You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rue Bobby Sands

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:31am
Why did they rub their sh*t on the walls?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:41am
Don't feed the trolls.
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:42am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

They were hoping to bring the like of you up one day to lick it all off... But you wore you're tongue out on Maggie.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:44am
TAL
Northerner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Madferret Madferret wrote:

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">They were hoping to bring the like of you up one day to lick it all off... But you wore you're tongue out on Maggie.</span>

They and many others died for nothing. There was no freedom fighters or heroes, only murdering scumbags who murdered innocent Irishmen and women.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:57am
Originally posted by Northerner Northerner wrote:

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">They were hoping to bring the like of you up one day to lick it all off... But you wore you're tongue out on Maggie.</span>

They and many others died for nothing. There was no freedom fighters or heroes, only murdering scumbags who murdered innocent Irishmen and women.

Nibble nibble nibble including the security services nibble and the Crown nibble nibble.

DAMNIT, I don't want to have this debate. Sorry.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 15 Jun 2014 at 1:57am
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:58am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

I'm surprised they had so much sh1t to rub on the walls being on hunger strike. How is that?
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:58am
And to think if only unionists hadnt got in a twist over one man one vote.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 1:58am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Nibble nibble nibble including the security services nibble and the Crown nibble nibble.

DAMNIT, I don't want to have this debate. Sorry.

All guilty and all with dirty secrets.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 2:01am
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

And to think if only unionists hadnt got in a twist over one man one vote.

They should've let Ulster declare independence like Scotland perhaps?
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 2:07am
They should have let every citizen have a vote perhaps?? Would have saved a lot of hassle.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 9:29am

They were oppressed.
They are not oppressed any more. They gained freedom and they are close enough to equality.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 10:17am
RIP John, father of Ireland's bravest
new york View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new york Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 11:32am
The fact of the matter is that each hungerstriker chose to end their own lives sadly.  Also that Dirty Protest was their own choice as well. They created the conditions they lived in but tried to tell the world it was part of the torture they were enduring if truth be told. 
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by new york new york wrote:

The fact of the matter is that each hungerstriker chose to end their own lives sadly.  Also that Dirty Protest was their own choice as well. They created the conditions they lived in but tried to tell the world it was part of the torture they were enduring if truth be told. 

Embarrassed

But you're not telling the truth you clown.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by new york new york wrote:

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 12:26pm
TJ' s alter egos have gone downhill a lot lately.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014 at 12:49pm
RIP John Sands
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic