Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The First Division Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171172 182>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2022 at 1:46pm
Gilchrist is an excellent defender. Shels fans were gutted when he left
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sponsored Links

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2022 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

My MOTM today again away to Waterford. Massive win for City and with Waterford loosing to both title contenders in Galway and City over the Easter weekend will surely put Morris under pressure. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2022 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

My MOTM today again away to Waterford. Massive win for City and with Waterford loosing to both title contenders in Galway and City over the Easter weekend will surely put Morris under pressure. 
I would say Morris has his days numbered .

Sacked in the morning ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2022 at 9:46am
Almost 4000 at Cobh Ramblers v Cork City last night, game lacked a bit of quality at times however there was a wonderful strike from City's Matt Healy and the game was entertaining.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2022 at 2:47pm

Almost 4000 at Cobh Ramblers v Cork City last night, game lacked a bit of quality at times however there was a wonderful strike from City's Matt Healy and the game was entertaining.
How did they manage to get that many in .

Have to say it's one of my favs ground wise in the LOI 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2022 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

How did they manage to get that many in .

Have to say it's one of my favs ground wise in the LOI 
3924 was the official attendance, 4000 is the current safe capacity. Now there seemed to bits of space in the main stand so I'm not sure. All I know is both myself and my wife walked in without having to show our ticket.  More interested in searching us.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2022 at 12:31am
From images on twitter there dosent look anywhere near 4000 at it IMO. Maybe im wrong. 
I love beer gardens
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2022 at 10:58am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

From images on twitter there dosent look anywhere near 4000 at it IMO. Maybe im wrong. 

I agree the images don't do it justice. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2022 at 10:10pm
Talk in Bray was that three senior players confronted Devo last week and asked him to step down, two were dropped today.

Also talk he'd be sacked if they didn't win, Collie O'Neill likely to be the next manager.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2022 at 1:01am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Talk in Bray was that three senior players confronted Devo last week and asked him to step down, two were dropped today.

Also talk he'd be sacked if they didn't win, Collie O'Neill likely to be the next manager.
Rumour (unconfirmed) but heard it from a few people was that there was a bust up in the dressing room after galway away. 1 player took some very harsh words from coaching staff. 3/4 players raised the issue and yes then 2 were dropped, 1 to the bench and 1 out of the squad completely.

All is not well behind the scenes.

Edited by wanderer - 30 Apr 2022 at 10:42am
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2022 at 11:06am
Devo is only interested in Devo . Extremely arrogance.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
turbo10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turbo10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2022 at 6:24pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by turbo10 turbo10 wrote:

It's gets worse at Bray. Surely Devo on the way out after this

Podge gone viral. Even a wwe wrestler commented on the video twitter LOL
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by turbo10 turbo10 wrote:

It's gets worse at Bray. Surely Devo on the way out after this

Bray's statement last week was pathetic, fully backed Devo, (righfully) criticised the fans that went too far but completely ignored his behaviour in Ferrycarrig Park, his tactics are terrible and there's absolutley no consistency with the lineups every week so players haven't been able to get any sort of momentum going, he needs gone ASAP but it looks like it won't be happening any time soon, no wins in 9 now and yet to win a home match this year, it's gonna be a long season Ouch
Yurt View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 11:27pm
Galway finally move ahead of Cork. Only took the 7 wins on the bounce to do it.

Massive game now next week between the two of them. GUFC tend to let us down in massive games but this team has been winning and playing well consistently now that it's hard not to have confidence in them.

Hoping we can get close to a sell out in Galway, I'd imagine Cork will travel in massive numbers too. Should be a massive occasion which is extremely rare for a non playoff division 1 game   
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 7:39am
Absolute scumbag behaviour from those shower of c*nts who are pretending to be Bray fans.

Hopefully the club are able to prevent them from attending any matches home or away going forward. The thick c*nts videod themselves and are all over Twitter so they'll be easily identified.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 10:47am
Shocking scenes alright. Bunch of scrotes.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Green Man View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 1:07pm
Looks very bad for LOI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171172 182>
  Share Topic