Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=20051
Printed Date: 17 May 2024 at 1:26am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: American shooting
Posted By: bhob
Subject: American shooting
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 12:43pm
This happened a while ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmJukcFzEX4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmJukcFzEX4

The cop who shot the guy dead for no reason and at point blank range in the back while he was lying face down on the ground got jailed today

4 years max

Replies:
Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 12:55pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFNDK8PQGNw&feature=related - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFNDK8PQGNw&feature=related

After 2.50. He didn't even seem to be involved at the start.

Posted By: devondudley
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 4:22pm
oakland in riots again after the sentancing its a dodgey spot

-------------
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 4:46pm
Ah Oakland is like everywhere, has it's good and its bad places although its bad places are very bad, i've lived around there before.... did a J1 in San Fran living off of a street called Martin Luther King Jr. Street, we were the only white people around and had fine basketball courts to play in

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 2:27pm
CBS cameraman and reporter killed live on air this morning in Virginia

Sickening viewing

Posted By: JH91
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 3:01pm
Mental sh*t

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 3:27pm
Here's the video Stern Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl8okt4BuU4" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl8okt4BuU4

Posted By: Bo Jackson
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 3:37pm
f**king hell

-------------
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!

Posted By: Bohsfan84
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 3:42pm
The world is going to hell in a handbasket..

Posted By: Stretchryan
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 3:43pm
Fecked up for sure - you can even see the shooter in the final frame

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 3:44pm

The producer of the show was in the studio, she was engaged to the cameraman. What a surreal and horrible synopsis of modern USA

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 3:45pm
Getting shot is not like the movies portray (not that I have any first hand experience). Rawer or something. Hard to explain.

Posted By: SByrne24
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 3:46pm
Horrible scenes, the authorities will have the killer, shot dead before the nights out however. 

I never understand peoples motives for this, the death penalty is not strong enough in circumstances like this.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 3:49pm
The reporter was engaged to be married to one of the show's presenters also.

The shooter is a disgruntled ex-employee.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Horrible scenes, the authorities will have the killer, shot dead before the nights out however. 

I never understand peoples motives for this, the death penalty is not strong enough in circumstances like this.

you immediately made me think of 1:10 https://youtu.be/ZXVN7QJ8m88" rel="nofollow - here

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: heighway2heaven
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:07pm

The US military should make a move to take out the shooter by bombing all American citizens, similar to your idea with Muslim terrorism and the Arab world. Thumbs Up

-------------
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

The US military should make a move to take out the shooter by bombing all American citizens, similar to your idea with Muslim terrorism and the Arab world. Thumbs Up

Great idea send in the drones. 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Ah yes! Surgical strikes all 'round! Handshake

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147" rel="nofollow - http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:24pm
Collateral damage, muslims aren't human so it's okThumbs Up

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: jackshat
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:25pm
Absolutely awful stuff altogether.

RIP.

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:40pm

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147" rel="nofollow - http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

Keyboard warriors, None of you men would have the gut nor the balls to drop a drone bomb. Nor have the ability to fly a plane into a warzone and accurately drop a bomb, having had the opportunity to fly these aircraft they truly are awesome and require a heck of a pilot at the helm. Keep up the good work men!
These men in your article, keep me and others safe by killing the threat at its source. 
As for 'Arab world' I've never once mentioned bombing Qatar, UAE,Jordan or Saudi Arabia so i doubt my idea is that. 

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:43pm
I certainly wouldn't have the guts or the courage to commit mass murder at the push of a button. You would have to be either completely sick or brainwashed to have those guts.

And you are correctm there is no point in bombing the Saudis, the state supporting ISis/ISIL recreate their homeland across the middle east.

edit: why am I arguing with this absolute simpleton? I see other people do it, laugh at their stupidity and then proceed to do the same. Have to give credit, he is an excellent wum by accident.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I certainly wouldn't have the guts or the courage to commit mass murder at the push of a button. You would have to be either completely sick or brainwashed to have those guts.

Or protecting the western world, depends how you look on it. I personally would have 0 issue dropping a bomb on a wanted terrorists last known location if i was in the RAF or the US Air Force.

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:47pm
Embarrassed

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:47pm

Or protecting the western world, depends how you look on it. I personally would have 0 issue dropping a bomb on a wanted terrorists last known location if i was in the RAF or the US Air Force.

I would have zero issue dropping one on your head. I would feel far more protected afterwards

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:49pm

I would have zero issue dropping one on your head. I would feel far more protected afterwards

LOLClap

Look at the sky now and again, PM I'm up there somewhere.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:51pm
I believe Mr Byrne, your feet are somewhere on ground, somewhere between Down,Tyrone, Brentford, Southampton and Munich. Your head is defiantly (sic) in the clouds

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:53pm

I believe Mr Byrne, your feet are somewhere on ground, somewhere between Down,Tyrone, Brentford, Southampton and Munich. Your head is defiantly (sic) in the clouds

Possibly, considering they're areas i go to. Don't leave out Cancun spending 3 weeks there in November Clap if I'm not in those spots, I'm flying so obviously my head is in the clouds.. unless i have overly long legs 30,000ft or there abouts.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:56pm
I am genuinely never getting in a plane again.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:58pm

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:03pm

I am genuinely never getting in a plane again.

Those military personnel you ridicule, prevent attacks like these happening again. I could of been flying that aircraft before it was attacked or your mother could be in the back. Keep that in mind, if a terrorist went to kill you tomorrow in New York city and an NYPD cop shot him before he'd the chance. I doubt you'd go over to the cop and go 'you should of let me him kill me for allah' The amount of hypocrites in society who bury their heads in sand is unbelievable. I've been through this before, you're higher then this obviously we should all go say sorry to each other that'll work! 

By the way boats sink.

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:09pm
There is a Jihad on PM Shocked.I know he has pissed off a few people but that is unreal.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:10pm
Back to topic.

f**king hell, that is crazy stuff. Confused

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:10pm

Keyboard warriors, None of you men would have the gut nor the balls to drop a drone bomb. Nor have the ability to fly a plane into a warzone and accurately drop a bomb, having had the opportunity to fly these aircraft they truly are awesome and require a heck of a pilot at the helm. Keep up the good work men!
These men in your article, keep me and others safe by killing the threat at its source. 
As for 'Arab world' I've never once mentioned bombing Qatar, UAE,Jordan or Saudi Arabia so i doubt my idea is that. 

Silly billy, you're a parody of yourself. 

LOLClap

Look at the sky now and again, PM I'm up there somewhere.

The most terrifying notion in this entire thread.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:19pm
Sbyrne the wum, why do you fall for his act or even entertain it. He's admitted to talking complete sh*t to get reactions and here you are arguing over something he probably agrees with yah Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:21pm

Sbyrne the wum, why do you fall for his act or even entertain it. He's admitted to talking complete sh*t to get reactions and here you are arguing over something he probably agrees with yah Confused

I was trained by US military personnel, I'm 100% serious on my views on terrorism. 

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:24pm

Sorry. Didn't know we'd established that he is indeed a WUM. Was still under the impression that he was a cabbage/human hybrid.

Well played Sbyrne. Top wumming Clap

-------------

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:29pm
Awaiting the clowns in the NRA to come out with their usual bullsh*t of "If the journalists had guns they'd still be alive"......

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: AnCearrbhach
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:30pm

Sorry. Didn't know we'd established that he is indeed a WUM. Was still under the impression that he was a cabbage/human hybrid.

After coming clean he also promised he'd f*ck of but no such luck were stuck with him posting nonsense from Cancun where he is on a military expedition with the USAF to discover how Tyrone didn't get awarded a penalty on Sunday.

-------------
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:43pm
What the f**k is wrong with the world

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Awaiting the clowns in the NRA to come out with their usual bullsh*t of "If the journalists had guns they'd still be alive"......

Can't post it on the phone but watch Russell Brand's Trews youtube episode titled "Why do Fox News love guns so much"

The bit when Bill O'Reilly says how the Chief of the Chicago Police is talking baloney is priceless

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 6:10pm
Mental sh*t. The f**ker was waiting for them to be live on TV too. If the media have any sense they won't report anything from the case after he is captured. He was looking for the notoriety, don't give it to him.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Mental sh*t. The f**ker was waiting for them to be live on TV too. If the media have any sense they won't report anything from the case after he is captured. He was looking for the notoriety, don't give it to him.

They've got him.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

He'll have it anyway. You don't even need mainstream media anymore with the instant access to various social media that we all have. Random events like this have and always will happen. There's only do much you can do to limit the media attention it gets.

-------------

Posted By: reddladd
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 6:22pm
He's killed him self according to reports.

-------------
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 6:35pm

Possibly, considering they're areas i go to. Don't leave out Cancun spending 3 weeks there in November Clap if I'm not in those spots, I'm flying so obviously my head is in the clouds.. unless i have overly long legs 30,000ft or there abouts.

How are you with seaweed?

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 7:26pm

How are you with seaweed?

Not overly keen after an experience in the Dominican Republic LOL

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 8:34pm
You might want to keep this in mind then chief...

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/aug/10/caribbean-bound-tourists-cancel-holidays-due-to-foul-smelling-seaweed" rel="nofollow - http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/aug/10/caribbean-bound-tourists-cancel-holidays-due-to-foul-smelling-seaweed

Met quite a few people who'd left Cancun because of it.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 8:59pm

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/aug/10/caribbean-bound-tourists-cancel-holidays-due-to-foul-smelling-seaweed" rel="nofollow - http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/aug/10/caribbean-bound-tourists-cancel-holidays-due-to-foul-smelling-seaweed

I'm in the hard rock cancun all inclusive for two weeks.. 24/7 all inclusive man! It'll take more then some seaweed for me to cancel that!

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 9:06pm

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 9:08pm

I'm in the hard rock cancun all inclusive for two weeks.. 24/7 all inclusive man! It'll take more then some seaweed for me to cancel that!

Ok dude, just make sure to bring a clothes peg or some nostril plugs.

-------------

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 9:45pm
Seen the full video earlier that the f**ker posted on his Facebook and Twitter pages. Makes you wonder how long he was planning something like this.

Apparently sent a manifesto to a tv station with 20 odd points on why he did it. Saying thinks about race war etc clearly wasn't mentally right at all

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Posted By: Patman Scoop
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 9:45pm

It was 3 weeks a few posts up

-------------
Why no wine??!

Posted By: kimbap
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

It was 3 weeks a few posts up

2 weeks in the Hardrock and one week covert with the US military,only a short BA plane ride from Cancun to Area 51.He'll be doing a bit of testing on Caoimhe there.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 11:06pm
Classy as always from The Sun

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNXTqD8UAAAwNvV.jpg" rel="nofollow - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNXTqD8UAAAwNvV.jpg

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 11:55pm

I was trained by US military personnel, I'm 100% serious on my views on terrorism. 

I'm sure you were WalterEmbarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-------------

Posted By: sid waddell
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 12:13am

I'm sure you were WalterEmbarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I would have thought SByrne would have been giving the training, not receiving it?

-------------
Edited by Trigboy 10 at 10:03pm

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 12:22am
SByrne is John McClane.  A good cop gone bad.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: CoffeeBean
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 1:21am
RIP to the victims in this latest insanity. WTF is wrong in the world?

Posted By: Deane
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 3:38am
Ex-employee of the news station bullied for being gay and black apparently. This was his revenge, crazy world.

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 8:41am
I know they're pretty low already but the tabloid's should be f**king ashamed of themselves with the front pages they have today

-------------

Posted By: londonirish
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 4:10pm
just seen the gun man's video. Very disturbing stuff. American is one majorly f***ed up country...

Posted By: Mulvanystrasse
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 5:56pm
America is a beautiful country, the trouble started when the yahoos started arriving in 1492.

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by londonirish londonirish wrote:

just seen the gun man's video. Very disturbing stuff. American is one majorly f***ed up country...

Every country is full of f**ked up people , only America arms them

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Every country is full of f**ked up people , only America arms them

Exactly, some counties have banned gambling and drinking yet guns are legal

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:08pm
Lads, am i the only one who favours the right to arms? 

I come across as a wum when i say this but I'm being 100% serious. I'd feel far safer at night with 3 young kids and a wife knowing I've an armed weapon beside me.

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:11pm
Not sure the wife would like being called that

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:12pm

I come across as a wum when i say this but I'm being 100% serious. I'd feel far safer at night with 3 young kids and a wife knowing I've an armed weapon beside me.

Dead right. Best thing to do is teach your kids from a very young age to shoot on sight and let them sleep with a gun under their pillow.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:13pm
The more people have guns, the less people get shot. Makes sense

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:14pm
I dont feel safe on a plane unless I am allowed carry a gun. 

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:15pm

The more people have guns, the less people get shot. Makes sense

Less get raped also.

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:23pm

Not sure the wife would like being called that

hahaha LOL

Try the veil!

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:31pm
For some of the birds I have shagged, the veil would be a blessing!

-------------

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:32pm

Are you really that bad looking LOL

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Are you really that bad looking LOL

ClapLOL

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:33pm

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:45pm
Veal, goddamit. Ah, never mind..

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 1:11am
The U.S. is averaging one mass shooting per day this year.

Here's a breakdown of them.

http://shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2015" rel="nofollow - http://shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2015

-------------

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 3:50am
This was discussed on Chatterbox FM in GTA 3.Guns don't kill people,people kill people.Unconfirmed reports that this is a direct quote from Charlton Heston

Posted By: londonirish
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 11:14am

If you had 3 young kids, you'd have to consider up-sizing your 3 bedroom house in Brentford. 

Byrney boy, the only armed weapon you should have in the bed should be dangling between your legs. 

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 11:18am

If you had 3 young kids, you'd have to consider up-sizing your 3 bedroom house in Brentford. 

Byrney boy, the only armed weapon you should have in the bed should be dangling between your legs. 

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. A gun cant kill someone unless someone is using it, I'm not saying give guns out to everyone some testing would be the way to go. Particularly in the States, tougher sanctions.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 11:21am

<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">Byrney boy</span>, the only armed weapon you should have in the bed should be dangling between your legs. 

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. A gun cant kill someone unless someone us using it, I'm not saying give guns out to everyone some testing would be the way to go.

If guns are illegal, less people have such easy access to guns.

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">Byrney boy</span>, the only armed weapon you should have in the bed should be dangling between your legs. 

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. A gun cant kill someone unless someone us using it, I'm not saying give guns out to everyone some testing would be the way to go.

I'm only pointing out, id personally feel safer with a gun if i had a family. Ie, hypothetically speaking if someone breaks into my house and attempts to rape my daughter. Problem solved, he'll be running away missing a body part.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 12:17pm
The only problem is next time he will bring a gun too and shoot you before you shoot him. The answer? Get a bigger gun.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 12:42pm
And bears. If you had bears protecting your house, no one would try raping your daughter. Guaranteed.

-------------

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 12:55pm

I'm only pointing out, id personally feel safer with a gun if i had a family. Ie, hypothetically speaking if someone breaks into my house and attempts to rape my daughter. Problem solved, he'll be running away missing a body part.
my neighbour and former school mate, in Ireland, murdered his girlfriend before turning the gun on himself.

giving a gun to her father wouldn't have made a difference.

you're an idiot if you think having a gun makes you or society feel safer.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: Gashley Grimes
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 12:57pm
The place is an amusement park..sadly guns and the gun culture are ingrained in some of American society.   

Posted By: Gashley Grimes
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 1:00pm

Thought it was part of the furniture up North just ask Mike Nesbitt.Sleepy

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 1:34pm
Oscar Pistorious was lucky. He had a gun that protected him from years of sh*t talk from his missus

-------------

Posted By: Doyler1993
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 4:56pm
Another college shooting only a few days after 9 or 10 people were killed in oregon

-------------
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE

Posted By: Deane
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 5:53pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34450841" rel="nofollow - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34450841

US boy, 11, held for shooting dead eight-year-old neighbour

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 6:08pm
If the eight year old had a gun...    

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 6:55pm

If the eight year old had a gun...    

LOL

And round and round we go

Democrat, Republican, Democrat, Republican. No matter which of the two parties an American President belongs to, there's 3 certainties:

Unequivocal support for Israel no matter how many crimes/international laws they break.

No change on gun ownership/access to guns legislation with the powerful NRA at hand.

None or minimal change on universal healthcare thanks to the powerful private healthcare lobby.

Any prospective American president who deviates away from this will either have a bullet in the head or be discredited through the right wing media in some form or another.

-------------

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 7:01pm
That's not news

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 7:07pm
This kid needs to go to the electric chair and fry. That or give innocent kids bigger guns to defend themselves

-------------

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 7:23am
And another one

Police in Chicago have arrested a man after his six-year-old son accidentally shot dead his three-year brother.

Michael Santiago was arrested and charged as he knowingly stored a loaded firearm in a fridge, in reach of his children.

The six-year-old boy retrieved the revolver from the fridge and shot his three year-old brother in the head.

The incident happened today at around 3am Irish time.

The victim was brought to hospital by a family member where he was pronounced dead.

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 10:27am
Utter f**king negligence by that clown of an aul fella , he should have made sure there were two guns so the three year old could defend himself

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 10:28am
I believe they're called freedom defenders not guns.

Posted By: Stretchryan
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 10:37am
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/18/us/zombicon-shooting-fort-myers-florida/

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 10:56am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Utter f**king negligence by that clown of an aul fella , he should have made sure there were two guns so the three year old could defend himself
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net