Date Posted: 14 May 2010 at 6:31am
He has 33 goals in 34 games for Madrid this season

What a fookin player

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Replies:
Posted By: IrishPride
Date Posted: 14 May 2010 at 4:22pm
Very impressive but he Was sh*te against barca a few weeks ago when it the season was on the line though.

-------------
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 14 May 2010 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

Very impressive but he Was sh*te against barca a few weeks ago when it the season was on the line though.

I only seen the highlights of the match but thought Ronnie was by far Madrid's best player and unlucky not to score!!

-------------

Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 14 May 2010 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

I only seen the highlights of the match but thought Ronnie was by far Madrid's best player and unlucky not to score!!

Nah he was poor. Took the him v Messi thing literally and tried to run the pitch everytime he got the ball and then stomping around like a baby when he was tackled. Since then he has been sensational.

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:49pm
Drogba

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:34am
7 goals in the champo league this year and real only got to the second round- messi is top scorer in the competition with 8 and barca got to the semis- Ronaldo>Messi

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

7 goals in the champo league this year and real only got to the second round- messi is top scorer in the competition with 8 and barca got to the semis- Ronaldo>Messi

Drogba scored more than Rooney

Drogba > Rooney

Posted By: criostoir Óg
Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:43am
Phil Mitchell has killed more people that Ken Barlow

Phil Mitchell > Ken Barlow

-------------
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

Phil Mitchell has killed more people that Ken Barlow

Phil Mitchell > Ken Barlow

LOL

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:44am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Drogba scored more than RooneyDrogba > Rooney

The players in england voted overwhelmingly in favour of rooney as did the writers that he is the best player in England- but they wouldnt know as much as you gerk- they just see him up close week in week out- but i suppose they only voted for him cos he is englands best player in a world cup year? All the foreign players that play in the epl are really concerned about that id say

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:45am

Drogba scored more than RooneyDrogba > Rooney

The players in england voted overwhelmingly in favour of rooney as did the writers that he is the best player in England- but they wouldnt know as much as you gerk- they just see him up close week in week out- but i suppose they only voted for him cos he is englands best player in a world cup year? All the foreign players that play in the epl are really concerned about that id say

Fuk me it's just too easy

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:47am
Ronaldo > Messi

Rooney > Drogba

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:48am
And when all the players and writers vote Messi the best player this year, I trust you will admit you were wrong about the Ronaldo > Messi comment?

Posted By: Siralex
Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:53am
VivaKen,

I agree that Ronaldo is some player, but the points you make to support it are f**king pathetic.

Your logic makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm a massive Manchester United fan, but having read some of your comments on here, I have to admit that there are causes for me to be embarrassed as a United fan and the reason for that is people like you!!!

You gotta calm down and find yourself a lil life mate!!!!

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:53am

And when all the players and writers vote Messi the best player this year, I trust you will admit you were wrong about the Ronaldo > Messi comment?

Messi has a much better team around him
Ronaldo has now banged them in in 2 of the top leagues in europe
Ronaldo also has a better international record
Real are in transition- if they get Jose next season they will be a serious team
Best at free kicks quality in the air fast and physically strong- look at his goals per game ratio- he missed a good few games through injury this season and has still banged in 33 goals in a team and league he only started in a couple of months ago

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

VivaKen,I agree that Ronaldo is some player, but the points you make to support it are f**king pathetic.Your logic makes no sense whatsoever.I'm a massive Manchester United fan, but having read some of your comments on here, I have to admit that there are causes for me to be embarrassed as a United fan and the reason for that is people like you!!!You gotta calm down and find yourself a lil life mate!!!!

Get a grip- what does ronaldo have to do with united these days?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:56am

Real are in transition- if they get Jose next season they will be a serious team
Best at free kicks quality in the air fast and physically strong- look at his goals per game ratio- he missed a good few games through injury this season and has still banged in 33 goals in a team and league he only started in a couple of months ago

Sure what bloody use is your observation?

So what if you think that.

Doesn't answer the fact that Ger said your logic was bollix. . .

What's your answer for that?

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:57am
He may well be alluding to your love of all things United-past and present

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:57am

VivaKen,I agree that Ronaldo is some player, but the points you make to support it are f**king pathetic.Your logic makes no sense whatsoever.I'm a massive Manchester United fan, but having read some of your comments on here, I have to admit that there are causes for me to be embarrassed as a United fan and the reason for that is people like you!!!You gotta calm down and find yourself a lil life mate!!!!

Me get a grip?

I've got a grip mate, and a life!  It's you that needs to go in search of both.

Stop using applause smilies for no reason, and stop calling the Champions League the Champo League.

Unless of course you're only 12-years-of age or thereabouts.

If you are...I'm sorry!

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:58am

So now you know more than, as you put it, the writers and players that see him up close every week??
You argue that Rooney is better than Drogba and use the fact that's what the players and writers voted for
But it's different for Ronaldo and Messi?
 Total contradiction maybe?

When the writers and players vote for Messi, will you not accept that vote?

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:01am

So now you know more than, as you put it, the writers and players that see him up close every week??
You argue that Rooney is better than Drogba and use the fact that's what the players and writers voted for
But it's different for Ronaldo and Messi?
 Total contradiction maybe?

When the writers and players vote for Messi, will you not accept that vote?
Elementary my dear GerK, Barlow has done all the investigating he needs to!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:12am

Me get a grip?I've got a grip mate, and a life!  It's you that needs to go in search of both.Stop using applause smilies for no reason, and stop calling the Champions League the Champo League.Unless of course you're only 12-years-of age or thereabouts.If you are...I'm sorry!

I have a life you dont even know me so how would you know anyway

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:15am

Me get a grip?I've got a grip mate, and a life!  It's you that needs to go in search of both.Stop using applause smilies for no reason, and stop calling the Champions League the Champo League.Unless of course you're only 12-years-of age or thereabouts.If you are...I'm sorry!

I have a life you dont even know me so how would you know anyway

I hate to use smilies, but --- ah what the hell . . . .

LOL

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:17am
Absolutely nothing to do with this thread but thought Id post it anyway

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:18am
And btw im not your mate- and ill call the champions league whatever the fook i want ye bleedin t**ser

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:20am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Don't get me started on that.

It's actually FACT that there are more Manchester United fans in Manchester than City ones....

The big stat is, that eludes to the myth...

Only 8 per cent of Manchester United fans world-wide live in Manchester...
while 97 per cent of City fans world-wide live in Manchester.

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:20am

And btw im not your mate- and ill call the champions league whatever the fook i want ye bleedin t**ser

Wow - twice in one day on the smilie front:

LOL

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:21am

It's actually FACT that there are more Manchester United fans in Manchester than City ones....

That mythical statistic is the only thing City have won so to speak in 30 years siralex, can't you at least let 'em have that! LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:22am

Don't get me started on that.It's actually FACT that there are more Manchester United fans in Manchester than City ones....The big stat is, that eludes to the myth...Only 8 per cent of Manchester United fans world-wide live in Manchester...while 97 per cent of City fans world-wide live in Manchester.

Hook line and sinker

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:23am

When oh when will you grow up and stop callin people names!!

Attack the post, not the poster should be a strict rule on this forum!!

Anyway, back to the thread, i wonder wot Vivokenbarstool thinks of all this.........

-------------

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:24am

ClapClapClapClapClap

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:24am

Attack the post and not the poster?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:27am

Eh he told you to get a life and your posts are embarrassing, hardly an attack, more an observation!!

No need to be callin him a t**ser!!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:27am

Apologies Ken...

Here's another smilie for ya:

Heart

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:29am

Eh he told you to get a life and your posts are embarrassing, hardly an attack, more an observation!!

No need to be callin him a t**ser!!

Here is another OBSERVATION for ye- your a t**ser aswel- read the thread before you start sticking the boot in- siralex insulted me thats why i called him a t**ser

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:32am
Calm down Barlow, you'll need restraining at this rate

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:32am
Uuuuuuuuuuugh;

Now it's:

Broken%20Heart

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

Calm down Barlow, you'll need restraining at this rate

Attack the post not the poster- unless of course the poster is me

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:34am
You're not really William Roache are you? In which case I apologise...

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:34am

Here is another OBSERVATION for ye- your a t**ser aswel- read the thread before you start sticking the boot in- siralex insulted me thats why i called him a t**ser

Awww boo hoo did the mean man hurt your feelings, poor lickle Barlow with his "it's me against the world" attitude!!

Pathetic!!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:35am
Just to recap- this thread is actually about cristiano ronaldos first season at madrid

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:37am

Just to recap- this thread is actually about cristiano ronaldos first season at madrid

Well it was until you started talkin outta ur hole!!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:39am

Read the thread- siralex was the one that started with the personal jibes or observations or whatever you wanna call them

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:41am

Read the thread- siralex was the one that started with the personal jibes or observations or whatever you wanna call them

Are you - and I ask this with all the sincerity in the world - actually crying right now?

Sounds as if you are . . .

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:43am

-------------

Posted By: ThrowInDelap
Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:45am
Summary of this thread:

-------------
If time's a drug, then Big Ben is a huge needle injecting it into the sky.

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:45am

Are you - and I ask this with all the sincerity in the world - actually crying right now?Sounds as if you are . . .

Someone i have never met and doesnt know me from adam told me to get a life on an internet forum cos i said cristiano ronaldo was quality

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:47am
Originally posted by ThrowInDelap ThrowInDelap wrote:

Summary of this thread:

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:47am

Are you - and I ask this with all the sincerity in the world - actually crying right now?Sounds as if you are . . .

Someone i have never met and doesnt know me from adam told me to get a life on an internet forum cos i said cristiano ronaldo was quality

You don't know who I am on here - how the f**k do you know I don't know you, Stephen?

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:52am

You don't know who I am on here - how the f**k do you know I don't know you, Stephen?

Anything you say about me is based on someone you know nothing about- do you personally know me- cos whether you like it or not im not your mate

-------------

Posted By: barcabhoy
Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:55am
Was CR9 a friend of CP30 in star wars. Off topic but Ronaldo is a t**ser

-------------
For these games, you must keep a cold heart no, a warm heart and a cold mind no, head! So you must have a warm heart and (pause)a cold head.

Posted By: billybob
Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:55am

As much as a ***t Ronaldo is, i'd have him in my team ahead of Messi. Real nowhere without him this year and the same in his last two seasons at United.

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:57am
Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

As much as a ***t Ronaldo is, i'd have him in my team ahead of Messi. Real nowhere without him this year and the same in his last two seasons at United.

Agreed, he is a game winner, the amount of 1-0s United won because of him makes him invaluable.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:04pm

I wouldn't say that; United weren't off thier usual total of points this season, and when you consider the fact that they had 9 defenders injured for 6 weeks at the vital time of the season this year, I don't think they missed Ronaldo at all...

It was only that late December- early January dip in form that proved to be the difference between this season and the last three.  And that was due to the loss of Ferdinand, Vidic, Brown, Da Silva, Da Silva, O'Shea, Neville, Evans etc  -  nothing to do with Ronaldo.  They actually scored more goals this season than the last three.

Still doesn't mean KenBarlow isn't crying . . .

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:08pm

Well put it this way, I'd rather have Ronaldo in the team than Park, Berbatov, Fletcher, Nani etc as he contributes far more.

The best form of defence is attack

Posted By: Vivokenbarstool
Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:10pm
Ronaldo is my hero
We miss him big time and we would have won the league if he stayed with us

I have seen him play so many times down the local with all my mates. I even went to Old Trafford once two seasons ago to see him in the flesh

-------------
Glory Glory Man United

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:13pm

Well put it this way, I'd rather have Ronaldo in the team than Park, Berbatov, Fletcher, Nani etc as he contributes far more.

Doesn't make a difference though does it?

Best form of defence is having a defence...

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:14pm

Doesn't make a difference though does it?

Best form of defence is having a defence...
Can't see that catching on as a phrase...LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:22pm

I wouldn't say that; United weren't off thier usual total of points this season, and when you consider the fact that they had 9 defenders injured for 6 weeks at the vital time of the season this year, I don't think they missed Ronaldo at all...It was only that late December- early January dip in form that proved to be the difference between this season and the last three.  And that was due to the loss of Ferdinand, Vidic, Brown, Da Silva, Da Silva, O'Shea, Neville, Evans etc  -  nothing to do with Ronaldo.  They actually scored more goals this season than the last three.Still doesn't mean KenBarlow isn't crying . . .

I disagree, United were missin somethin special in a few games this season that Ronny provided for the last few seasons, the best example bein Blackburn a few weeks ago!!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:27pm

Poor draws against Villa & B'Ham too and toothless against Everton. Just think United would have won it this year with him.

Piss poor league this year with the amount of trashings dished out and Ronaldo would have only added to that.

Over n out

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:46pm

Doesn't make a difference though does it?Best form of defence is having a defence...

Best defence in the league this season so even with the injuries that wasnt really the problem- didnt score enough goals this season- united need another top striker to take some of the goal scoring burden off rooney

-------------

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:48pm
Aul CR9 would wanna get the finger out and get his Real Madrid team back in the game fairly lively otherwise my accumalator is fecked!

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:32pm

Doesn't make a difference though does it?Best form of defence is having a defence...

Best defence in the league this season so even with the injuries that wasnt really the problem- didnt score enough goals this season- united need another top striker to take some of the goal scoring burden off rooney

I'm now having to question whether you are a true United fan or just a wind-up...

You should know that United scored more goals this Premier League season than in any of their previous three title wins WITH Ronaldo.

In fact, this year is the most league goals they've scored since 2002.

What was it, 86 goals in 38 games? Ye ain't making any sense Ken!

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:21pm

I'm now having to question whether you are a true United fan or just a wind-up...You should know that United scored more goals this Premier League season than in any of their previous three title wins WITH Ronaldo.In fact, this year is the most league goals they've scored since 2002.What was it, 86 goals in 38 games? Ye ain't making any sense Ken!

It wasnt good enough this season doesnt matter how many were scored in previous years
Liverpools point total last season would have been enough plenty of other years but was that any good to them last year?
Real would have won most leagues with their points total this year but it wasnt enough-
Chelsea scored over a hundred goals so 86 wasnt nearly enough
United clearly need another striker as Bebatov only got 12 league goals- not good enough- a blind man could see united need a top striker

-------------

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 17 May 2010 at 3:23am
some laughably blinkered views on this thread

so because ronaldo has 7 CL goals and Messi has 8 Ronaldo's better cos they were knocked out earlier?

meanwhile, Rooney's still better than Drogba cos he got player of the year, despite Drog scoring more goals?

but this player of the year argument doesn't work when its Messi being the current world player of the year, no CR9's still better than him LOL

ConfusedConfusedConfused

im not even going to begin to argue these points, it must be a piss-take

Date Posted: 17 May 2010 at 10:57am

I'm now having to question whether you are a true United fan or just a wind-up...You should know that United scored more goals this Premier League season than in any of their previous three title wins WITH Ronaldo.In fact, this year is the most league goals they've scored since 2002.What was it, 86 goals in 38 games? Ye ain't making any sense Ken!

It wasnt good enough this season doesnt matter how many were scored in previous years
Liverpools point total last season would have been enough plenty of other years but was that any good to them last year?
Real would have won most leagues with their points total this year but it wasnt enough-
Chelsea scored over a hundred goals so 86 wasnt nearly enough
United clearly need another striker as Bebatov only got 12 league goals- not good enough- a blind man could see united need a top striker

You've certainly proved that sweetheart. . .

Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:06pm
This thread is pathetic.

-------------
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."

Date Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

This thread is pathetic.

Clap

Date Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:10am
http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/5742760/ - http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/5742760/

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net