Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=1673
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2024 at 5:37am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The YBIG Hat
Posted By: Donal Cullen
Subject: The YBIG Hat
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 10:20am
My sister-in-Law drew my name in the Christmas draw last year and as we are just over our X-Mas party I managed to survey just what the heck she got me. Well, its turns out its a God-awful hat, a soccer hat at that! It is white and in the shape of a soccer ball with nets on three sides and the word GOAL written across the front. She expects me to wear this when I got to soccer games here but she is in for a shock as I am issuing a challenge to YBIG members. I want this hat to see the world and so I will post it, free of charge, to anyone who will have the balls to wear it during a match, any match. The only condition is that you must be photographed at the stadium wearing the hat and it be posted on the YBIG site then pass it on to someone else. You can even decorate it with something from the game if you like. So are there any takers? I plan to print out any photos for next year and present then to my sister-in-law next Christmas.
BE WARNED. IT IS A GOD-AWFUL HAT!!!Big%20smile

-------------
There are friendlier places to drink.

Replies:
Posted By: erimus
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 10:24am
il stick it on in montenegro for a larf

-------------
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 10:31am
thats a great call Donal! The hat will go everywhere in the world now. Might bring it on my honeymoon!LOL

To get the ball rolling how about you take a photo of yourself at a game and then post it up here and next person will take on the mission? Could dedicate a slot to it each issue to see where its been. Quality stuff Donal Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 10:31am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

il stick it on in montenegro for a larf

Send us your address by private mail and it's yours, erimus!!
Jaysus, I'm rid of it already!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 10:33am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

thats a great call Donal! The hat will go everywhere in the world now. Might bring it on my honeymoon!LOL

To get the ball rolling how about you take a photo of yourself at a game and then post it up here and next person will take on the mission? Could dedicate a slot to it each issue to see where its been. Quality stuff Donal Clap

YOUR HONEYMOON, COUNT???? Jesus, do we want photos of that appearing on the site. You'll get us all bannedLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 10:39am
done

-------------

ROLL ON 2016

Posted By: Honey Monster
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 10:41am
Smashing idea! This hat will be famous

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 10:46am
Erimus, you wioll have to wear it to Serbia match (and other places in between if you want) so we can have a photo for Serbia match!

Donal, get a snap of yourself first as so we can tick Canada off the list of places where the hat has been?

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 10:48am
ah yeah i forgot about that game.
will do.it may get a trip to a few other grounds before then.

whos up next

-------------

ROLL ON 2016

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 11:01am

The best I can do is get a photo of the local snow covered pitch and then send it off. I won't put anything on the hat but it can be decorated.

HAT

Point of origin - Brantford, Ontario, Canada.

Point of destination - Ireland (Erimus)

THE JOURNEY BEGINSClap

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 11:06am
ClapClapClapClapClap
great stuff Donal. Maybe standing beside a grizzley and your town signpost so we can get the name in would be a great effect?

....and so it begins

-------------

Posted By: drogs_rule
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 11:07am
I'll donate 100 Euro to Davey Langans account if I see a pic of Hunty wearing the cap.

-------------
If moaning were an Olympic sport, this place would be weighed down with medals

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 11:39am

Im going to see Man Utd -v- Liverpool in Old Trafford in March..ill wear the hat!

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 11:43am
ps me and HM are going to Montenegro via Barcelona in September and will be doing a tour of the Nou Camp on the day..technically it wont be a match but i could get a pic of it on my head inside the stadium on the tour..

ill let u decide..but the united game is a definite! its on 23 March so ill need it posted out by then!

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 11:52am
Yeah we'll get a pic of Ronaldinho and the rest of the Barca boys wearing it Big%20smile.
We'll bring it to the Nou Camp and someone can take it off us in Monty for that match if they like??

-------------

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 12:01pm
I'll wear it no bothers for the Georgia game and pass it to Erimus..see id we can get the Mayor of Montengro to attend the passing of the hat ceremony...had to tell Bertie Aherne to piss of just there and get his own hat

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 12:55pm
Okay, boys, its in the post tommorrow. My wife is working today but I told her what I wanted and she is taking a photo of me in the local soccer park wearing the hat and then it is on its way. I might even get a few photos of my sister-in-law with the offending thing at Christmas and one or two others. The thought of this hat adorning the head of Hunty, Ronaldinho and the rest is just brilliant.LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 1:21pm
rite lads i was talkin to Donal..Man U v liverpool is in March so he's gonna post it 2 me first..ill wear it 2 the match and then ill give it to erimus before the serbia match.. 

-------------

Posted By: Percy
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 1:50pm
I'll wear it to Rovers first game in the new Stadium in Tallaght.....if one of you muppets hasn't lost it or drowned it in beer by thenSmile

Great idea DC.... would make a smashin documentary so everyone involved should keep a video diary

-------------
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy

Posted By: billybob
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 2:55pm
ClapGreat idea.

A soccer badge from every home team must be pinned to the hat????

I'll wear it to bed with the missus and can do a video instead of a picLOLLOLLOL

-------------
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 5:41pm
theres gonna be some bang off that hat this time next year!Big%20smile

-------------

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2008 at 5:47pm
Im going to spurs v west ham on march 8th, i d wear it for a laugh and take a picture

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2008 at 2:23am
you can send it to me lads and i will wear it to an eintracht frankfurt and offenbach kickers game and get one of the lads to wear it to kaiserslautern. we can put a badge on if necessary , you'll need to send it to me before the end of this season though.

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 11:48am
Went to the post office...sorry, mail ofiice.....and posted the hat off to Ireland. The girl behind the counter asked me what was in the box for customs and what was its value. I said "A ha". "What?". "A ha". She didn't seem to understand what a ha was so I put on my best Canadian accent and said "A hat, eh!" She put some postage on the box, told me to FO and there I left it. It should be in Ireland in a week.Wink

-------------

Posted By: tirchonaill
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 12:28pm
Going to the nou camp on 23 feb for barca v levante, would take it if available..

Posted By: stiofain
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 12:36pm
I think this might just be the best idea i've ever heard! Thumbs%20Up

I can take it to the Carling Cup final if i get a ticket... 

-------------
"you can keep your Costa Brava, im telling ya mate id rather have a day down Margate with all me family"

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 4:21pm
this will have to become a sticky so we can keep track of where its going lads.  Heres Donals start of the story....Page one

THE STORY OF THE HAT

The Joelson family Christmas is always a highlight for the family but because of work commitments and the distances involved it is not held on Christmas Day but rather in the middle of January.
    Every year, everyone draws a name and whichever name you pick you have to buy them a $40 gift and make them something. In 2007, Tracy Souch drew her brother-in-law, Donal Cullen and the home-made "something" was to be a hat.
    So, you begin your search and this led Tracy to some thrift stores where this hat shone like a beacon to her beadie little eyes with the logic Donal Likes soccer. It is a soccer hat. Donal will like that. She also picked up a soccer ceiling fan and a soccer game all for the princely sum of $40.
    Come January, and amid a flurry of flying Christmas paper, Donal was greeted with the sight of this hat which immediately caused amusement among the 20+ people present. Photos were taken and promises made that it would be worn at soccer games in the future.
    Now, Mr. Cullen was careful not to point out by whom said hat would be worn at soccer games and when he chanced upon the Youboysingreen forum it was like a beacon on light for him.
    Unfortunately, the day he was to send this off to Ireland an ice storm fell on Brantford so his proposed move to have it photographed at a soccer ground, a snow covered soccer ground at that, went to nought but in the spirit of the hat he decided to pass it on.
    There were two volunteers for the hats debut, Eric Collins and Gary Malone, and it was to Gary Malone that it was sent as he would be the first to wear it at a soccer/football ground.
    So it is to Gary that the hat passes.

INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Take the hat to a stadium.
    2. Put it on your head.
    3. Get someone to take a photo (or even a video0 of hat wearer (with hat on!)
    4. Pass it on.
    5. That's it.

THE JOURNEY.
    17 January 2008
    Hat makes its debut at Joelson family Christmas
    6 February 2008
    Hat departs from Brantford, Ontario, Canada on its way to Gary Malone

THE STORY CONTINUES......

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 4:22pm
think Donal's sending it 2 me lads so if someone wants it before 23 March (Man U -v- pool) give me a shout and ill send it on..

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 4:27pm
yeah great shout count..make it a sticky and we can all track the hats worldwide trip..

-------------

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 5:06pm
I'm liking this
I'll get on to a couple of people so it will make the papers at Ireland games

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 5:43pm
I'm probably heading to the Liverpool and Reading game the week prior to that pool vs man u game, i could bring it with me to that....
I'd completely understand if there was an objection to bringing the hat to watch Liverpool, the hat mightnt be impressed....i'm a Liverpool fan and i'm generally not impressed with them at the moment either

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 5:51pm
rule 1 of the hat:
no trips to anfieldAngry

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 6:21pm
muppet

-------------

Posted By: ryaner13
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 8:12pm
Rule no.2 --The hat does not enter into Goodison or touch any god-forsaken blue nose pr'ck!!

-------------
Liverpool F.C go deo..

Posted By: theworm2345
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2008 at 11:08pm
If I can find a game here in Chicago with no MLS teams or team USA playing I will wear it to a match

-------------
http://www.globalsportsarchive.com/competitions/soccer/" rel="nofollow - League of Ireland archive with reports back to 91/92 (goalscorers for First Division) now online, plus Twitter: twitter.com/StattoLOI

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 1:59am
I'm disliking the amount of ENGLISH club games its going to visit. No EL matches anybody?? And we wonder why the likes of Anderson & Lucas get such waem welcomes at our home games!! grrrrrrrrAngryAngry 

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 3:19am
what about a rule that there has to be some irish connection no matter how vague? eg Blokes surname on the team is Dublin or the coaches burds name is Clare, or what-ever, just has to be something to go along with the story!

More importantly is that we just get it to all the ireland games!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 6:01am
Good point BB.
Irish connection only I say
I'll wear it to Drogheda v Rovers, first game of the season if I can make it up

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 6:30am
i will be bringing my irish flag to the games in germany so the hat will have company !

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 8:03am
have to be wearing Ireland jersey or ybig t-shirt??

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 8:05am
better if you see a fit bird at the game and get a photo of her with the hat.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 8:06am
What about later that night Rog after you've drugged herLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 8:10am
doesnt matter what you do then , she wont remember anyway

-------------

Posted By: Justice Shark
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 8:16am

Do you drug your women before pukin on them Rog Big%20smile?

-------------
Mickey Mouse Ya Bleedin' Bollox

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 8:19am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

doesnt matter what you do then , she wont remember anyway

the pics will jog her memory im sureSmile 
if not, good entertainment value on the forum

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 9:05am
There should be some sort of prize if we can get some of the Irish players to wear it. I can't wait to see Hunty!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by GerKeano GerKeano wrote:

Good point BB.
Irish connection only I say
I'll wear it to Drogheda v Rovers, first game of the season if I can make it up

The hat will be lucky to get through it's first game

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: The Special One
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2008 at 4:51pm

This is a legend of an idea.

I'm trying to think if it should be for Ireland games only or any footie game.

There are 3 vital rules to wearing the hat:

Number 1 and most importantly, the hat is more important than your passport, keep it with you at all times, regardless of how much gargle is on board, you must bring the hat home.

2. and almost as important is taking the photo, without the photo, the whole idea goe's out the window.

And 3, which I think is a wonderful idea, stick a pin badge on the hat of the home team of whereever you wear the hat, it'll cost you less than a fiver and it would add to the effect.

This is an absolute legend of an idea, lets make it work... It will be all over the telly and papers.... Classic.

Posted By: packiesglove
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2008 at 2:18pm
we need to think of a punishment for the person that  loses it....? a photo of them on ibrox centre circle planting tricolour ?? 

-------------
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2008 at 2:20pm
a photo of them going on the coronation street set tour and having to give Gail Platt a frenchie!Ermm

-------------

Posted By: billybunter
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2008 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

a photo of them going on the coronation street set tour and having to give Gail Platt a frenchie!Ermm
fux sake - not that i'm stoke-on-trent, but David platt looks better!!

Posted By: theworm2345
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2008 at 12:55am
Don't you think we should let the owner of the hat decide what happens to whoever loses it?

-------------
http://www.globalsportsarchive.com/competitions/soccer/" rel="nofollow - League of Ireland archive with reports back to 91/92 (goalscorers for First Division) now online, plus Twitter: twitter.com/StattoLOI

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2008 at 4:30am
I dont think Donal is going to get the hump if his hat is lost now worm. hes delighted hes freed up some space in the shed!

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2008 at 9:58am
Hay, as long as it doesn't end up back here, Count, I am happy. If it does get lost then the person who loses it should replace it with something more........better???? Also, it should be personalised  maybe with a YBIG written on the front. Also, how about a YBIG shirt for the person who gets Hunty to wear it (and no computer generated images either!).

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2008 at 4:50pm
Donal will you post up a pic of the hat

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2008 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Donal will you post up a pic of the hat

Bob I have been trying to get a photo from here but the only one I got was of a Gobsh1te wearing it and if you thought the hat was bad.....

Okay, I'll e-mail the photo to YBIG and you'll have an idea of what to expect. I was only thinking that it should have been personalised with YBIG before I sent it but thats up to whoever has it.

Fuk, this is a bad idea but I'll send it.Cry

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2008 at 2:38pm
and so it begins ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....gobsh*te number 1 wearing the hat in Canada....roll on gobsh*te number 2 in Dublin...who is it again?

Anyway first celeb in the hat is below. Christopher Biggins, YBIG salutes you!

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2008 at 2:41pm
must admit, i have seen worse..its not that bad..
would be willing to take it to nou camp on 23 feb

Posted By: ernesto guevara
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2008 at 2:44pm
Christopher Biggens=Classic, ha ha ha LOL

-------------
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Posted By: fatherjoxer
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2008 at 3:28pm
If the trap dosn't take the job give it to Donal's hat just to piss el tel off.Wink

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2008 at 3:55pm
1st stop..Dublin!!

Not as bad as I thought it would be but still brilliant..

It is such a 'yank soccer' hat though..

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2008 at 3:59pm
Haha quality stuff lads.

-------------

Posted By: Cuddly
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2008 at 4:03pm
ClapClapClap

-------------
Hair blows in the wind. After years there is still wind. Sadly no more hair.

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2008 at 4:47pm
great stuff ladsClap. Is there a bang of it already from Biggins Gazsh?

wheres its first match gonna be?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2008 at 4:57pm
I am hoping to be meeting Hunty in a few weeks to officially launch the YBIG 12th man t shirt and giant flag campaign (anyone gor a shorter way of saying that)

I'll defo get Hunty to wear it

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2008 at 5:45pm
yeah the hat is hummin from him! Ger if u want 2 bring the hat 2 meet Hunty we'll sort something out and arrange giving it 2 ya..cant miss that opportuinity..

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2008 at 5:59pm
Ye defo, hope to organise it in the next month

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 1:27am
the hat looks the business lads , when are you pencilling me in for it ? is someone going to do up a time table ?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 3:07am
I seen the hat in person last night; it's quality Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 6:46am
come on lads lets do up a fixture list and timtable for the hat

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 7:00am
9th February 2008 - Leaves Donal and Biggins house in Canada
11th February - Arrive in Gazsh's house

send on who wants it and where to next and I will update the front page and first post with all the details

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 8:20am
reply here and then when all the dates are full I'll stick it up as as sticky topic!

Dates the Hat is in action so far - plenty left though!

8th Feb - Grizzley Park - Cullen United against Biggins' Galaxy
23rd Feb - Nou Camp - Barca v Levante - Tirchonill and Ronaldinho in the hat! (Gazsh can you pm tirchonaill?)
24th feb Carling Cup final - Stiofain (to close unless Tom Hanks, Wilson and DHL land in your back garden Stiofain!)
1st March - Finn Park - Harps v Cobh ramblers - Tirchonill
8th March - White Hart Lane - Captain Robbies Spurs v West Ham - Brianie
14th March - Rovers vs Cork City - Billybob
Middle of March - Hunty and GerKeano in the Hat
23rd March - Old Trafford - Man United v Liverpool -  Gazsh
30th March - Eintracht frankfurt and Offenbach kickers game - Roger Baba and his 40 thieves
7th April - Kaiserslautern - Roger Baba and his 40 thieves
24th May - Republic of Ireland v Serbia - Erimus
20th August - Norway v Republic of Ireland - Up for grabs!!
6th September - Republic of Ireland v Montenegro - The Count
10th September  - Republic of Ireland v Georgia - Bob Hoskins

RULES: Person wearing hat must be wearing their Irish jersey or YBIG jersey (RogerM!)

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 8:22am
nice one lads i'll make sure it does a few games

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 8:25am
fook..would get some stick if ye wer wearing an ireland top at anfield, dont know wat old trafford would be like

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 8:28am

I'll do Rover v Cork City 14th march.

Thats if LOI is good enough for ye's!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 8:28am
So how's the hat to be tranferred from one person to another; by post or by the lads themselves.
The hat has a cardboard box to be transported in but IMO it deserves more than that....a golden box maybe?? Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

So how's the hat to be tranferred from one person to another; by post or by the lads themselves.
The hat has a cardboard box to be transported in but IMO it deserves more than that....a golden box maybe?? Big%20smile

A bowling ball bag??LOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 8:42am
Originally posted by ernesto guevara ernesto guevara wrote:

Fuk, I knew this was a bad idea!!!Ouch

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 8:47am
Count, I'll wear it on the terrace in Whitehall friday week....that's where I'll be from now on after last friday's result!

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 9:34am
why do i have to wear it round croker!

-------------

ROLL ON 2016

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 9:45am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

why do i have to wear it round croker!

cause you said next ireland game on page 2/3 of this topic!

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 9:46am
Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

I'll do Rover v Cork City 14th march.

Thats if LOI is good enough for ye's!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

thats pencilled in now Billybob!

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 9:48am

Keep checking the list to see when your pencilled in so you can arrange colelction/postage of hat from the last person!

An A-Team/He Man lunch box should be solid enough if anyone can nick one of their younger brother/son?Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

Originally posted by ernesto guevara ernesto guevara wrote:

Fuk, I knew this was a bad idea!!!Ouch

King of the Jungle though Donal!! Ye cant argue with them apples!Cool

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 9:52am

[/QUOTE]

Hay, if you get Hunty to wear it then it will make it all worth while.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 9:56am

How about like an official crowning cermony in which the recipent knees before the waerer who then places it cermoniously on his head.

Just reading what I wrote and it sounds vaguely erotic.Confused

Just what the f**k are in these pain pills??

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 9:57am
GerKeano is on the case on that one but I reckon we'll get pics of a load of the team in georgia and montenegro when they are just walking around town! I reckon getting trappa in it would be the holy grail of all pics! Thumbs%20Up

By the way Donal, while you are in Canada this is the type of quality TV you are missing out on...
http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/reality/iacgmooh/Thecelebrities/ChrisBiggins/default.html - http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/reality/iacgmooh/Thecelebrities/ChrisBiggins/default.html

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 10:09am
Count, we have over 100 stations over here and you just rry finding anything other then crap on TV! Reality shows, dire soaps and quiz shows and, worst of all, entertainment shows. No wonder I watch DVD's when I can.
But, Holy Man, I thought Christopher Biggins was dead!

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 10:23am
Hunty will be wearing that hat in the next month

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 10:24am
Thumbs%20UpThumbs%20UpThumbs%20UpThumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up
Clap

-------------

Posted By: zizu Kilbane
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 1:24pm
i havent been on here for a good while, but i would just like to say that this one of the best ideas i have ever heard!!! This hat could become a cult hit amoung Irish fans Thumbs%20Up

-------------
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 4:29pm
Brilliant lads looking forward to spurs v west ham even more now gives me an excuse to wear my ireland jersey at the lane!!

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 4:31pm
I will get some right stares wearing it at finn parkLOL

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

i havent been on here for a good while, but i would just like to say that this one of the best ideas i have ever heard!!! This hat could become a cult hit amoung Irish fans Thumbs%20Up

Where and when do you fancy wearing it Zizu?

-------------

Posted By: zizu Kilbane
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 5:30am
Although i cant claim to be supporter (shame on me i know!), i go see pats good bit. So maybe richmond park?

-------------
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 6:02am
date and match Zizu for the calendar?

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 9:40am

Here is a delighted Donal Cullen, the first offical picture of the HAT before it made its first journey fropm Canada to Ireland.

Once again Donal a brilliant idea.Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 10:02am
Will you stop showing this photo?
It's scaring the cats!!
And the wife's not talking to me!
Well, that's a good thing......

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 10:35am
That photo is class Donal..But whats that big red thing youre holdin?

As for gaszh..were you on crimeline or something cos ye look fierce familiar

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbums.jsp?ProfilePhoto=Y&MemberId=2531294356">  Got it!

-------------

ROLL ON 2016

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 11:37am
Sorry to disappoint you (and the wife) but it is Clifford the Dog Red Dog. My daughter loves the thing (at least it better then f**kin' Barney). That's Clifford, not me!!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net