Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The YBIG Hat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110111112 113>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

HM ..... you used the word "sham" twice in the same short sentence...... are you trying to give a hint to the identity of the culprit who lost the gay?

No, tis just a Fr Ted reference......

Put your pitchfork away Hornet.......LOL

Ye can't expect  a Watford man to understand all our colloquialisms despite hanging around with some quare creatures with even quarer accents mush. LOL

Not fair, Claret Murph is not even here to defend himself.....LOL

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 1:16am

Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

HM ..... you used the word "sham" twice in the same short sentence...... are you trying to give a hint to the identity of the culprit who lost the gay?

No, tis just a Fr Ted reference......

Put your pitchfork away Hornet.......LOL

Ye can't expect  a Watford man to understand all our colloquialisms despite hanging around with some quare creatures with even quarer accents mush. LOL

Not fair, Claret Murph is not even here to defend himself.....LOL

Easy D , what do you expect when you mix Louth and an East Lancs accent together it has to be messy Confused

Edited by Claret Murph - 22 Sep 2011 at 1:17am
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
dotts101 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dotts101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 7:00pm
forgive me asking but where was the hat lost/taken? how many games it get? read first few pages of thread!
Q Man's midget View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Q Man's midget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 4:15am
Originally posted by dotts101 dotts101 wrote:

forgive me asking but where was theEmbarrassed hat lost/taken? how many games it get? read first few pages of thread!
Embarrassed
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 12:02pm
Lads there was a lad two or three rows back from me with it on, someone else mustve seen him?! Second time ive seen it or an identical one in last 3 games!
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Lads there was a lad two or three rows back from me with it on, someone else mustve seen him?! Second time ive seen it or an identical one in last 3 games!

nvidic, check yourself out on that jumbothon camera yoke photo that is being released tomorrow morning and post up the lad with the hat to see if its the YBIG hat?Clap
Gem View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:48pm
HM is going to wet himself LOL
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:52pm

Just seeing your post now nvidic, saw the lad wearing this walking into the stadium - defo the same type of hat. Smallish lad if I remember though didnt get a good look at him as was walking out of the dart entrance and he was in the middle of the road
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 3:13pm
If u check the photo thread theres a pic in there!
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 5:38pm

Did he look like Santa?

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 12:47am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Did he look like Santa?

No way it was Aido HM, but then again ........................
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Peter View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Iced Gem

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 5:43am
Lol all i did was try to take a photo of the "Iron Cutain" flag, and ended up unearthing a witch hunt! Shocked

Edited by Peter - 13 Oct 2011 at 5:44am
Tea???? FECK!!!!!
Fitzinho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitzinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 5:54am
Originally posted by Peter Peter wrote:

Lol all i did was try to take a photo of the "Iron Cutain" flag, and ended up unearthing a witch hunt! Shocked

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 11:18am
It aint the hat lads, ye can put your knuckle duster away AidoCry

Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 5:28pm
That’s some fine investigative work Count. The search continues.
gav the man View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gav the man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 1:04pm
I,ll wear the hat in Estonia my man and then send it home with another YBIG fan for the Aviva matchLOL
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by gav the man gav the man wrote:

I,ll wear the hat in Estonia my man and then send it home with another YBIG fan for the Aviva matchLOL

Good man Embarrassed
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 5:11pm
There are friendlier places to drink.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110111112 113>
  Share Topic