You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Irish economy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 1:16pm
That did not last long 6 months or 2 quarters.  Only 0.4 of growth.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

I'm coming home!

+  1  Big smile
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:04pm
Heading out foreign right now, think I might buy a few apartments when I'm there. Can't wait to start applying for Credit Cards and receiving pre approved loan letters againClap
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:06pm
Guess Who's back?

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:08pm
Can't get a bouncy castle for love nor money. Feel terrible letting my little one down, after all she did get 6 out of 10 in her spelling test.

Surely she's entitled to a bouncy castle for the weekend after her marvellous achievement.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Can't get a bouncy castle for love nor money. Feel terrible letting my little one down, after all she did get 6 out of 10 in her spelling test.

Surely she's entitled to a bouncy castle for the weekend after her marvellous achievement.

She is surely but would the shopping trip to New York not do the job. No?
@AntrimMan85
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

She is surely but would the shopping trip to New York not do the job. No?
Going to get my first haircut in over 10 years this evening. No more DIY trimming for $ham157Clap
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:23pm

CH......get a pre approved loan and buy a factory that makes the Bouncy Castles
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:26pm
Its Party Time

This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:31pm
I wonder how bad the country would be if the 500,000 people (or whatever the crazily high figure for people that left) were still here. No doubt the governemnt will be milking this for all it's worth.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:32pm
ps. no more bags of glue for me it's cocaine time againCool
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I wonder how bad the country would be if the 500,000 people (or whatever the crazily high figure for people that left) were still here. No doubt the governemnt will be milking this for all it's worth.

The country would have sunk. The sad thing is the government needed those people to emigrate.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:48pm
"Morgan, turn on the heating.............."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:53pm
Sorted the Bouncy Castle problem - Instead i'm going to throw her a pamper party for her and 20 of her friends. Oh managed to get my hands on a pair of ID tickets as well, only a grand on ebay. They'll do for pass the parcel prizes.
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:55pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 6:52pm

Ooh Cabra....
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 7:19pm
Great news for the Dubs, another 4 years or so should do the trick around these parts. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 7:30pm
Now the "Tiger" has returned can someone rent an aircraft and pick me up from Scumtown Airport on 10th October... should the German Air Traffic strike go ahead?...... oh and make sure there is a rake of beer on board too
Thanks
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
  Share Topic