45pm

It was 3 weeks a few posts up
Why no wine??!
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

It was 3 weeks a few posts up

2 weeks in the Hardrock and one week covert with the US military,only a short BA plane ride from Cancun to Area 51.He'll be doing a bit of testing on Caoimhe there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic