You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*UMBRO PRIZE see pg2* WC Fantasy Football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *UMBRO PRIZE see pg2* WC Fantasy Football
    Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:28am
we doing one on here?
Sponsored Links

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 11:22am
Is there one on the fantasy premierleague website?
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:11pm
There was one through the premier league site for Euro 2008. It was a bit sh*t though
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

There was one through the premier league site for Euro 2008. It was a bit sh*t though
Really don't mean to sound flippant Hoskins, but what makes a fantasy football league good? I never really got into them so have no idea...
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:52pm
that a yes thatw ere doing one?
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

Really don't mean to sound flippant Hoskins, but what makes a fantasy football league good? I never really got into them so have no idea...

It's hard to say, but the one ybig use, has loads of options and lots of ways of scoring and losing points.

You'll need to try it yourself tbh

The problem with knockout tournaments is you start losing your players so it gets a bit crap when you get to the quarter finals and beyond   
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 2:31pm

Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

It's hard to say, but the one ybig use, has loads of options and lots of ways of scoring and losing points.

You'll need to try it yourself tbh

The problem with knockout tournaments is you start losing your players so it gets a bit crap when you get to the quarter finals and beyond   
I take it that even the most average player in the better sides is worth a lot more because they're obviously going to progress further? Also, as you say, in a knockout you can only play up to 7 games, hardly gonna separate people as well as a 38 game season...
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
totti View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 3:57pm
doin this in work, 10er in each person gets 1 team.
winner gets 80 euro
person with the best group stage team gets a 10er
person with the worst group stage team gets a 10er
If your team beat either france or england, you get a 10er, peno's included
rest goes to the charity of the winners choice!
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 5:54pm
Theres a Fantasy Footy comp on:

http://worldfantasyfootball.skysports.com/

I've created a YBIG League, code 5643!!

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:12pm
Sham is in.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:57pm
Good man Podge Clap
Out of order
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 5:53am
BUMP

Mods, can we make this a sticky??
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 6:02am
Ok, im in.

I presume you can make changes up until a certain date. Just threw a team together for now.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 6:05am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

BUMP

Mods, can we make this a sticky??

yep, good stuff Podge Thumbs%20Up
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 6:06am

The Mushroom Heads have entered the race. Just waiting for formal acceptance from Podge!!

It's a walk-off!
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 6:09am
Originally posted by McGoldrick McGoldrick wrote:

Ok, im in.

I presume you can make changes up until a certain date. Just threw a team together for now.

Cheers McG!!

Yeah ya can make unlimited changes til it starts then 30 transfers durin the tournament, 15 in group stage, 15 in knockout stage!!
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 6:12am
The 4 in a row team are in Thumbs%20Up
This time next year........
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 6:15am
I'll be offline now for a few hours as i may turn off the laptop or i'll never study!!

I'll accept any additions later on!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic