You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CR9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CR9
    Posted: 14 May 2010 at 6:31am
He has 33 goals in 34 games for Madrid this season

What a fookin player

Edited by Vivakenbarlow - 14 May 2010 at 6:32am
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Sponsored Links

IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 4:22pm
Very impressive but he Was sh*te against barca a few weeks ago when it the season was on the line though.
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

Very impressive but he Was sh*te against barca a few weeks ago when it the season was on the line though.

I only seen the highlights of the match but thought Ronnie was by far Madrid's best player and unlucky not to score!!
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

I only seen the highlights of the match but thought Ronnie was by far Madrid's best player and unlucky not to score!!

Nah he was poor. Took the him v Messi thing literally and tried to run the pitch everytime he got the ball and then stomping around like a baby when he was tackled. Since then he has been sensational.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:49pm
Drogba
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:34am
7 goals in the champo league this year and real only got to the second round- messi is top scorer in the competition with 8 and barca got to the semis- Ronaldo>Messi
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

7 goals in the champo league this year and real only got to the second round- messi is top scorer in the competition with 8 and barca got to the semis- Ronaldo>Messi

Drogba scored more than Rooney

Drogba > Rooney
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:43am
Phil Mitchell has killed more people that Ken Barlow

Phil Mitchell > Ken Barlow
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

Phil Mitchell has killed more people that Ken Barlow

Phil Mitchell > Ken Barlow

LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:44am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Drogba scored more than RooneyDrogba > Rooney

The players in england voted overwhelmingly in favour of rooney as did the writers that he is the best player in England- but they wouldnt know as much as you gerk- they just see him up close week in week out- but i suppose they only voted for him cos he is englands best player in a world cup year? All the foreign players that play in the epl are really concerned about that id say

Edited by Vivakenbarlow - 16 May 2010 at 10:45am
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:45am

Drogba scored more than RooneyDrogba > Rooney

The players in england voted overwhelmingly in favour of rooney as did the writers that he is the best player in England- but they wouldnt know as much as you gerk- they just see him up close week in week out- but i suppose they only voted for him cos he is englands best player in a world cup year? All the foreign players that play in the epl are really concerned about that id say

Fuk me it's just too easy
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:47am
Ronaldo > Messi

Rooney > Drogba

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:48am
And when all the players and writers vote Messi the best player this year, I trust you will admit you were wrong about the Ronaldo > Messi comment?

Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:53am
VivaKen,

I agree that Ronaldo is some player, but the points you make to support it are f**king pathetic.

Your logic makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm a massive Manchester United fan, but having read some of your comments on here, I have to admit that there are causes for me to be embarrassed as a United fan and the reason for that is people like you!!!

You gotta calm down and find yourself a lil life mate!!!!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:53am

And when all the players and writers vote Messi the best player this year, I trust you will admit you were wrong about the Ronaldo > Messi comment?

Messi has a much better team around him
Ronaldo has now banged them in in 2 of the top leagues in europe
Ronaldo also has a better international record
Real are in transition- if they get Jose next season they will be a serious team
Best at free kicks quality in the air fast and physically strong- look at his goals per game ratio- he missed a good few games through injury this season and has still banged in 33 goals in a team and league he only started in a couple of months ago
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

VivaKen,I agree that Ronaldo is some player, but the points you make to support it are f**king pathetic.Your logic makes no sense whatsoever.I'm a massive Manchester United fan, but having read some of your comments on here, I have to admit that there are causes for me to be embarrassed as a United fan and the reason for that is people like you!!!You gotta calm down and find yourself a lil life mate!!!!

Get a grip- what does ronaldo have to do with united these days?
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:56am

Messi has a much better team around him
Ronaldo has now banged them in in 2 of the top leagues in europe
Ronaldo also has a better international record
Real are in transition- if they get Jose next season they will be a serious team
Best at free kicks quality in the air fast and physically strong- look at his goals per game ratio- he missed a good few games through injury this season and has still banged in 33 goals in a team and league he only started in a couple of months ago

Sure what bloody use is your observation?

So what if you think that.

Doesn't answer the fact that Ger said your logic was bollix. . .

What's your answer for that?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:57am
He may well be alluding to your love of all things United-past and present
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic